Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020 #2 *suspect commits suicide*

So true, I found my 26 year old son cold & deceased from an OD: I tried to take him into the shower to warm him up; yet he was over six feet tall and I could not budge him...
My daughter called 911 and the ambulance crew removed me from the room!
Yet someone else stole my car, so he had a friend there, car was recovered, yet do not know who was with him when he died...
Horrific; my heart breaks for her family and friends: The holidays had to be very painful for them this year; prayers and condolences...

Oh. That’s such a sad thing to hear. My heart goes out to you.

This is as good a time as any to make the observation that there seems to be one friend of AS, in particular, who seems to be doing a lot of image/narrative crafting on SM and in MSM interviews -- and even quite recently, in spite of being asked to "keep it quiet". She seems dead set on casting herself (and the BFFs) in a sympathetic light, and on casting as much doubt as possible on TS. Additionally, any time someone mentions the possibility of involvement by someone other than TS, she's there to redirect attention back onto TS.

It's odd to me, because IMO if she truly does know more than everyone else, and if she truly cares about justice for her friend, she'd STHU and let LE do their job. There's plenty of time for clout chasing once the case is solved.
I also feel that if LE believed all they say, repeatedly, there would have been an arrest before now.
I'm not even going down those rabbit holes on this case.
I find them tedious and time wasting. It's like an industry springs up every time a tragedy happens.
Truth is that we do not have sufficient information in this case to guess at COD or MOD let alone figure out whether somebody is responsible or who.
We do not even know where she went if she left at all voluntarily, no witnesses... nada.

I would be extremely upset if my parents were denied access to my body. I love them, they gave me life and if I was to die first, I would prefer they be the ones who put me to rest.

Alexis was from PA, not Texas. She was married for a minute. She had to go home, period.
I would be extremely upset if my parents were denied access to my body. I love them, they gave me life and if I was to die first, I would prefer they be the ones who put me to rest.

Alexis was from PA, not Texas. She was married for a minute. She had to go home, period.
Not to mention the cost factors of:
Arrangements made for transporting her out of state, a casket, wake, and funeral; is very expensive; that is why many simply cremate (fraction of the cost and ship ashes):
Many people cannot afford this expense,
out of pocket, especially if they have no home to borrow money from or significant savings...
Very tragic and sad set of circumstances for all involved... MOO

Last edited:
This is as good a time as any to make the observation that there seems to be one friend of AS, in particular, who seems to be doing a lot of image/narrative crafting on SM and in MSM interviews -- and even quite recently, in spite of being asked to "keep it quiet". She seems dead set on casting herself (and the BFFs) in a sympathetic light, and on casting as much doubt as possible on TS. Additionally, any time someone mentions the possibility of involvement by someone other than TS, she's there to redirect attention back onto TS.

It's odd to me, because IMO if she truly does know more than everyone else, and if she truly cares about justice for her friend, she'd STHU and let LE do their job. There's plenty of time for clout chasing once the case is solved.
Agreed!!

I agree

I think she’s just grabbing the opportunity for the limelight.

is there a separate thread for this? the description made me think i was reading the same article as alexis'.... if both girls happen to have been drugged or had ingested drugs (no proof of that), i hope they connect the two together if it's because of the same person. are there other women in the area missing? found out off the road with similar causes of death?

A couple of thoughts here:

-it's possible that TS wanted to prevent or delay a possible private autopsy;
-it's possible that TS wanted to have some input as to who was invited to a memorial service being planned (for example, the influencer friends with whom he clearly did not have a good relationship), and AS's parents balked at the idea, thus causing the mom to label him as "uncooperative";
-it's possible that TS simply did not have the financial resources for his own arrangements and, in the passing of time which took place while he attempted to secure finances for such a thing, the deadline changed which allowed/called for NOK to be changed to the parents;
-etc.

i have a weird feeling that her parent's blame him or are suspicious and he's steering clear of them, seems like he didn't even talk to them about her body. they didn't invite him to the memorial?

i hope, if he's innocent, he gets an apology.

if he is not then he will get his punishment.

I’m sure we have no idea about what’s going on behind the scenes.

The friends can’t shut up, the husband can’t even bother to say a word anymore. Her parents are not talking anymore. I think there’s a lot of tension.

I’m sure we have no idea about what’s going on behind the scenes.

The friends can’t shut up, the husband can’t even bother to say a word anymore. Her parents are not talking anymore. I think there’s a lot of tension.

What ever he says will be picked apart.

If I were him, I would not say anything.

Jmo

Local Mother in People Magazine Begging for Answers following her Daughter's Death

I found this quote by her mother to be quite interesting:

Whether accidentally or not, this was foul play most definitely...”...

There seems to be a small handful of context clues pointing away from a strangulation death which many have suspected. This seemingly adds another.

Also, from the same article, and also from her mother: “I talk to the detectives a couple times a week and they are pretty limited with what they’ll say..." and “It’s been very quiet for a month and that’s because they’re working very hard and they’re holding everything very tight to the chest..."

I refer back to what I stated just upthread about the circle of BFFs. They seem to "know" a lot of backstory, and perhaps they have some circumstantial evidence, but I find it difficult to ascribe too much credibility to what they intimate about the status of the investigation. Because if LE is being tight-lipped to NOK, why on Earth would they divulge anything to the group of clout chasing latch-ons?

(all of the above BBM)

is there a separate thread for this? the description made me think i was reading the same article as alexis

This is an old article you're reading (check the date) and before she was ID'ed. Not a second case. The pic of the street looks the same too. We'd have heard if there were two, on the same day and the same street.

They live their lives on social media some of them earn some money from it.
Local Mother in People Magazine Begging for Answers following her Daughter's Death

I found this quote by her mother to be quite interesting:

Whether accidentally or not, this was foul play most definitely...”...

There seems to be a small handful of context clues pointing away from a strangulation death which many have suspected. This seemingly adds another.

Also, from the same article, and also from her mother: “I talk to the detectives a couple times a week and they are pretty limited with what they’ll say..." and “It’s been very quiet for a month and that’s because they’re working very hard and they’re holding everything very tight to the chest..."

I refer back to what I stated just upthread about the circle of BFFs. They seem to "know" a lot of backstory, and perhaps they have some circumstantial evidence, but I find it difficult to ascribe too much credibility to what they intimate about the status of the investigation. Because if LE is being tight-lipped to NOK, why on Earth would they divulge anything to the group of clout chasing latch-ons?

(all of the above BBM)

I was just about to highlight the same thing and post it. It looks like her mom might have some knowledge to lean that way of an accident or maybe she is just speculating.
While time does not necessarily determine how good a friendship is. I doubt these girls were deep friends, just people with similar interest who spend lots of time on social media. They are going to chase all the clout they can get.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back