GUILTY TX - Alicia Moore, 16, Greenville, 2 November 2012

Which time zone is this please? Central?

Greenville Police Chief Dan Busken will hold a news conference at 2 p.m. Wednesday where more information is expected to be released.

2pm Central / 3 pm Eastern

I'm getting the feeling we are dealing with another young perp like Sigg. What is this world coming to? :(

Everyone in Greenville needs to be checking for missing rattan trunks...
My ex DIL's mother and father live there.

I just got back on my computer and saw that the ID of the body has been confirmed. Even when you have a good idea what's coming, it hits just as hard. :( Can't imagine what Alicia's family is going through. My heart goes out to them.

So sad to read this.

RIP Alicia. Prayers are with the family.

What happened to Moore after she got off the bus remains a mystery. The school district's attempted to trace her school-issued iPad, but determined it had been reset and tracking disabled
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Body-in-Trunk-Identified-as-Missing-Teen-177662901.html

sorry if that had been pointed out before (bbm) that the Ipad was school issued.

It would have been in her backpack right?

that tells me that someone knew enough to disable the Ipad/tracking/knew it would be traceable. (let alone knew it was in her backpack)

Wonder if all the kids she got off the bus with have been interviewed???? Someone has to recognize that trunk as well.

I hope there is an announcement of an arrest at this presser...

I'm heartbroken to learn that another young lady has been taken from us by violence :( Poor Alicia. She looks so sweet in her school pic-that shy smile just breaks my heart. My condolences to her friends and family.

I'm glad the Texas Rangers are on this case. That gives me confidence that they will find her killer or killers, and bring them to justice.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Body-in-Trunk-Identified-as-Missing-Teen-177662901.html

sorry if that had been pointed out before (bbm) that the Ipad was school issued.

that tells me that someone knew enough to disable the Ipad/tracking/knew it would be traceable. (let alone knew it was in her backpack)

Wonder if all the kids she got off the bus with have been interviewed???? Someone has to recognize that trunk as well.

I hope she wasn't killed for the iPad! I wonder if all students were issued one or just those in special programs or involved in other activities like the newspaper or yearbook?
Maybe some of the school textbooks are in eBook form?

I agree. That info alone significantly narrows the suspect pool. Most of us here (some of whom are fairly tech. knowledgeable) were left scratching our heads about how to reset an iPad. That's what makes me think this is a younger person.

It seems to me a pedophile/rapist/murderer would not be all that concerned about an IPad. And yet, the IPad was reset almost immediately after this child was taken. Could this really have been about the IPad?? Something so trivial?

http://www.greenvilleisd.com/domain/387

All students will be able to use an iPad during the school year after paying a $50 fee to the district. Included in the nonrefundable annual usage and maintenance fee of $50, you will be supplied with a basic warranty plan under AppleCare. This plan provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor for the iPad, battery, USB cable/adapter and up to two incidents of “accidental” damage, each subject to a $50 deductible. The iPad will be returned to the school at the end of the school year.

http://www.greenvilleisd.com/domain/387

All students will be able to use an iPad during the school year after paying a $50 fee to the district. Included in the nonrefundable annual usage and maintenance fee of $50, you will be supplied with a basic warranty plan under AppleCare. This plan provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor for the iPad, battery, USB cable/adapter and up to two incidents of “accidental” damage, each subject to a $50 deductible. The iPad will be returned to the school at the end of the school year.

Nice job! Thank you!

you would have to clear the pad if you planned on selling it which is what I am thinking they wanted to do.. i dont think it had anything to do with concerns of gps tracking or anything like that. :twocents: I dont think alot of these perps deserve that much credit, most dont have alot going on upstairs if you know what I mean. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back