Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020 #2 *suspect commits suicide*

Why wake up on the floor every time?! Sounds like she was dumped in one spot.
Ok. I’m actually nervous about using a search engine to research this.... I don’t want anyone to think I’M crazy (big brother & all) but, to “wake” someone after this “erotica asphyxiation” I hear people use cold water?

Bathroom Floor? Phrasing?
.... I am not sure why she would end up there. Assuming they were in the bed when this happens, does that mean she was carried to the bathroom each time she lost consciousness? Or they just happened to always be in the bathroom when she was allegedly choked? ....
@Nancy19XX sbm for focus.
1. Isn't Bathroom floor handy after bathtime play or shower games?
Or sometimes a person who is sick, taking drugs, or drinking too much, vomits into toilet, ends up on bathroom floor for hours. More than once? Not saying ^ happened in this case, just a possibility.

2. MSM reporter stated (sorry, no link), ARS' friend said, ARS said: choking happened "every single time."
Opportunity for mishearing, exaggerating, misinterp'ing that phrase?
Did 'every' time happen two, ten, or 25 times? I don't know, may not be relevant.
My2cts.

Hoping for arrest & conviction soon.

Bathroom Floor? Phrasing?

@Nancy19XX sbm for focus.
1. Isn't Bathroom floor handy after bathtime play or shower games?
Or sometimes a person who is sick, taking drugs, or drinking too much, vomits into toilet, ends up on bathroom floor for hours. More than once? Not saying ^ happened in this case, just a possibility.

2. MSM reporter stated (sorry, no link), ARS' friend said, ARS said: choking happened "every single time."
Opportunity for mishearing, exaggerating, misinterp'ing that phrase?
Did 'every' time happen two, ten, or 25 times? I don't know, may not be relevant.
My2cts.

Hoping for arrest & conviction soon.
I don’t think she meant that the choking was happening every single time. I think she meant that when she was choked she would pass out and wake up on the bathroom floor every single time. But maybe she meant that she was being choked every time they would fight, who knows.

My heart is broken for her family and friends. They know, and LE knows and I hope they connect the dots with valuable evidence ASAP.
It’s indefensible and if I hear one iota of legal defense actually being consensual erotic asphyxiation I am going to throw my phone at the wall

My heart is broken for her family and friends. They know, and LE knows and I hope they connect the dots with valuable evidence ASAP.
It’s indefensible and if I hear one iota of legal defense actually being consensual erotic asphyxiation I am going to throw my phone at the wall

My belief is that accidental deaths from consensual activities are quickly followed by frantic calls to 911. (Not all frantic calls to 911 are legit, but it’s a start.)

If someone, instead, hides the body, no power on earth is going to make me believe the death was accidental. Note that determining that someone who just died is, in fact, actually dead, is a job that even medical professionals find difficult, sometimes. So, any person who doesn’t desire the death of the other person is going to make that 911 call.

If this happened in her apartment, getting her naked body to a car would have been taking a huge chance for getting caught. I’m surprised she wasn’t found in a blanket or coat or something.
she could have been taken to a vehicle wrapped in a blanket but I'm pretty sure LE would have been all over any relevant vehicles at this stage.
I'm still not sure what happened.
I cannot help wondering whether the 'friends' multiple podcasts and interviews have not slowed down the investigation somewhat...
Certainly looks as though a defense lawyer has cause for at least a change of venue for a client...if the client turns out to be who they claim it is.

If this happened in her apartment, getting her naked body to a car would have been taking a huge chance for getting caught. I’m surprised she wasn’t found in a blanket or coat or something.

It would be easy enough to transport her body (if you're strong) wrapped in a blanket so no one can see what you're carrying, then take the blanket with you. That way there's no incriminating evidence (like the killer's hair) left on the blanket.

I cannot recall which case it was, but not too long ago there was a case here where the young woman died of a drug OD, and the young man that was with her, left her body in a farmer's field, and never called 911. The farmer himself found here when he was running one of his machines through the field.

I've read of many other cases over the years where something very similar happens. Risque or illegal activity, someone dies as a result and the person(s) they were with panics and most definitely does not want to be known to be the last person with them, so they leave them and take off. Sadly, it does happen.

None of us know yet for sure how it happened to AS, who was there, who wasn't, how she got there, how she got there without clothes, where those clothes are now, or any of the other critical parts of this case. So, until an arrest or LE releases more info, I'll reserve opinion on the who, but as for the "what next", they deserve the fullest measure of the law, for what they did to her as well as how they left her.

jmo

The blanket may have gone in the trash, elsewhere. That’d be safer, I think, than leaving it with the victim, where it might easily be traced back to the home it came from.

I cannot recall which case it was, but not too long ago there was a case here where the young woman died of a drug OD, and the young man that was with her, left her body in a farmer's field, and never called 911. The farmer himself found here when he was running one of his machines through the field.

I've read of many other cases over the years where something very similar happens. Risque or illegal activity, someone dies as a result and the person(s) they were with panics and most definitely does not want to be known to be the last person with them, so they leave them and take off. Sadly, it does happen.

None of us know yet for sure how it happened to AS, who was there, who wasn't, how she got there, how she got there without clothes, where those clothes are now, or any of the other critical parts of this case. So, until an arrest or LE releases more info, I'll reserve opinion on the who, but as for the "what next", they deserve the fullest measure of the law, for what they did to her as well as how they left her.

jmo
I agree.
Oftentimes people are partying together using some drugs and somebody dies as a result and their body is speedily moved elsewhere so that drug is not traced to party house.
I'm reserving judgement too particularly because I believe evidence of strangulation would have been visible from preliminary autopsy and that was awhile ago.
She wasn't lying there for days or weeks either so no natural post mortem degradation had time to occur in her body.

Ditto this.

The entire business is so very, very sad.

JMVHO

My job requires me to file requests for autopsy and toxicology reports after a patient passes away, I’m betting law enforcement has had the toxicology reports for some time, they don’t take nearly as long to get back as an autopsy report does. Interesting that they had not said anything about a toxicology report or what the findings of it may have been, I feel if it was completely clear of illegal drugs they would’ve released that info by now. JMO

My job requires me to file requests for autopsy and toxicology reports after a patient passes away, I’m betting law enforcement has had the toxicology reports for some time, they don’t take nearly as long to get back as an autopsy report does. Interesting that they had not said anything about a toxicology report or what the findings of it may have been, I feel if it was completely clear of illegal drugs they would’ve released that info by now. JMO

If that’s actually the case, I’m wondering if they’re using it as holdback. E.g. if it showed a sedative or date rape drug in her system - they might want to keep that private for now in order to eventually verify a true confession. JMO.

The full autopsy report is actually quite a lengthy report. That has not been released to the general public yet.
Just COD MOD. A single line.

If they’re saying the COD is strangulation, that’s straightforward enough. And I would think an ME can tell the difference between an erotica situation and an intentional strangulation.

And, no 911 call or covering of her before just leaving her in outside in the elements doesn’t strike me as an ‘oops’ case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back