Identified! TX - Austin, WhtFem UP11410, 20-40, on lake shore, Jun'13 - Magda Warski

I believe she's a Marine. She has that look, and the suicide rate for returning veterans is shockingly high.

I wonder if it would be worthwhile to contact
whatever CIS unit is responsible for the Marines to see whether they want to follow up.

So if this was suicide why didn't she have an ID? Just wondering....

So if this was suicide why didn't she have an ID? Just wondering....

It's fairly common for people who want to kill themselves to leave behind all identifying information. Often it's for insurance reasons. Other times they don't want the family to find out, either from despair that they've failed or a desire to spare loved ones from dealing with the complications. If she really was a Marine, she might not have wanted to shame her service.

Last night i read somewhere that sempter fi was also the motto for the city of white plains, ny. i think we need to explore other areas the term is used besides our military. imo

Last night i read somewhere that sempter fi was also the motto for the city of white plains, ny. i think we need to explore other areas the term is used besides our military. imo

I also think other areas needs exploring, iMO her tattoos would be much better done if she were military and not done by a backyard tattooist.

I also think other areas needs exploring, iMO her tattoos would be much better done if she were military and not done by a backyard tattooist.

Agreed. Not that this is exactly a scientific search, but even the results of a quick Google search for bad Marine tats were better than hers.

Agreed. Not that this is exactly a scientific search, but even the results of a quick Google search for bad Marine tats were better than hers.

Yeah to me and its purely my opinion, they are backyard and the *tattooist* (not that I'd call them that) hasn't had enough practice on pig skin, the writing is patchy and at points you can see a dotty effect at the start of where the tattoo gun was applied to skin. I can't even begin to start on the artwork, it's screaming amateur.

Tattooing is a fine art and I have quite a few friends in the industry, I myself am quite tattooed and my partner even more so, even my partners worse tattoo (now covered didn't even look that crappy) I have tattoos on my feet which I discussed up thread in Latin and they were done by the apprentice, you can see the lack of skill in my feet tatts as opposed to the gigantic woman on my back :)

A week prior to her being found was the Biker ROT rally. It was expected to bring in over 200,000 spectators and 50,000 participants from all over. It is the biggest motorcycle rally in Texas. It was held June 13 thru 16.

If she had of been a marine her prints would have come up in the database. For some reason, I think tghe tattoos were to honor a fallen brother. A sign to be tough and carry on. This girl will definately be identified. Im thinking shes from a very rural area of Texas, OK, ARK, or Virginia.
Its almist as if those are home made tats.
It appears she was very poor.

If she had of been a marine her prints would have come up in the database. For some reason, I think tghe tattoos were to honor a fallen brother. A sign to be tough and carry on. This girl will definately be identified. Im thinking shes from a very rural area of Texas, OK, ARK, or Virginia.
Its almist as if those are home made tats.
It appears she was very poor.

Doc Martens aren't cheap.

Retail, 1460s (short boots) range between $120-$200.

They are not cheap, bought my kids some about 15 years ago at $150 each pair. I don't think they are as popular nowadays.

They are not cheap, bought my kids some about 15 years ago at $150 each pair. I don't think they are as popular nowadays.

Actually, they're back in among certain groups. Punks and artists have never really left them. Unfortunately, skinheads never left them either (and that is why I asked about the laces).

New Doc stores are opening every few months. There are probably hundreds if not thousands of design/color/pattern combinations.

Black 1460s are the entry level pair and sound like what she was wearing. They're basically the black high top chuck taylors of docs.

Do you think if they were steel toed versions they'd mention it?

(I never realized my shoe obsession would come in handy here.)

I wonder if both shirts and the jacket were all the same size. I wonder if they were all women's. Just thinking out loud, but if she lost a Marine, maybe the reason for multiple shirts was one was his.

I own 8 pairs and 3 of their heeled types (they make dress shoes now) - I can grab them on amazon sometimes for 40.00 from the UK. I've never paid more than 90.00. My first pair in the 90s (wine colored 18holed) ran about 200.00 though. You can get them really cheap on amazon and they are rarely over 150.00 for mens and hard to find sizes.

& yes, was it white laces or red laces... were the laces "out"?
If they were yellow laces then it's the factory sent brand and easily traceable.

Actually, they're back in among certain groups. Punks and artists have never really left them. Unfortunately, skinheads never left them either (and that is why I asked about the laces).

New Doc stores are opening every few months. There are probably hundreds if not thousands of design/color/pattern combinations.

Black 1460s are the entry level pair and sound like what she was wearing. They're basically the black high top chuck taylors of docs.

Do you think if they were steel toed versions they'd mention it?

(I never realized my shoe obsession would come in handy here.)

Your shoe obsession would come in handy in quite a few cases!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back