TX TX - Amber Hagerman, 9, Arlington, 17 Jan 1996

http://www.elliscountyobserver.com/?p=21041
I came across this link on one of the Haley Dunn missing facebook pages,aparently this guy may be connected to the AMber case.
He has a 9 year old and a 14 year old girl living with him.I hope after his facebook was reported they get help for the little girl.I can't get her pictures out of my mind.I am so sad and sick about this.

Oh my how disturbing, I feel for this poor child!

After reading this forum, I started thinking.... All of the numbers in Amber's abduction/murder date (1/13/1996) all relate back to threes. You have three ones, a three, and 996. Turn the nines upside down and you get 666. I googled 3:666 and the first page that comes up is a religious type site with lots of quotes from different religions. I am probably way off base here, but I also am not far from where this happened and this case bothers the hell out of me. Just trying to find an angle in this, or some direction.

After reading this forum, I started thinking.... All of the numbers in Amber's abduction/murder date (1/13/1996) all relate back to threes. You have three ones, a three, and 996. Turn the nines upside down and you get 666. I googled 3:666 and the first page that comes up is a religious type site with lots of quotes from different religions. I am probably way off base here, but I also am not far from where this happened and this case bothers the hell out of me. Just trying to find an angle in this, or some direction.

Here in cold cases.
Thinking outside the box is welcomed.
For nothing inside the box has worked.

Just wanted to add to your posting.
9+9=18
6+6+6=18
3x6=18
18+18=36
36 divided by 3=12
1+2=3

1+6=7
1+9+9+6=25
2+5=7
9+9=18
6+1=7
18+7=25
2+5=7
Van Buren calls 7 "one of the most sacred of all the numbers...the Invisible Centre, the Spirit of everything

And perhaps the Saturday
would be considered the
sixth day of the week?
January=1
Saturday=6
(7)

She was taking on the 13th.
Thirteen (13) is deemed sacred because it is formed from the addition of 6 (man's soul number) and 7 (one of the perfect numbers). However, 13 is the number which God has assigned to Satan.

Was she taking between 3-4pm on that Saturday?
Anyone know?

Yes, she was. She arrived at her grandparent's house with her mother and brother at 3:00, and the children left on their bikes shortly thereafter. Amber was abducted within 10-15 minutes after they rode away.

[Two miles from where she was abducted, is where she was found. He wanted her found, I assume. Perhaps he was even taking her back to where he took her from, but then decided against that, and left her where she was found. He kept her couple of days they said. Broad daylight. He was out searching that day perhaps, and came upon amber. All premeditated perhaps. After taking her, took her to the place he had already prepared for her. I don't think he traveled far, not with having a kidnapped child with him. He grabbed her, and took her straight there. Close by perhaps, within a 5 mile radius from where she was taking i am speculating.

Perhaps he drove into a open barn, or got out and opened it then drove inside, so no one would see the child getting out of the vehicle perhaps. A barn or other dwelling with a loft inside.
Where hay is stored for periods of time.

If LE was here, i would ask them if any of there POI, lives or lived in such a dwelling.

Though they mention Sexual assault, nothing mentioned about DNA? Perhaps another method and examination determined such.

We need some more info like was thier DNA collected . Its hard to say back then but that creek dont look like its really flowing water so i dought she woulda been washed up from the water so maybe they did collect some dna .maybe a Dna dragnet might get some more concrete suspects but i kinda dissagree i think this being a popular spot for kids on bikes he had to have lived in the area and drove by to see these kids , but also he needed to have the kinda job thats gonna allow him a group of days off like factory u know week on week off cause he kept her for 4 days and 2 of them alive .Also to me by leaving the body just down the road to me he is showing some remorse he did what he had his erges to do now he gave her back thats how he sees it in his mind almost like he did a good thing by now making the familly suffer even more if he had disposed of her never to be found ..sounds to me atleast a sexual predator gets that fantassy has to have her then when he is done feels the remorse..and i thing they could really pin this down he lives in the area has a job thats off and on like i said i think maybe they have a solid suspect but need a reason to charge him first..

http://www.elliscountyobserver.com/?p=21041
I came across this link on one of the Haley Dunn missing facebook pages,aparently this guy may be connected to the AMber case.
He has a 9 year old and a 14 year old girl living with him.I hope after his facebook was reported they get help for the little girl.I can't get her pictures out of my mind.I am so sad and sick about this.

The only thing more sick than this monster, is the fact that his family knew he had a black truck, saw bloodied little girls underwear in his truck, saw him burn the undies and DID NOT turn his pedophile a$$ in!!!!!!

They need to be prosecuted for obstruction of justice, in my humble opinion. They could not have been unaware of the kidnapping, or the fact that the suspect drove away with Amber in a black truck!! Sick, sick, sick and I am totally disgusted!!

Thanks, guys, for posting my articles from The Ellis County Observer. I did a Google search for "Bill Fry" just to see what all was out there, and this Websleuths site came up. I'm glad you guys are aware of what's going on.

It's the biggest -- by far -- story of my 10-year career.

I try to publish updates every day --- or at least every week when I can get them.

If you guys come across anything that might be related to this, please let me know. Contact me below:

Joey G. Dauben
P.O. Box 221
Palmer, TX 75152
publisher@elliscountyo.com
214-872-0747 (texting is preferred)
Facebook.com/jdauben
Twitter.com/joeygdauben

I guess I should also go ahead and say that this entire Amber Hagerman-Bill-Fry-Global-Child-*advertiser censored*-Ring is literally, a "Franklin Cover-Up 2.0."

For those that don't know about the Franklin Cover Up in the 80s in Omaha, Nebraska, and the ritual Satanic activity and the child killings/kidnappings/rapes and how the biggest names in government were all intertwined with it, please research it...

And then you guys will see the highly-Satanic equivalents.

Thanks to the Webslueths.com site for giving me the inspiration today to totally revamp and update the investigation I have been working on since Feb. 8 --- it goes without saying right here and now --- and readers, judge it for yourselves -- that I believe I found who kidnapped and murdered 9-year-old Amber Hagerman (as in "Amber Alerts") in January 1996:

http://www.elliscountyobserver.com/amber-hagerman/

That's the revamped, updated link to all of my coverage so far.

Here's what the Dallas/Fort Worth media said about my leads and tips:

What The Media Has Said Thus Far:

March 9, 2011: Oh, and, about that APD distancing themselves from the story. Yeah, they came back and recanted that after WFAA-TV put Ennis PD on camera with this story: http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Ennis-PD-statement-on-Amber-Hagerman-investigation-117625748.html

March 9, 2011: Arlington PD now admits they are looking into The Ellis County Observer‘s leads in the case: http://www.elliscountyobserver.com/?p=21425

March 9, 2011: The Dallas Morning News did a fine slicing of me and The Ellis County Observer after APD sent out their press release denying WFAA-Channel 8: http://www.elliscountyobserver.com/?p=21452

Pegasus News: At first, they, too, ran with the APD press release as Gospel, but in the comments section, the Dallas Observer‘s Teresa Gubbins backs me up on this whole story: http://www.pegasusnews.com/news/2011/mar/08/amber-hagerman-child-murder-crime-false-arlington/

DFW’s NBC 5: Virtually all of the Arlington-Tarrant media systematically glow over APD, at least in this report:
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/No-New-Leads-in-Hagerman-Case-Police-117587888.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back