TX - Austin Package Bombs #3

Homeschooled, conservative 'christian' us vs them cult. I can provide insight on a certain business, and their religious, political bent, anti gay, and distain for public schooling. Their meetings. Who they support polically,and rub elbows with. The name dropping of prominent members, higher ups, and politicians they support and visa versa ( conservative christians). How you can only get product if you join, and bring others in below you, and they do the same in turn. They lure you in by telling you don't have work hardly at all to make lots of money. But you have to attend seminar after seminar. ( Brainwashing) Live, breath, eat, everything they sell, yet not mention name of said business to 'prospects'.

Sign me up......NOT!

The sexual assault controversy with the Austin Stone Church (which MOC's family allegedly attended) was fairly recent. There was quite a bit of media coverage about it in January. The sexual assault happened in 1998, but the cover up wasn't revealed until recently.

http://www.kxan.com/news/local/aust...g-sex-assault-victim-to-stay-quiet/1031515095

https://www.mystatesman.com/news/lo...sexual-incident-leave/8Iv3KFwh3fYYIuAN4KEyaI/

It sounds like the church was finally trying to deal with it by expelling the bad actors, but maybe some members of the church (including MOC) were upset and felt they shouldn't have been punished. Recall the blog post he made in 2012, when he said the sexual offenders registry should be abolished.

https://definingmystance.blogspot.com/?m=1

Maybe this ongoing controversy involving his church was one of the triggers that set him off. Just a guess. There were probably multiple events in his life that pushed him over the edge, but this one seems relevant because the news coverage and the expulsion of the church leader was just a couple of months ago. It was probably still being discussed by members of his church community and family.

The sexual assault controversy with the Austin Stone Church (which MOC's family allegedly attended) was fairly recent. There was quite a bit of media coverage about it in January. The sexual assault happened in 1998, but the cover up wasn't revealed until recently.

http://www.kxan.com/news/local/aust...g-sex-assault-victim-to-stay-quiet/1031515095

https://www.mystatesman.com/news/lo...sexual-incident-leave/8Iv3KFwh3fYYIuAN4KEyaI/

It sounds like the church was finally trying to deal with it by expelling the bad actors, but maybe some members of the church (including MOC) were upset and felt they shouldn't have been punished. Recall the blog post he made in 2012, when he said the sexual offenders registry should be abolished.

https://definingmystance.blogspot.com/?m=1

Maybe this ongoing controversy involving his church was one of the triggers that set him off. Just a guess. There were probably multiple events in his life that pushed him over the edge, but this one seems relevant because the news coverage and the expulsion of the church leader was just a couple of months ago. It was probably still being discussed by members of his church community and family.

The story was on the main page of Yahoo earlier in March. It was a video.

To those in Austin that are members, I fondly recall visiting the city back in the early 90's. I told everyone that I thought it was such a great town. It was the one place that I could go on business, and feel SAFE in the downtown area going from "bar to bar", just to listen to music without the fear of getting hit on or being approached by someone that I thought was off. It was at that time, and perhaps now still, a FABULOUS town for music.... perhaps similar to those who visit New Orleans for the music.

It just had that SAFE aura about it. So innocent in that everyone there was SAFE where I was travelling solo "bar hopping" to merely listen to the music.

That is what will always be my memory of Austin....

It is a great city very friendly. I hope it stays that way. But people are scared right now.

I must have missed something. I thought I read that MAC distanced himself from church over the last several years?

Did Mac know a girl or guy by the name of Kelly? Because its weird that he used Kelly KILLMORE. Now I understand why he used the last name. But why Kelly? Did a Kelly make him mad previously?

Did Mac know a girl or guy by the name of Kelly? Because its weird that he used Kelly KILLMORE. Now I understand why he used the last name. But why Kelly? Did a Kelly make him mad previously?

I had the same thought. He must be calling attention to “Kelly”. I think he would have tried to be clever like he did with the last name “Killmore” and used something like KENNY KILLMORE. He chose Kelly for a reason. IMO.

I must have missed something. I thought I read that MAC distanced himself from church over the last several years?

I don't know. I'm in and out today, but have been trying to check that out. Do you have any links? I recall an interview with one of his friends who said he saw him regularly at a local bar. From my own experience with friends who are evangelical Christians, I know some of them drink alcohol, so I'm not sure if this is relevant.

A lot of people his age do question the faith their family raised them in, so it's possible.

I had the same thought. He must be calling attention to “Kelly”. I think he would have tried to be clever like he did with the last name “Killmore” and used something like KENNY KILLMORE. He chose Kelly for a reason. IMO.

Me too. Or even Kevin. But Kelly? Thats odd.

Me too. Or even Kevin. But Kelly? Thats odd.

Weird. I get the feeling he didn’t have a high regard for females. I don’t have anything to really back it up.... just a feeling more or less.

KENNY (Can He) that was my silly attempt.

Kelly isn't an unusual name for some guys out here in Texas. I know a few myself.

However, it's Irish meaning is “war, strife."

Kelly isn't an unusual name for some guys out here in Texas. I know a few myself.

However, it's Irish meaning is “war, strife."

hmmmm.... the Irish meaning fits and with St. Patty’s day too.

Bomb victim’s father thanks authorities in letter, questions son’s death

https://www.statesman.com/news/loca...r-questions-son-death/kZg7i9cLLj2wh9zVXuLSmL/

So sad. Elliott House has been left childless with the death of his son Anthony. His other son was killed at age 17 in 1994.

RIP Anthony House and prayers for his family

Such a senseless loss. No parent should have to bury a child. Especially at the hands of someone else. My thoughts and prayers to all the victims, families, friends, LE and the entire community.

I think it's just all the L's make it sound funny, as in humourous. Ha ha. Also, could be male or female, so not giving away his gender.

I think it's just all the L's make it sound funny, as in humourous. Ha ha. Also, could be male or female, so not giving away his gender.

Alliteration limerick, bragging about how clever he thinks he is, also as a message to LE/media, the public when they discovered it. I wonder if he used it online before as a username.

And because he couldn't use "Killy Killmore."

Alliteration limerick, bragging about how clever he thinks he is, also as a message to LE/media, the public when they discovered it. I wonder if he used it online before as a username.

I suspect he used a Children At Play sign to rig the tripwire bomb because he was hoping children would be his next victims. In some ways, this seems to have been a perverse game for him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back