Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020 #2 *suspect commits suicide*

Hmmm... interesting since I would have assumed there would be signs of strangulation on her body. But, maybe the person/s who found her didn't look closely enough?

Thank goodness it didn't take an additional 2-6 months for COD. Now let's hope LE has all their hard work ready and an arrest will come soon.

<modsnip>

Rip Alexis. I wasn't expecting this, but I hope for an immediate arrest.

Moo.

Last edited by a moderator:
That probably narrows the possibilities down.
If it's true that she had talked to her friends about the same happening on the regular.

Speculation.

Yup. Strangulation tells me everything I need to know. And the fact that she was nude tells me exactly who. Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior. JMO

I'm likely not the only one that doesn't like having to 'Like' a post that I dislike the content of. (Boy, that was a lot of 'likes' in that sentence. lol)

I'd prefer that the button was labeled 'Thank' and not 'Like'. I'd prefer to thank someone for their posts, even if I don't like the content (death and other icky stuff). I wonder if the site could make that (what seems like an) easy change.

I know..., it's the same thing, but it bugs me every time I click on Like when I don't really like it, and I'm thanking the poster.

I'm likely not the only one that doesn't like having to 'Like' a post that I dislike the content of. (Boy, that was a lot of 'likes' in that sentence. lol)

I'd prefer that the button was labeled 'Thank' and not 'Like'. I'd prefer to thank someone for their posts, even if I don't like the content (death and other icky stuff). I wonder if the site could make that (what seems like an) easy change.

I know..., it's the same thing, but it bugs me every time I click on Like when I don't really like it, and I'm thanking the poster.
We use to have a thanks button in the older websleuths.
Some people like posts as an indicator that they have read them. I tend to like them if I don't disagree with them or there is evidence to the contrary.

Don't throw tomatoes at me...

Could this be strangulation during sex? imo
Yes, it could totally be erotic asphyxiation gone terribly bad. It wouldn't be the first time someone died because of it, and sadly, it won't be the last. But I want to believe someone wouldn't dispose of her like that if it was an accident.

Hmmm... interesting since I would have assumed there would be signs of strangulation on her body. But, maybe the person/s who found her didn't look closely enough?

Thank goodness it didn't take an additional 2-6 months for COD. Now let's hope LE has all their hard work ready and an arrest will come soon.

The assumption that it wasn't strangulation was based on the account of a passerby who is NOT an expert or LE. Plus, as far as I'm aware from his statement, the body was in the bushes with the feet sticking out. So he may not have gotten a close enough look at her neck to see evidence of strangulation, or the signs hadn't become obvious yet (i.e. Petechiae or other marks).

So why did they say they needed toxicology reports? If they knew she was strangled, how does what she may have ingested/consumed relate to her murder? I understand wanting to have a full picture of what happened but drunk or high or sober didn’t contribute to her death.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back