GUILTY TX - Andreen McDonald, 29, found deceased, Bexar County, 1 Mar 2019 *husband arrested*

I wonder if he was watching the news in Colorado? Sounds like it to me- blood in the bathroom, gas - so awful JMO
If he's really so smart, why did he kill his wife and think he would get away with it? These rage-a-holics are all the same.
Low impulse control, domineering husband, anger management problem and stupidly believe they'll walk.
I've know numerous officers in the military and many of them
are like this towards their wife and families. Because they
have underlings in the military that have to answer TO them,
and take orders FROM them, they come home and expect the same from their wives and children. They can't leave the
'officer' title at work.

More than 200 volunteers joined the search Tuesday for Andreen McDonald, a San Antonio businesswoman who disappeared Friday and is feared dead.

Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar said the search area was widened Tuesday because of the overwhelming response.

“These guys allowed us to do that, because otherwise with just us we’d be hopping around from place to place,” Salazar said

McDonald’s husband, Andre McDonald, remained in jail Tuesday on a charge of tampering with evidence in connection with her disappearance and has not cooperated, Salazar said, leaving investigators to speculate that he may have dumped her body in areas near their home in their gated community off of Canyon Golf Road.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...ensifies-for-missing-San-Antonio-13665503.php

More at link...

"I just want to tell you how much I appreciate the time you are taking from your job, your family, to be out here," said Andreen's father, Paul Anderson, to volunteers....

"She's been asking for mom, and what do you tell her?" lamented Salazar, who added that it's possible the little girl may have witnessed something."...

Family of missing woman joins search as young daughter continues to ask for mom

Heart breaking!
:(

Video shows how drone is helping the search for missing Andreen McDonald

SBM

David Hook works with drones for a living as the president of Droneport Texas, but on Tuesday, he was called out as a volunteer to support Bexar County deputies with their drone.

"Helping them as a visual observer. While the pilot is busy making sure the drone is flying the way it's supposed to, there's another set of eyes making sure that there's no helicopter that's going to cross its path or no bird that it could run into and harm," Hook said.

Missing Texas Woman Andreen McDonald's Daughter Saw ‘Daddy Hurt Mommy’: Report

The young daughter of missing Texas woman Andreen McDonald reportedly told a family friend she had seen “Daddy hurt Mommy” as police continue to search for the young mother's body. The San Antonio Express-News reports that Andreen's sister, Cindy Ann Johnson, said Andreen's 7-year-old daughter, who police have described as autistic and mostly nonverbal, saw an altercation between her mother and father, 40-year-old Air Force Major Andre McDonald. Andre McDonald has been named as a suspect in the case and faces evidence tampering charges for allegedly destroying receipts for a shovel and ax after his wife disappeared.

“She said, ‘Daddy hurt Mommy and Mommy was going like this,’” Johnson said, reportedly mimicking breathing difficulties. The business manager reportedly recorded the conversation and gave the recording to investigators. The newspaper also reports that a sheriff’s deputy came to Andreen's mother's home to interview the child, who was reportedly seen “jumping around and laughing” while watching cartoons. “She doesn’t really know what is happening,” said Hyacinth Smith, who is taking care of her granddaughter after her daughter's disappearance. On Monday, Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar told reporters that it was “pretty evident” that Andreen's daughter saw something. “She saw what happened to her mom, and that’s the most heartbreaking part of this case,” he said.

I'm usually beyond angry when a young, vulnerable and innocent child is murdered by an adult who is 2-3 times their size. This is different. Andreen was obviously a successful, vibrant, strong and gorgeous woman who more than likely could hold her own in a fight. Yet she was vulnerable too. My heart is crushed for her daughter, mom and dad and all her friends and co-workers. I pray she is found soon for everyone's sake.

I concur, incredible amount of information released so far and good reporting in that KSAT article linked again by @cvaldez1975 IMO. That poor little girl, and all those who knew and loved Andreen... they are who my heart breaks for now.

Here are a few tidbits from that article:

Andre McDonald arrived at the house as the group scoured the home for clues and told them that his wife was being treated at Baptist Emergency Hospital, the affidavit states. But when authorities followed up on his story, hospital officials said they did not have a patient by that name, court documents detailed.
. . .
When confronted by law enforcement about the discrepancy, McDonald said he didn't know where his wife was and that they had gotten into an argument Thursday night, according to an affidavit.

Deputies detained McDonald for questioning, but he declined to speak with investigators and requested an attorney.

On Saturday afternoon, an investigator noticed that the McDonalds' garage door had been ripped off its tracks, court documents state. The same investigator covertly followed McDonald to a gun shop, where McDonald purchased a firearm and a significant amount of ammunition, according to arrest paperwork and accounts from Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar.
. . .
While McDonald was at the gun shop, other deputies arrived at the home and saw a shovel in Andreen McDonald's Porsche Macan, something that wasn't there during a previous search of the home, the affidavit states. Salazar alluded to this new evidence during a Saturday night news conference and said then that authorities obtained an additional search warrant for the home based on the observation of evidence that was "in plain sight."
. . .
Authorities also found a fire pit that wasn't there during previous searches. Court documents note that it appeared the fire pit had been recently used to destroy papers and other items. Additionally, as investigators searched trash cans at the home, they found "heavy coveralls" that appeared to have been worn and a claw hammer with "woody plant debris," the affidavit states.

Well at least he is a bumbling idiot and couldn't cover this up and will pay for what he has done to Andreen and her family!
My heart is breaking for that little girl who probably witnessed her mother take her last breath.

Search for missing San Antonio mother set to continue at Camp Bullis

The Bexar County Sheriff's Office has announced where the next round of searches will begin as they continue the search for missing mother Andreen McDonald.

[...]

The Sheriff's Office says it will continue the search with personnel from the U.S. Air Force 502nd Air Base Wing JBSA at 8 a.m. Thursday.

They're asking for search volunteers, who can check in at Eisenhower Park around 8 a.m. for the first search.

A second search will start around 1 p.m.

Volunteers will be shuttled from the park to Camp Bullis.

However, there is a list of guidelines volunteers do need to follow.

• Dress appropriately for cold weather.
  • Wear comfortable and suitable shoes for walking through rugged terrain.
  • Bring a valid Government issued identification card.
  • Leave all weapons at home including knives.
  • Walking sticks are allowed.
  • Light snacks and water will be provided.

Employee: Missing San Antonio woman and her husband had a history of fighting

Andreen McDonald had a frayed relationship with her husband, Andre, during some of their 10-year marriage, and the couple was arguing Feb. 28, the last day she was seen alive, according to one of her employees.

Some of the disputes may have involved control of her business, Starlight Homes Assisted Living, which she started when she was 22, according to court records.....

Weng Flores, who manages one of three homes that are part of Andreen McDonald’s assisted living business, said in an interview with the San Antonio Express-News on Wednesday that the McDonalds’ relationship “was on the rocks.”

“We knew Andreen was not happy with the relationship with the husband anymore,” she said.

She heard Andre arguing with Andreen and glass breaking when the couple lived in a house that was partially used for the business in the Eden neighborhood on Northeast Side.

San Antonio police were called to the Eden home at least twice for family violence in 2017, records show. The specifics of the calls were not immediately known. At the time, the family lived on the second floor; assisted living clients lived on the first floor.

More at link

Missing mom "had it all"

At another book launch party near the end of February, Yamin ran into McDonald and her husband just two days before Andreen went missing.

“Both of them smiling,” said Yamin. “Never any clue there was a problem there was even anything going on nothing. They seemed like a very happy couple.”

Sheriff reveals husband of missing woman was at or near Camp Bullis

Sheriff Javier Salazar said Andre Sean McDonald had no business at the military post, leading investigators to question why he was in the area.

SBM

About 300 volunteers and military personnel searched for her on Thursday. Salazar said they would be looking for footprints and tire prints.

Volunteers were also warned to remain alert on the post, as there are feral hogs and live (unexploded) military devices in the area.

The U.S. Air Force 502nd Air Base Wing assisted with the search. A second search was tentatively scheduled for 1 p.m.

Sheriff reveals husband of missing woman was at or near Camp Bullis

Sheriff Javier Salazar said Andre Sean McDonald had no business at the military post, leading investigators to question why he was in the area.

SBM

About 300 volunteers and military personnel searched for her on Thursday. Salazar said they would be looking for footprints and tire prints.

Volunteers were also warned to remain alert on the post, as there are feral hogs and live (unexploded) military devices in the area.

The U.S. Air Force 502nd Air Base Wing assisted with the search. A second search was tentatively scheduled for 1 p.m.

This is very upsetting because hogs are well known for ingesting everything edible. If this was the method her psycho spouse chose for disposing of her body she may never be found. jmo

A significant amount of ammunition was purchased? Wow, so glad he has been caught, who knows what his plans were... I wonder if he could tell he was being tracked and that’s why he fled and left his purchases and ID at the gun shop.
I can’t believe the selfishness that some people have, and then act on. Every day I ask myself why divorce is worse than murder to some.. what the hell are people thinking?
Also, if anyone decides it’s a good idea to warn a loved one “if I go missing it’s because my spouse killed me” it’s a pretty good indication that you’re consistently in grave danger, please get out! Poor woman and her family... he didn’t deserve her for a single second

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back