Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by ilovematt, Nov 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReckoningDay

ReckoningDay Well-Known Member

Why would the fri3nds wait outside her apartment? There are a couple of different directions my hinky feelings are coming from. I have two distinct theories now, but dare not mention them.

Rhibread, DD8, Marg from Oz and 15 others like this.

2. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

excellent points - I'm having a hard time keeping track of who said what and when now.
    JMO

3. sleepysleuth

sleepysleuth Well-Known Member

In looking through Alexis' instagram account, I don't think it's an accurate portrayal that these girls (the ones being interviewed) are her only friends. She appears to have many, many friends. Maybe they assumed that she was with one of her other friends that they don't know.

4. iluvmua

iluvmua Well-Known Member

Yeah, no mention if she/they tried to get into her apartment.

Marg from Oz, Flicka1 and misgrn like this.
  5. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Alexis Sharkey death investigation: Here's what we know | ktvb.com
    snipped
    Homicide Det. Ricardo Rivera, who's been handling the case, said there wasn't any attempt to conceal her body based on how the victim was positioned.

There's also no evidence she walked down the I-10 frontage road, he added.

The Houston Police Department reported a team of city workers found the victim naked on the side of the road in Houston's Energy Corridor on Saturday, Nov. 28. The Medical Examiner's office confirmed it was Sharkey on Monday, Nov. 30.

Investigators confirmed Tuesday they are still awaiting autopsy results for the victim, who they've identified by her maiden name -- Alexis Leigh Robinault.
    -----
    a lot of information in this article - I have a better understanding now of the timeline - I'd like to see the phone records at some point. Maybe in the arrest warrant?
    JMO

6. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom stay safe ♥ be kind

I'd sure love to know, when all these friends were discussing things Saturday morning in the group chat, surprised that Alexis wasn't the first to respond, and comparing notes about when any of them last spoke to her, were they informed by CT at that time that Alexis' hubby texted and spoke to CT's boyfriend at 11pm the night before and he told him that she'd left and he didn't know where she went?

So far, the only one to mention that 11pm Friday night contact with TS, was CT.

None of the other friends interviewed have said anything at all about knowing she went "missing" Friday night, but clearly CT knew.

It just seems rather odd that no one else is saying anything like "yes, we heard she left her place Friday night but we weren't really worried until we couldn't reach her on Saturday".

jmo

7. Inquisitive2018

Inquisitive2018 Former Member

It is totally possible that the friends giving info don't all know each other and did not compare notes. E.g. I have not seen confirmation that the friend whose boyfriend was called by the husband is in the same group chat. If she was then it would be weird for her not to say that he called and ask about her the night before Maybe it was mentioned and it just was not said in the media. Or maybe she isn't part of the circle.

8. merrymary

merrymary Well-Known Member

9. iluvmua

It's been confirmed via article that Chelsea and Tanya know one another.

10. iluvmua

Yeah, imo there is no way they wouldn't be up on Friday discussing if anyone had heard from Alexis.

Jmo

Something is off

Marg from Oz, Flicka1, misgrn and 3 others like this.
  11. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom stay safe ♥ be kind

It's definitely confirmed here:
    Friends of influencer Alexis Sharkey say they have vital information for cops

"The four of us have been together since this happened - we're terrified. Her killer is still out there but we are determined - we won't stop until we find out what happened to our friend. She was beautiful inside and out and we miss her terribly."

"Now her four close friends - Tanya Ricardo, 32, Desiree Jacobs, 29, Kendra Martin, 33, and Chealsea Turnbow, 33, told how in the months before her disappearance Alexis had confided in them how the couple were in the process of separating and her demeanor had changed."

Interesting in this article, no mention of TS texting CT's boyfriend the night before.

12. HouDat

HouDat Prominent Member

My theory on this is that it may have been assumed (or known) by her friends that she was hanging out with the purported "other guy" during the time frame in question.

If she (allegedly) hopped their patio fence and got into a car with someone, could that someone have been the other guy?

Just a thought.

13. oceanstarryeyes

oceanstarryeyes Well-Known Member

Probably in text messages.

Marg from Oz, Flicka1 and misgrn like this.
  14. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

This is what is bothering me the most - one friend knew of an argument that night based on the test from the husband. Why was that friend not immediately alarmed? or was she and we haven't heard about it yet?

Why did the husband feel the need to say that she wasn't happy as portrayed? this is troublesome IMO

lots to ponder here...
    JMO

15. HouDat

HouDat Prominent Member

Possibly leading a double-life?

16. MoeInVA

MoeInVA Well-Known Member

Tanya did say they rang the bell and no one answered and noted there was a ring camera.
    "No one answered the door at the apartment Alexis shared with her 49-year-old husband."
    'She was always happy' | Alexis Sharkey remembered by friends | khou.com
    So either TS was home and ignored them or he was out of the apartment.

JMO - If she was single, sure, maybe you try to get the landlord to let you in. But TS lived there and was saying she wasn't there... I think they acted appropriately by going to the apartment, waiting to see if she showed up and then contacting the parents and police.

Maybe they were discussing it on text Friday night. Just because they mentioned the Saturday AM group text doesn't exclude the possibility of Friday night texts.

Also it's tough to interpret from the article if husband was super worried and sounding the alarm or more just checking in - also a factor is how (and when) John interpreted and relayed the situation to CT (based on the call with TS and based on his knowledge of their relationship history or lack there of). Plus some of them may have been sleeping or had text alerts off at that hour etc etc.

ar3593, Alcina, kittythehare and 18 others like this.
  17. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

18. Roadette

Roadette Well-Known Member

The thing which has been the most confusing to me about this whole thing is the people who are talking about themselves in light of their loved one being murdered.

“We have info and no one has come to talk to us”
    “Things were great between her and I but she wasn’t as happy as she seemed to everyone else”
    “I told her not to drive drunk”

I can’t parse what seems off when absolutely all of it does. Might be bad reporting, but gosh it makes things hard to understand.

cass523, geevee, IHAVENOCLUE and 15 others like this.
  19. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

This is what scares me more than anything ....
    JMO

ar3593, d4j, IHAVENOCLUE and 13 others like this.
  20. oceanstarryeyes

oceanstarryeyes Well-Known Member

They will be able to trace drugs inside her body.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.