TX TX - Armaidre Antwan Marquie Argumon, 5 weeks old, Wells, Cherokee Co., 18 Sep 2020 *dad arrested*

There are three separate crime scenes: the home in the 500 block of Forest Road, the father’s car and a second vehicle the father has access to. According to Cherokee County Sheriff Brent Dickson, the child’s father, DeAndre Argumon was arrested on unrelated charges.
Wells police, Texas Rangers investigate missing 5-week-old baby
Argumon,deandre Marquie Mugshot | 2020-09-18 Cherokee County, Texas Arrest
VINELink - Empowering Victims of Crime

The father, DeAndre Marquie Argumon (DOB 03/25/1985) is currently in the Cherokee county jail on one charge of Unauthorized Use of a Vehicle and two charges of Public Intoxication. He has an extensive record spanning a decade for drugs, intoxication, 3 DUIs, burglary, parole violations and more. And no surprise that apart from a 3-month sentence for his 3rd DUI he has spent virtually no time in jail.

He was arrested on February 29, 2020 for assault/family violence and March 14, 2020 for parole violation. His propensity for violence combined with alcohol is a very bad mix.

I'm so afraid for baby Armaidre as IMO this could very well turn out to be a revenge murder aimed at the mother. MOO.

This is reminding me of Caliyah McNabb except the father isn't pleading on the news for the return of his child. She was found in the woods in a duffel bag. :(

If you look on FB you can see other family members mentioning this baby being missing. I kind of doubt they have him. They are aware that he's missing and I really doubt they'd hide or pretend they didn't have him. :/

I'm confused. How do you get parole violations without first going to prison and being released on parole? There has to be way than a 3month jail sentence (after jail is probation, not parole). He must have other records somewhere.
You're probably right. I haven't found all of his past arrests and convictions but there seems to be many.

I read that Armaidre was last seen at 7 am in the 500 block of Old Forest Road in Wells. LE is asking people to call if they saw the father driving a 2003 gray Ford Explorer between the hours of 10 am - 2 pm on Friday, September 18.

The Cherokee County Sheriff's Office FB said If anyone observed the gray 2003 Ford Explorer driven by a black male between the hours of 10:30AM and 4:00PM please contact the Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office.

The original report said Armaidre was taken at 4:16 pm Friday by the father who was driving a green truck. No time given of when he was last seen.

Other reports say he was last seen between 8:30 and 10:30 am Friday.
Amber Alert issued for one month old baby
Local Law Enforcement Issue Alert for Missing Wells, TX Infant

I'm curious and very confused about the timeline. Can someone help clarify how this unfolded? I think the father started in the green truck then ditched it and moved to the grey Explorer. And if Armaidre was last seen ~7 am who saw him? and what transpired between then and ~10 am? Nothing from LE yet to clear things up but I'd like to better understand what's actually been released. :oops:

Anyone know the statistics on the USUAL/MOST COMMON suspects in past cases like this? Such as A parent losing temper with newborn/infant and accidentally killing in a “rage” then try to cover it up? Or family member abduction? Or do people even sell infants? The world is just scary.. I’m just curious as to what past cases have ended up being... anyone hear about mom yet? Where she may be? Grandparents? Any siblings of the baby?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marlenewatches
Back