GUILTY TX - Apolinar Ramos, found shot & burned, Donna, 21 Dec 2005

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by mysteriew, Dec 23, 2005.

1. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

Manuel Torres Alvarez was still on the run from Hidalgo County sheriff’s deputies as of late Thursday night — thanks to his mother and sisters.

Alvarez was about to be taken in for questioning Thursday afternoon in reference to two separate cases in which authorities discovered charred bodies near Donna earlier this week. But... Alvarez, 31, managed to escape from the deputies and ran into the brush west of Farm-to-Market Road 493 and south of Ponciano Road, near where the charred remains of a body and pickup truck were found Wednesday morning...

Earlier in the week on Saturday, deputies had discovered another burned vehicle with a body inside it. The first death occurred less than five miles away from the second on Valley View Road, south of Donna Lakes. The vehicle found in the first death is registered to Alvarez’s brother, Lorenzo Alvarez.

http://www.themonitor.com/SiteProce...lates/Details.cfm&StoryID=10767&Section=Local

2. Loading...

3. SewingDeb

SewingDeb "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."

What a family!! I hope they catch him soon. He sounds very dangerous.

4. Bobbisangel

Bobbisangel New Member

Sounds like LE need to just gather up the whole family and throw them all in prison. I hope they do arrest the mother and sisters. I can't even imagine going outside and fighting LE so that my son could get away. I hope they find this guy soon too. Hopfully he won't be able to get those handcuffs off as that will hinder some of the things he might do while on the run.

5. SewingDeb

SewingDeb "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."

It does sounds like they need to spend a little time in jail. I hope he still has the handcuffs on when they pick him up. It will save a little time in getting him to jail.

6. aussiegran

aussiegran New Member

What a sick family :doh: , I wonder who he has murdered ,who is missing in the area does anyone know?

7. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

From January 2008:

http://www.tdcaa.com/node/1903

http://www.themonitor.com/news/loca...cle_4328b7be-0616-5d13-ad55-561d7ac5bf83.html