TX - Assaulted, priest denies knowledge of beer, condoms, lube jelly in motel room

Oh dear. I'm sure I'm already on the fast track to hell, so I'll just go ahead anyway and admit that I'm way disappointed by his photo. :innocent:
LOL. You'd have loved the young priest who lived in the rectory across from me when I was younger. (May have told this story before; as I've been in re-runs on WS for two years, it's more than likely.) The term "Italian Stallion" comes to mind. I lived next door to these blonde twin sisters who were RAPT in their attention to Fr. Sexy's comings and goings, especially when he'd appear in a Speedo on his little balcony to take the sun.

LOL. You'd have loved the young priest who lived in the rectory across from me when I was younger. (May have told this story before; as I've been in re-runs on WS for two years, it's more than likely.) The term "Italian Stallion" comes to mind. I lived next door to these blonde twin sisters who were RAPT in their attention to Fr. Sexy's comings and goings, especially when he'd appear in a Speedo on his little balcony to take the sun.

We always called priests like that "Father What-a-Waste" lol! We had one when I was a teenager, not Italian, but black Irish, who rode around the neighborhood on his ten speed in tiny bike shorts. :crush: I know he LOVED the attention he got, you could just tell. He'd stop and talk with any of us who were hanging around outside, which WE loved. We much preferred him to the older Irish priest (same parish) who'd drive the neighborhood yelling at us from his car and threatening to call our parents. We'd pretty much scatter fast if we saw him coming up the road in his old boat. :floorlaugh:

I should probably feel bad for laughing at Fr R, but I love these priests caught in (consensual!) sexual shenanigans stories haha. Where are Filly and MaryCarney, I know they get a kick out of them too :giggle:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back