TX TX - Armaidre Antwan Marquie Argumon, 5 weeks old, Wells, Cherokee Co., 18 Sep 2020 *dad arrested*

Truck and Person of Interest Found in Search for Texas Newborn, But Baby Remains Missing

AMBER Alert: Missing newborn’s mom allegedly flees town while jailed father claims he gave the baby to her [Report]

Here is an article from People and the one from crime online LE has not confirmed that the mother has left town but if she has then who reported the baby missing? I don't understand what is going on in this situation but I don't believe that a mother would just leave town without her newborn baby. Something is not right with that story at all.

I want to know why LE isn’t suspicious that the mother has been a victim of whoever or whatever happened to Armaidre. She either has the baby in hiding or she and the baby were both harmed, IMO

Ok, that makes no sense at all. The mom just happens to disappear the same time the father claims he gave the baby to her? Most newborns don't typically leave the mother's side. Mine didn't anyway. If they weren't together it would just be incredibly unlikely to send a 5 week old off for a ride with dad. They need to be fed and changed constantly and only sleep sporadically day and night. Just no way did mom disappear like that.

But how can the police department be so inept as to not say the mother is also missing?? I mean why would they even consider the baby missing at all if they thought mom was ok and baby was with her? It's leaving me again wondering how this baby was reporting missing at all if mom wasn't reporting it. Don't you have to see someone take a child for there to be an actual amber alert also?

I want to know why LE isn’t suspicious that the mother has been a victim of whoever or whatever happened to Armaidre. She either has the baby in hiding or she and the baby were both harmed, IMO

And if mom has baby somewhere why was the father ever made the suspect? Who reported the baby was missing? This doesn't add up at all.

Ok, that makes no sense at all. The mom just happens to disappear the same time the father claims he gave the baby to her? Most newborns don't typically leave the mother's side. Mine didn't anyway. If they weren't together it would just be incredibly unlikely to send a 5 week old off for a ride with dad. They need to be fed and changed constantly and only sleep sporadically day and night. Just no way did mom disappear like that.

But how can the police department be so inept as to not say the mother is also missing?? I mean why would they even consider the baby missing at all if they thought mom was ok and baby was with her? It's leaving me again wondering how this baby was reporting missing at all if mom wasn't reporting it. Don't you have to see someone take a child for there to be an actual amber alert also?
Hopefully, details will come out at some point and this will start to make sense. It could be that neither father nor mother had actual custody. That would explain why CPS has been involved in this case from the beginning. CPS involvement would also explain the complete lack of details from LE and the media. That would also explain why mother is not visibly involved in the search for her baby. jmo

The father's level of intoxication when he was arrested worries me greatly. 5 week old infants are incredibly fragile.

CHEROKEE COUNTY, Texas (KLTV) - The Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office will hold a press conference regarding the missing infant from Wells, Armaidre Antwan Marquie Argumon.

The 5-week-old infant was last seen on Sept. 18 at 7:30 a.m. in the 500 block of Old Forest Rd in Wells, An Amber Alert was issued for the missing infant last week.

The press conference will take place Tuesday at the sheriff’s office at 11 a.m.

Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office to hold press conference on missing infant Tuesday

Somebody needs to get father's cell pings together and call Tim Miller to search. It's been 4 days. They should have called Tim the minute they found the father intoxicated and without Armaidre. If the father just randomly abandoned this baby somewhere, he is not going to last much longer. Or more likely, sadly, he is already deceased and deserves a proper burial and justice.

I am so sick and tired of drugs and dead babies. It's the same story over and over again. I hope there is a special place in hell for all these people who abuse, neglect and kill infants and children.:mad::mad::mad:

Somebody needs to get father's cell pings together and call Tim Miller to search. It's been 4 days. They should have called Tim the minute they found the father intoxicated and without Armaidre. If the father just randomly abandoned this baby somewhere, he is not going to last much longer. Or more likely, sadly, he is already deceased and deserves a proper burial and justice.

I am so sick and tired of drugs and dead babies. It's the same story over and over again. I hope there is a special place in hell for all these people who abuse, neglect and kill infants and children.:mad::mad::mad:
All of this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back