TX TX - Bianca Lozano, 1, Baytown, 7 April 1995

Discussion in '1990's Missing' started by Kathee, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Kathee

Kathee New Member

My friends niece, Bianca Lozano, has been missing for fourteen years. Her father abducted her during a weekend visit.

The state department believes that family members are harboring Antonio Lozano in Monterry, Mexico.

Please sluethers, any help would be appreciated!

k

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/6696981.html

2. Loading...

3. imamaze

imamaze Former Member

Welcome Kathee!! Sorry about the circumstances but glad to have you. What a sweet heart Bianca is, such a sad story. I hope your family is brought back together soon.

4. kellync

kellync Former Member

It is heartbreaking, I couldnt imagine being this poor Mother. It also sounds promising. The efforts are stepping up, thats a good sign.

5. forthelost

forthelost I hear the angels call my name and I am Winterborn

6. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Former Member

Lawmaker urges support for info on missing teen

Representative Pete Olson is urging continued assistance from Americans and Mexicans in the search for missing 17-year-old Bianca Lozano.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has announced a $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of Juan Antonio Lozano. It was 15 years ago that Bianca Lozano was kidnapped by her non-custodial father and taken from her mother when she was just 18 months old. August 19 was Bianca's 17th birthday.

[snip]

"Bianca Lozano deserves to know that she has a mother in Houston who loves her very much. I am counting on the good nature of all Americans to think carefully if you have seen this girl or her father and let authorities or my office know if you have any information about Bianca's whereabouts," Olson concluded.

More: http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7620633

7. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

8. KateB

KateB New Member

I hope 2014 is the year her mother is reunited with Bianca. The pictures of Bianca at 20 and the most recent update on her mother's website are very encouraging.

9. miss u daddy

miss u daddy Barack the Vote!

Bumping. This case saddens me. My own little girl is 18 months old and I could never imagine life without her. It must be so hard to know and see your child and still not be able to reunite with her. Praying she will get in contact with her soon!

10. SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

11. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Feature article about Bianca's mom, Deana Hebert, and the ongoing search for her child:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/djpeisner/how-the-19-year-search-for-bianca-lozano-explains-the-chaos

12. JusticeWillBeServed

JusticeWillBeServed Well-Known Member

Q & A with Bianca's mother.

"Another mother seaches for her child"

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Another-mother-seaches-for-her-child-6268300.php

13. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Bianca Lozano: Born Aug 19, 1993

Missing Since: Apr 7, 1995

Missing From: Baytown, TX

Bianca was allegedly abducted by her father, Juan Antonio Lozano, Jr. His photo was taken in late 2011. An FBI Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution warrant was issued for Juan on September 18, 1995. They may have traveled to Monterrey or Tijuana, Mexico. Bianca may go by Nina Suarez. Juan may have grown a beard. He may go by Genaro Suarez.

http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/f...for-missing-teenage-7395614.php#photo-8339737

14. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Forum Coordinators