GUILTY TX - Alicia Moore, 16, Greenville, 2 November 2012

This reminds so much of the Jessica Ridgeway case, only Jessica was abducted on a Friday morning on her way to school, and Alicia on Friday afternoon on her way home from school.

It's so sick that these things keep happening. I hope we (and family) don't have to wait as long for positive ID as we did for JR. Would like to think this isn't Alicia, but doesn't look good. :(

This is so heartbreaking another beautiful child taken and harmed everyday!!I look at the picture of her on the bus so young and innocent.I am honestly having a very hard time with our young girls,teens,and ladies being snatched away from life by a sicko, just never seems to end!!I pray they find this person soon.

When will it end? There is nowhere our kids are safe anymore. Hope this scum is found quickly before he can hurt anyone else. Prayers for Alicia and her family.

When will it end? There is nowhere our kids are safe anymore. Hope this scum is found quickly before he can hurt anyone else. Prayers for Alicia and her family.

Our children cant be walking alone! No matter what their age! 10-18 it makes no difference. A young lady cant be alone thats all there is to it.
Safety in numbers. Even if it means going to someone elses home till mom or dad gets home Better to be safe than sorry!

If we cant get them off the streets then we need to do things differently with our children!
All JMO

The common bond with every one of our missing children is they were alone!

Oh no... Sending strength to Alicia's family. This is horrible. :cry:

Just awful. Hoping the ID is made soon and the person/s who did this found quickly.

Alicia was last seen getting off her school bus about 3:30 p.m. Friday after leaving Greenville High School. The remote location where the body was found is about 40 miles south of Greenville.
The body was delivered to the Dallas County medical examiner’s office, and officials expect to make a positive identification Wednesday.
A construction worker found the trunk, which is believed to have been dumped late Monday or early Tuesday, Burnett said.
“It wasn’t something you could see unless you were on the other side of the bridge railing,” he said.
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...dt-county-may-be-missing-greenville-girls.ece

Oh, my... this is so sad! Someone must have been just sitting there waiting for her to get off that bus. This just does not happen around here, it's very rare. Almost everyone I know feels that their kids are pretty safe walking, if it's not too far. I see young girls walking around all the time, but usually with one or two more kids, very rarely alone. That tells me that at least some of them are being careful.

My eyes are terrible - is that a military type footlocker trunk? Or do I see some decoration around the edges?

I think I found the location of where the trunk was found.
This map shows the distance from where she was last seen to this location.
Does this look right?

http://goo.gl/maps/oqklx

Well, that's enough to take your breath. This is what things have come to.

I bet LE has enough to get him. I pray so. What kind of person did this? Someone who knew her....or someone random? Ugh.

Exactly. Takes your breath away, looking at that picture and realizing someone's baby girl is in there.

Unbelievably sad. :(

How awful the wait for a definite id must be now for the poor family :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam