TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.hcnonline.com/articles/2010/06/18/spring_observer/news/2510prayervigilso.txt

Spring Observer
By STEFANIE THOMAS
Updated: 06.18.10

HOUSTON - Someone, somewhere, knows something.

At a prayer vigil for missing children in front of Houston City Hall June 17, John Lowitzer, father of missing Spring girl Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, implored anyone who may have any information about what happened to his daughter, or where she may be, to step forward.

“This is my baby girl. If anybody out there knows anything, please speak up, say something,” he pleaded. “You don’t have to give your name - just tell us where Ali is.”

Sadly, I don't think Ali will be coming home, at least not in the way her parents are hoping. She never appeared to be at all inclined to leave on her own, from anything we have been told.

Claudicici, I agree with you about there not being any investigative reporters now. And it's just crazy that the police won't release the description of the would-be abductor to the public. I maily joined this site as I found it while trying to learn something more on the case of Robert Ellis Hinton charged with abuse of a corpse. I have some personal information about this case because I know a family member of the person who the police believe that the body belonged to. I wouldn't want to say anything that would possibly jeopardize the case because I want it solved and I want this low life to get all he has comming to him. It would be horrible for him to get off on this. I will say that the police believe it is a certain person he was aquainted with and that person has been missing for three months now. A missing persons report was made shortly after the person did not come home because that was really abnormal. The body being charred as it is makes DNA harder to identify but an officer did tell the family that it was comming along and it looks like it will be what they suspected. DNA testing has really came along ways recently and I pray for the best. Now lastnight I called the Mongomery County Jail to ask if the charges had been upgraded and I learned that he got a murder charge added June 29. Since that's public information, I don't feel compelled to keep it to myself. That charge wasn't there before because I have called from time to time to check. When you hear all of his charges against him it will just make you sick that someone like that was living amoung us and not locked up and the key thown away but that's not justice here is it? He's been in prison before and then he has a number of theif and other charges. Then when I Googled for information on him I found an article entitled: "Crime Spree Was A Wild Ride, Then Came The Ride To Jail." Nov. 14, 2009. It Googles right up. After reading that and seeing the numerous crimes he was busted with in one single day and then counting the time, 6 months later here he is busted with the corpse, I just get sick. Then there is something my dial up won't bring up in a website with his name from 2007. I read on another article about him pleading guilty for being involved in organized crime and really there are so many cases of theft that I just can't keep up with them all. I just wonder who is enableing this monster to walk our streets. His mother or is it our justice system? Is someone bonding him out before trial? What the hell is going on? This is just beyond my comprehension. Anyhow I just wanted to inform the public that it is not likely that any of the missing girls mentioned would be this corpse. It's very sad to hear these reports. I would have never known about them if I wasn't seeking information on that devil mentioned.

ali has a few myspace accounts, they dont all have last login though and one without a pic is private and has the name gir i think it was

Also this is recent girl who was killed in the area. They did find she was posting for services on craigslist, but she had just moved from Iowa and was young. Who knows what some of the endangered runaways may have gotten involved with.
LINK
Overlook Lane in West Houston
LINK

It has now been 3 months since Ali's disappearance and still no clues as to her whereabouts. The family is offering a $5,000 reward for her safe return. I cannot believe that there is no trace of this young girl since she got off the school bus.

I have been thinking about her this week...and her family. What a horrible, tragic situation to be in...

Where Ali went to high school is just a couple of minutes drive from here.

There are some pretty wooded areas around here, and unfortunately a number of RSOs close by.

Prayers for her family, and some kind of closure to this. Preferably the happy kind of closure.

I cannot believe its been over 4 months since she has been missing.

Praying for some news on her whereabouts.

Please let her be found........:praying:

I was in a serious auto accident the last week of July that totalled my car -- woke up in the ICU missing 3 days... The surgeons replaced my hip, I have 3 compressed vertebrae in my back and 3 cracked ribs (plus numerous punctures, scrapes, bruises, etc.) but, still, not a day goes by that I don't think about Ali and wonder where she is...

Bumping again for Ali and her family.

Thank you Showersinger! Good article. Benefit is September 18.

From the above link:

http://www.hcnonline.com/articles/2010/09/03/spring_observer/news/36lowitzer.txt

36lowitzer.jpg

Benefit scheduled for missing Spring teen

Their nights have been sleepless, their days filled with worry, and their efforts relentless.

John and Jo Ann Lowitzer want their daughter back.

[snip]

On Sept. 18, the family will hold a fundraiser, with proceeds going toward the continuation of search parties, the financing of fliers and other media, and to raise the award for tips leading to the recovery of Ali.

More: http://www.hcnonline.com/articles/2010/09/05/spring_observer/news/36solowitzer.txt

Wish I could be there in Texas today to show my support for Ali and her family. Unfortunately, I'm still recovering from my auto accident here in California but, I'm bumping this for Ali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam