TX - Amando Luviano-Villegas, 22, slain in Houston burglary, 28 June 2009

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Kat, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/49433362.html

June 29, 2009

I hate to say this but I really think there is more to this story. Call me jaded but I mean...really.

2. Loading...

3. lil momma

lil momma New Member

Yeah, i think you may be on to something here.... although it is not really funny, i had to laugh, that is so strange.

4. mayfairlight

mayfairlight Former Member

I don´t think there is anything more to it than what is said. The guy obviously came into their house through their bathroom window, his accomplances (I know I can´t spell) got cold feet while they were getting in, and they shot him, so he wouldn´t be able to tell on them. Then they ran. Or actually, they stood there for awhile, smoking, or whatever these people do when they hang around. Then the police came and made a police noise, and then they ran. :):clap:

Seriously though, I´d pass out if I found a stranger in my bathroom, dead or alive.:eek:

5. akashana

akashana New Member

Now that's the stuff nightmares are made of! My gawd, what would you do? I'd be scared to call the law; with my luck I'd be jailed for murder for sure. I can see it now: "Honest, Officer, I have no idea who that dead body is in my bathroom!" Yeah, lady, come with us now.

They really got punked on this one.