TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused. So are the sightings of Ali in Columbus most likely false after all?

I'm confused. So are the sightings of Ali in Columbus most likely false after all?

No - not according to the footage on Last Seen Alive. At least 3 people claimed it was definitely her. They think she was moved because she was about to be found.

Look at previous posts. I thought they were proven to be lookalikes

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

No - not according to the footage on Last Seen Alive. At least 3 people claimed it was definitely her. They think she was moved because she was about to be found.
You can't go by what the footage showed. As stated before. We filmed for 4 days. They only aired 20 min of what we did and discussed. Ali was not there. She is still missing.

You can't go by what the footage showed. As stated before. We filmed for 4 days. They only aired 20 min of what we did and discussed. Ali was not there. She is still missing.

Thank you for the correction. I missed that post. I was just going off of what I saw on the show.

Every time I hear of sex trafficking victims found and freed I say a prayer that it is Ali or another missing girl on WS.

The Last Seen Alive show stinks. I've watched a few shows and don't like the production, how the story lines playout, or the PIs featured. Bring back Disappeared. Show was perfect.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Well, I feel like I've been on a roller coaster ride over the past nearly an hour -- reading all the posts since I last commented. Haven't been able to get here to WS much lately because of life and death issues going on in my family right now, but, my immediate impression when I read the first post about the female PI saying she saw Ali in Columbus OH was "How in the WORLD could ANYBODY -- if they weren't personally acquainted with the person -- say they for sure saw someone when nobody who knew that person had seen them for 5 YEARS? Especially since those 5 years would've taken place during the time in a person's life when their physical appearance changes SO MUCH (mid-teens to young adult)???"

On the one hand, false leads like this muddy already "muddied" waters but, on the other hand, like another poster wrote, at least it served the purpose of getting Ali's face and name out there to even more people...

I am heartened to see other posters on this thread, however. There was a time when it felt like I was the only one who was keeping the W/S torch lit for Ali. I'm so glad to see she has more friends now... :)

WHERE IS ALI LOWITZER?

Well, I feel like I've been on a roller coaster ride over the past nearly an hour -- reading all the posts since I last commented. Haven't been able to get here to WS much lately because of life and death issues going on in my family right now, but, my immediate impression when I read the first post about the female PI saying she saw Ali in Columbus OH was "How in the WORLD could ANYBODY -- if they weren't personally acquainted with the person -- say they for sure saw someone when nobody who knew that person had seen them for 5 YEARS? Especially since those 5 years would've taken place during the time in a person's life when their physical appearance changes SO MUCH (mid-teens to young adult)???"

On the one hand, false leads like this muddy already "muddied" waters but, on the other hand, like another poster wrote, at least it served the purpose of getting Ali's face and name out there to even more people...

I am heartened to see other posters on this thread, however. There was a time when it felt like I was the only one who was keeping the W/S torch lit for Ali. I'm so glad to see she has more friends now... :)

WHERE IS ALI LOWITZER?
I'm so glad to see you post again! To bring you up to speed, the girl that Amber saw and said was Ali was in fact another lookalike. Amber has never met Ali before. But what the cameras didn't show was that we found the girl we were looking for, which turned out to be the lookalike. Until we found her we called her Ohio Ali.
Hope you are well :)

I just finished reading Michelle Knight book, Finding Me. (Held captive in Ohio for 11 years, with Amanda Berry & Gina de Jesus) I will continue my search for sweet Ali until she is safely brought home:please:

I just finished reading Michelle Knight book, Finding Me. (Held captive in Ohio for 11 years, with Amanda Berry & Gina de Jesus) I will continue my search for sweet Ali until she is safely brought home:please:
I didn't know she wrote a book. I'm not sure if I could read it.

Picked up a shirt, bracelet, and bumper a sticker at the last fundraiser - I love everything that I got! I have gotten many compliments on the bracelet, and questions about the bumper sticker - people are interested!

Hope for Ali

Why WS, why must you change your format?!! You were amazing enough without this change. :banghead:

What a wonderful, sweet person you are Jo Ann... I just wish there was anything I could do to get Ali back. Short of my granddaughter's life, I would truly give up anything I have to do that. Women in general and men who are fathers might feel something close to what we mothers feel about our children and grandchildren but only a mother truly knows how deeply we fear for our kids and love them -- they were a part of our own bodies for 9 months... No relationship could be closer than that.

As I do daily, I send my most healing and strengthening thoughts to you, especially, and the rest of your family, as well...

Wondering here in Northern California: WHERE IS ALI LOWITZER?

Southern Fried Homocide comes on Thursday. It's supposed to be about Mickey and Lisa.

bumping for ali! every time i log onto this site i pray i will see "found safe" next to her name... here's hoping that's what i am greeted by next time!

ali-lowitzer-jpg.jpgHOPE for ALI -
Because I have learned of others held against their will that were safely returned home ... I have hope for Ali.
Because none of Ali's possessions/clothing from that 26-APR-2010 has been found ... I have hope for Ali.
Because there is no evidence leading to the logical conclusion that Ali is not alive ... I have hope for Ali.
Because I so wish for a happy resolution for the parents and brother of Ali ... I have hope for Ali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member