TX TX - Bianca Carrasco, 29, San Antonio, 1 May 2016

Bianca has been missing for over 2 years. I'm still convinced her body is somewhere between San Antonio and Odessa. But that is a huge amount of land, covering hundreds of miles.
I still have her missing poster as my profile cover picture on FB. I said I wouldn’t change it until she was found. Thank you for bumping Bianca’s thread. I wish she would be found so her sisters and children can know what happened to her.

I have recently begun looking into the disappearance of Bianca Carrasco from San Antonio TX. She was last seen on May 1, 2016 here in San Antonio on the NE side. Nobody has seen her or heard from her since. Was just putting this out there to see if anyone has heard or this case or looked into it before. Thank you. If you are curious, I can give more details, just let me know.

I haven’t heard anything in a long time. She is my cover photo on FB and I won’t take it down until she is found. I don’t live in San Antonio anymore but I do still live close enough to worry. I wish she could be found and the one(s) responsible held accountable.

Did you know of this because you used to live in SA, or were you Bianca’s friend or know her at all?

Did you know of this because you used to live in SA, or were you Bianca’s friend or know her at all?
I don’t know her at all. I used to live near that area and drove 1604 a lot. Something about her and the circumstances surrounding her disappearance really resonated with me. She needs to be found and the person responsible needs to pay.

does anyone know when the last time someone other than her husband saw her? What was the date she went missing and where was the husband during that time and the days before this date I wonder? Odessa is 340 miles from SA and about a 5-hour drive. A lot of land to cover and I assume that body the hunters found was not her?

Not enough proof to charge anyone.
There have been 'no body' cases with a conviction.
Doubt it in Bianca's case. Very sad for her loved ones !!

2021-

Search for missing mom Bianca Carrasco continues five years after her disappearance​

<snipped>
The details of where the mother of three was last seen on May 1st, 2016 are still a little unclear. At the time searchers canvassed Carrasco’s North Side neighborhood along Walnut Creek Drive.

Ramos says investigators believe Carrasco was last seen around 10:00 pm when she left her home . "We don't have any new leads, and that's where we're at right now, " added Ramos.
<snipped>

does anyone know when the last time someone other than her husband saw her? What was the date she went missing and where was the husband during that time and the days before this date I wonder? Odessa is 340 miles from SA and about a 5-hour drive. A lot of land to cover and I assume that body the hunters found was not her?
She went “missing” on May 1, 2016 at approximately 10pm. None of the bodies found from 2016 did not match to be Bianca

I don’t know her at all. I used to live near that area and drove 1604 a lot. Something about her and the circumstances surrounding her disappearance really resonated with me. She needs to be found and the person responsible needs to pay.
San Antonio PD or the Sheriff's Office (I forget who is in charge of this case) would actually have to investigate, which I have little hope they will do. Bianca's sister is the only one who has ever advocated for Bianca in the whole family and I'm sure the sister is busy with her own life. It's really sad. We pretty much have to hope that a body turns up somewhere between here and Odessa, IMO.
Lots of facts here! SAPD did not investigate this case as they should’ve!

I have recently begun looking into the disappearance of Bianca Carrasco from San Antonio TX. She was last seen on May 1, 2016 here in San Antonio on the NE side. Nobody has seen her or heard from her since. Was just putting this out there to see if anyone has heard or this case or looked into it before. Thank you. If you are curious, I can give more details, just let me know.
I’d like more info

Bianca Carrasco's family has been searching for answers since May 2016. The mother of 3 went missing after leaving her home.

"Her husband was the last person to see her, allegedly she walked away on foot from her home in San Antonio, and there has been no trace of her since," said Jovanna Burney, Bianca's sister.
Burney says not knowing what happened to her has been traumatizing.

"It's frustrating. We want answers for her. She's not here to speak for herself," said Burney.

SEP 30, 2023
[...]

Carrasco was last seen May 1st, 2016, after she walked away from her home off Walnut Creek Drive, near 1604. Carrasco allegedly walked away into the night, leaving her 3 children.

"I was told there was an argument. Her husband says they got into an argument and that it got heated, and she started walking away and he left too," Burney said.

Burney says things about that night don't make sense. Burney says her sister would not have left her kids, belongings, car and walked away on foot. Both San Antonio Police and Burney say Bianca's marriage had issues. ...

After 7 years, there is now new hope as Burney says the Texas Rangers are now involved in the investigation. The family is also getting help from Odessa Crime Stoppers, where Bianca grew up. They will be putting up billboards from San Antonio to Odessa.

[...]

1696134874611.jpeg
"She will have justice, her kids will have answers. There's a lot of hope there," Burney said.
Carrasco was last seen May 1st, 2016, after she walked away from her home off Walnut Creek Drive, near 1604. Carrasco allegedly walked away into the night, leaving her 3 children.

Carrasco, who lived in Odessa until 2013, was last seen in her home in the 16000 block of Walnut Creek Drive in San Antonio more than seven years ago. Investigators said the registered nurse and mother of three was last seen by her husband, who reported they had an argument, and said she left the home on foot. She left behind her children, vehicle, and personal belongings, and her disappearance remains unsolved.

Because Carrasco had strong ties to both Odessa and San Antonio, Crime Stoppers will be placing billboards in both cities and will offer a reward of $1,000 for any information that leads to finding her.
thumbnail_image0.jpg

“We are incredibly thankful to Susan Rogers and Odessa Crime Stoppers’ involvement in Bianca’s case. Their dedication to helping find answers and provide closure is truly commendable,” said Julie Stinson, friend and spokesperson for those involved in the search. “Someone out there knows something, and we believe that Crime Stoppers’ efforts, combined with the support of our communities, will lead us closer to finding her. Please, if you know something say something give her kids the answers they deserve.”

Loved ones said they hope the billboards will serve as a constant reminder to the public of Carrasco’s disappearance and the reward being offered for information that could break the case “wide open”. They said every detail, no matter how seemingly insignificant, could be the key to solving the mystery.

“My sister, Bianca Carrasco, has been missing seven very long and painful years! I pray the help of Odessa Crime Stoppers…will lead to answers of where my sister is and what happened to her. To those who know, please speak up. Think of her children who do not have their mother, they do not have answers and think about the value of Bianca’s life to those who love and miss her,” said Carrasco’s sister, Jovanna Burney

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back