GUILTY TX - Body of Julie Mott, 25, still missing from mortuary, 15 Aug 2015

I don't get it...

Really,

They've stole a body from a coffin to then have to hide the body that they've stolen ?

I really don't get it

Really sick, that's why u don't get it,hell that's why none of us get it..lol
I don't get it...

Really,

They've stole a body from a coffin to then have to hide the body that they've stolen ?

I really don't get it

It's been weeks. If they know of a guy that's been obsessed with her, and they have a guy on CCTV from funeral home. Why don't they have her case solved? This is so deeply upsetting. I cannot fathom the pain of her family. Sick people out there.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The police report said the last person to leave Mott's service was "obsessed" with calling and texting the young woman.

"At this point, I couldn't elaborate as to what this person is, however, I will tell you we continue to follow leads and we continue to go where the evidence in this case leads us," SAPD Sgt. Javier Salazar said.

Police also confirmed with FOX San Antonio that evidence is leading police out of the city.

"Parts of this investigation are focusing on areas outside of San Antonio, but beyond that, I couldn't elaborate," Salazar said.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/news/f...se-extends-beyond-sa-15427.shtml#.Vd397iVViko

I was hoping her body would've been found by now. IIRC I read an article in which the funeral director theorized that her body may have been taken by someone who opposed cremation. I hope that's all it is and that she's found soon. My heart aches for her parents.

SAPD: Search party looking for remains of Julie Mott finds body, likely not hers
August 29, 2015
http://www.kvue.com/story/news/loca...ulie-mott-find-body-likely-not-hers/71389042/
SAN ANTONIO -- A search party looking for the body of Julie Mott was stunned to turn up the remains of a person Saturday. However, in yet another bizarre twist in the case, San Antonio police said they don't believe the remains belong to her.

The body was discovered around 10:30 a.m. in a wooded area off the beaten path around McAllister Park, police said

It doesn't sound like this was a difference of opinion anymore.
But how do you get a body out of a funeral home without being seen?!
And could one person do that by himself?
I'm guessing she was extremely thin due to the CF... so maybe?

what does anyone plan on doing with her body? that's beyond disturbing

Stolen bodies, hmmm....Charlie Chaplin's was dug up and taken in 1978; "resurrection men" haunted 19th century cemeteries; in William Faulkner's "A Rose for Emily," the title character keeps Homer Barron's corpse until her own death years later; in, then, the name of profit and of science and of love, corpses have served as cold talismans to further their keepers' desires for earthly succor and gain.

This is just so bizarre. Her parents must be about to lose their minds. Burying/cremating your loved one is probably the hardest thing one ever has to do, and that ritual is so important mentally and emotionally. To have this happen and be thrown into confusion is just unbelievable.

I feel like whoever took her probably has her in a freezer. Or they could have buried her someone they felt was more appropriate, if it was a true conflict about the cremation vs burial. They've never cleared the "obsessed" man, have they?

This case reminds me of Carl Tanzler an x-ray tech who was obsessed with a TB patient, Elena Milagro "Helen" de Hoyos. He took her body after 2 yrs in the grave and lived with it for 7 yrs until caught.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/womans-remains-stolen-texas-funeral-home/story?id=33244114

-----------------------------

This article says it was her body.

How absolutely bizarre!

This is not the first times it's happened.

Dallas Morning News

DALLAS — The remains of a 20-year-old Texas woman whose body was stolen from her freshly dug grave were recovered Friday, but authorities said they still had no motive or suspects in the case.

A newspaper delivery man discovered the body of Melinda Ann Lee lying by the side of a South Dallas road Friday morning, said Capt. Larry Williams with the Dallas County Sheriff's Department.

(modsnip)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back