Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020 #2 *suspect commits suicide*

Question: How accurately would the medical examiner have been able to pinpoint the time of death? Anyone have any idea?

There's a fantastic article about that exact question, here Determining Time of Death but the simplified answer is, the quicker the ME can examine a body after death, the more accurate the TOD will be, based on numerous routine tests.

In AS case, she was deceased no longer than 12-ish hours. I think the estimated TOD was extremely accurate.

jmo

There's a fantastic article about that exact question, here Determining Time of Death but the simplified answer is, the quicker the ME can examine a body after death, the more accurate the TOD will be, based on numerous routine tests.

In AS case, she was deceased no longer than 12-ish hours. I think the estimated TOD was extremely accurate.

jmo

Thank you OM! Have they released the estimated TOD yet?

^^sbm
I agree and was unable to edit my post which should have read: "... I don't think it should be implied that her friend introduced AS to TS while she was still engaged to somebody else."
But her friend did introduce AS to TS while she was engaged to her now Ex-fiance.
I guess I am confused

But her friend did introduce AS to TS while she was engaged to her now Ex-fiance.
I guess I am confused

Yeah it’s kind of confusing. It’s not clear if she helped her get out of the relationship with ex, then later introduced her to TS, or if there was an overlap.

Before Sharkey moved to Houston, she lived in Odessa, where she worked at Twin Peaks.

“Days off, we were laying out tanning, then we’d get ready, go out, have some fun, and it just grew," Sharkey's friend said.

Sharkey's friend says they became instant friends.

"At the time, her and her ex-fiancé were not doing so good, so I kind of stepped in, helped her get out of that," Sharkey's friend said.

She says it was her who helped introduce Sharkey to her husband, Tom.

"He was one of our regulars, he’d come in ... talk to us, make us laugh, you know? They clicked. Watching them click, they’re laughing, they’re smiling and I was like, 'alright,'" Sharkey's friend said.

Alexis Sharkey's life in Odessa | khou.com

I guess I am confused

Where did you read that she was engaged when she was introduced to TS? I'd like to check that out to update the data in my head. LOL :D

Here's a link to a previous post of mine and a video talking about this. From what I've gathered she was having problems with her ex-fiance so her friend introduced her to TS.

Once you're considered/called an 'ex' you are no longer engaged (or no longer married if you're saying someone is someone's ex-husband/ex-wife). An ex is the past, it's not current.

Found Deceased - TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020 #2

Where did you read that she was engaged when she was introduced to TS? I'd like to check that out to update the data in my head. LOL :D

Here's a link to a previous post of mine and a video talking about this. From what I've gathered she was having problems with her ex-fiance so her friend introduced her to TS.

Once you're considered/called an 'ex' you are no longer engaged (or no longer married if you're saying someone is someone's ex-husband/ex-wife). An ex is the past, it's not current.

Found Deceased - TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020 #2
IMO it all depends on context. From the quote, its hard to tell context, as her friends is speaking at the current time past partner would be ex-partner, but could also mean that the ex-partner was an ex at the time. Do you think the ex is relevant?

I don't either.
I never did.
The background noises were so loud that I just had to condense it to LE releases only.
Originally i had a strong theory but it just exploded by the end of this thread. I was holding my tongue for an "I knew it!!!" But im really convinced im wrong so i just threw that theory right out the window.

High functioning woman found on dead on the side of a road in West Houston raises a lot of eyebrows. Obviously everyone will suspect the husband, except it's more complicated.

Was she staying at a hotel for a conference when she went missing, or did that happen the week before?

High functioning woman found on dead on the side of a road in West Houston raises a lot of eyebrows. Obviously everyone will suspect the husband, except it's more complicated.

Was she staying at a hotel for a conference when she went missing, or did that happen the week before?
What is a “high functioning woman”?

She was reportedly staying at the apartment she shared with her husband when she disappeared. According to her husband, she left their apartment Friday evening as he watched her step over the patio fence to the car park. He stated he warned her that she should not be driving while drinking. She did not leave in her car. Her body was discovered Saturday morning by a groundworker about 4 miles from her apartment.

No, last confirmed as leaving her home Friday evening.

I think there's a lot of people that actually do not suspect the husband.
From what we've learned so far, she left from home the night before she was found deceased.
Not at a conference.

jmo

We have discussed the toxicology report, which along with the autopsy, is being protected within the investigation.

A key detail will be whether they found evidence of rape.

I hope AS didn’t suffer that as well, but at least there would be DNA.

jmo

We have discussed the toxicology report, which along with the autopsy, is being protected within the investigation.

jmo
Right? I hope she didn't suffer at all. Hard to believe she didn't, poor girl.

jmo

if she scratched him/her DNA might be under her nails as well... Do not know if the rain washed away “touch” DNA or trace analysis such as fibers, pet hair, etc that is sometimes present... So sad...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back