JOIN WEBSLEUTHS RADIO LIVE TODAY @ 2:00 PM EASTERN AS WE LOOK INTO THE TERRIFYING WORLD OF MEDICAL SERIAL KILLERS
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE TODAY 2 PM EASTERN

TX - Botham Shem Jean, 26, killed when police officer entered wrong apartment, Dallas, Sept 2018 #2

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Cobra Jet, Sep 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rosesfromangels

rosesfromangels Amateur speculations and opinion only

Regarding sound, it could have been as simple as everyday movements. If the walls/ceiling were thin it could be very loud. Chairs scraping on floors,etc.

CARIIS, Indy Anna, Via Marple and 4 others like this.
  2. TinaG

TinaG Well-Known Member

Apartments do have thin walls, if I don't have tv on I can hear my neighbors washing machine or hair dryer and I'm sure they can hear mine too as well as tv or music, but it is usually muffled noise and not really disturbing at all. The real noise makers are dogs, but I love dogs so I don't mind! I don't think he had a dog.

3. rosesfromangels

Sorry, I missed that noise or pot smell had been ruled out as a stimulus for her attack on the Victim. Can you post the source link please?
    I’m glad to hear things are being ruled out quickly, and the truth is being sought.

CARIIS and sloane7777 like this.
  4. raven9860

raven9860 Well-Known Member

I'll post again.

Genn likes this.
  5. Gigglingtoes

Gigglingtoes Well-Known Member

Wonder if Guyger will move out of those apartments before a search warrant is ever issued..... hmmmmmmmmmmmm

CARIIS, Indy Anna, Medstudies and 4 others like this.
  6. Gigglingtoes

I think if that’s the case- lots of people with regrets on pulling the trigger should be charged w manslaughter instead of murder.

CARIIS, Medstudies and TinaG like this.
  7. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator

I back up everything SillyBilly says. You all know the rules. No rude, snarky, or in general mean remarks. Especially directed at other posters.

Thousands of posters every single day post on Websleuths with no problems. It isn't that hard to do.

Thank you,
    Tricia

TRB, angelainwi, Indy Anna and 9 others like this.
  8. Gigglingtoes

He didn’t leave his door open lol she is full of it.

9. mister happy

mister happy Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  10. Poppyflower

Poppyflower Well-Known Member

Soooo many stories she tells. Can't keep 1 of them straight = lies. Please, anyone who is backing her, tell me which story she is telling is what you believe?

11. Rocco

Rocco Well-Known Member

Absolutely!! If his door had been ajar, she wouldn't have needed to put her key in it---she would have just pushed it open. Duh
    And it was reported that they found her key still in his door after she killed him.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    CARIIS, Indy Anna, Medstudies and 3 others like this.
  12. Wagtales10

Wagtales10 Well-Known Member

Marijuana and a noise complaint is not justification for home invasion and murder. That is the law. So yes, it should be ruled out and should never even be mentioned as relevant as it isn't.

By the letter of the law, it is irrelevant.

CARIIS, kareylou, MsFacetious and 6 others like this.
  13. rosesfromangels

Agree completely it does not merit home invasion. What I was suggesting is not the law, but her personal *motivation*. I didn’t know that sound or pot smell had been ruled out as her *motivation* to seek him out. (I’m not buying the wrong apartment story).
    But you have confirmed that you know these factors have been definitely ruled out. Thanks! I had missed that.

CARIIS, GarAndTeed, Thora_Jay and 2 others like this.
  14. newmember

newmember Well-Known Member

completely 100% agree but what i find interesting & worrisome about this theory (and i think maybe the OP was getting at but dont want to speak for them) is that AG may try to use this to her advantage:

shes made quite a mess of her version of events but if she finds a way to spin her story, she could claim/admit that she was heading up there to address noise and/or the smell of weed in a "neighborly way". (this would include backtracking on her original version of events which i hope would cause her to lose credibility). but if shes desperate, she could go as far as to claim that Botham Jean wasnt being noisy when she got home, she was following up from earlier. she could even claim she smelled the weed and didnt see it to be consistent with the darkness.

then, when she saw/smelled drugs in the apartments and he didnt "obey her commands" she was "forced to act as a cop".

now, imo, this is an entirely BS version of what happened and im not sure the specifics of when an off-duty cop can transition on duty. its also an abuse of power on its own - your neighbors shouldnt try to intimidate you based on their profession, (or physically harm and kill you). no matter how ridiculous we all know this is given that its weed (rather than heroine for example) and such a small amount AND SHE HAD NO RIGHT TO BE THERE, imo its also worrisome there are drugs to reference in the apt in terms of Botham Jean receiving fair justice. hoping the entire community (witnesses, GJ, cops, everyone) comes together to find justice for Botham Jean.

15. Jim G

Jim G the Handsome Sailor

I believe Amber

CARIIS, jennieohhh and TrueCrime03 like this.
  16. TinaG

TinaG Well-Known Member

Ok Handsome Sailor, which one of her stories do you believe about how she entered the apartment?

CARIIS, angelainwi, Lancs1234 and 7 others like this.
  17. DisturbedConcerned

DisturbedConcerned Well-Known Member

Yeah, EXACTLY which of the no less than three stories she has told do you believe, Sailor???

18. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma I still believe in miracles

Postponed: Coffee with Cops

CARIIS, Indy Anna, kareylou and 6 others like this.
  19. imstilla.grandma

** ❤️ **

20. imstilla.grandma

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.