TX TX - Brandi Wells, 23, Longview, 2 Aug 2006

16 years today is when Brandi was last seen , ive followed this case for at least 10 years or just over , I've hoped everyday something new would come up or she might be found and i will keep hoping that there will be some news soon , a lot of questions circle my mind daily on this case and i always think about her .

i might make another post soon like the one i previously posted , i feel maybe a new fresh look at this case by authorities and maybe other podcasters and youtubers retelling the story and interviewing family after all this time could possibly shake something loose somewhere somehow maybe that's just me

always in my thoughts Brandi

16 years today is when Brandi was last seen , ive followed this case for at least 10 years or just over , I've hoped everyday something new would come up or she might be found and i will keep hoping that there will be some news soon , a lot of questions circle my mind daily on this case and i always think about her .

i might make another post soon like the one i previously posted , i feel maybe a new fresh look at this case by authorities and maybe other podcasters and youtubers retelling the story and interviewing family after all this time could possibly shake something loose somewhere somehow maybe that's just me

always in my thoughts Brandi
Trace Evidence covered her case a while back.

TheTrailWentCold has covered the same cases at Trace Evidence more than once, so I expect Robin will do a rendition of it eventually.

Is there a link to the video of her leaving the club? Tia

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsme-dee