GUILTY TX - Alicia Moore, 16, Greenville, 2 November 2012

I thought it was a bad sign also.

From another tweet- LE requested dental records from the family per a Dallas reporter for WFAA.

Very sad for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh this is just awful. Her poor family. Praying for a very quick arrest here.

I thought it was a bad sign also.

From another tweet- LE requested dental records from the family per a Dallas reporter for WFAA.

Very sad for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds bad :( So sorry for this sweet girl.

WFAA news just reported the it's an African American female.

If she was just placed there late last night or early this morning,,, where has she been since Friday?

Oh my God, this is sickening. Whose car is this? Surely it can be traced.

Not a car trunk, clu, a decorative storage trunk. Some folks use them for coffee tables or put them at the foot of a bed.

I'm praying someone will recognize it and know who it belongs to.

It's not sounding good. Surely there aren't all that many African American females missing from the area. Her poor family, she was so young!

Hoping LE have found a lot of evidence at the scene, so as to lead to a quick arrest.

So sad. The location of the trunk leads me to believe the person(s) responsible wanted her to be found. Hopefully we get a picture of the trunk and someone recognizes it.

OK. I am officially pizzed! :furious:

Our children should not have to worry about this carp. They should be allowed to grow, like a beautiful flower.

This girl got off the school bus and disappeared! Now she may have been found dead in a decorative trunk?!?!

WTH?!?

This HAS to stop!!!! :banghead:

Sorry for the rant...I have been following cases on here and tried to be objective and helpful. This case has me feeling helpless to stop this stuff.

:please:

jmo

Horrific for her family. Poor girl.... so sad!

Another young life snuffed out too soon. :furious:

Is it possible the box has been there since the weekend (ie. maybe the trunk was dumped there on Saturday)? Or is it possible the perp just hadn't had a chance to dump it until now?
I really hope she wasn't kept alive for days before this. :(

I guess we'll just have to wait for more information.

This is so terrible. I feel sure its Alicia. She is very tiny for her age and probably would fit in this type of trunk.
She must have been abducted soon after getting off her bus. I just feel so overwhelmed at all these awful things that are happening to our children. We have come to the point where we have to worry about our 16 year olds walking from the school bus to the house. Sick.

Jessica Byrd (Alecia's aunt) said Greenville police chief told her in person about the body found in the trunk.
“That made my sister break down a little bit. And then he was asking about her braces,” Byrd said.

They believe police only began a serious investigation into missing person report Monday.
Police also told her their report had listed the girl as a runaway.
“She didn’t run away. I just know it. All her favorite clothes are here. None of her clothes are missing,” Byrd said.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/11/06/family-fears-body-found-in-trunk-may-be-missing-teen/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17
Back