TX TX - Brandi Wells, 23, Longview, 2 Aug 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is there a link to the video of her leaving the club? Tia

Circumstances of Disappearance:
Brandi Wells was last seen in Longview, Texas on 08/03/2006. She traveled from Tyler, TX to Longview to go to a bar (Graham Central Station) and arrived at 10:30 PM on 08/02/2006. She was unfamiliar with the area where the bar was located, and had to call them several times to ask for directions. By the time she got there, her car was almost out of gasoline and she asked other customers for assistance, but it is unclear whether anyone offered to help her. She left alone shortly after midnight and never made it home. Wells' black four-door 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix was found five days later parked westbound on Interstate 20 at Texas Highway 31, just outside of Longview and 300 yards west of FM 2087. Inside were some of her personal belongings, including her wallet, purse and her ex-boyfriend's nonfunctional cellular phone. There was no sign of Wells at the scene and no indications of a struggle, but the driver's seat was reportedly pushed back, as if someone much taller than Wells had driven it last. There was a plastic gas can in the trunk, which her loved ones don't believe belonged to her. After Wells disappeared, there was some activity on her own cell phone, which had disappeared with her. Three people found the phone and used it. All three individuals took a polygraph test; one of them, a man, failed it. The man has not been publicly identified, and though he has been interviewed multiple times by police, he has not been called a suspect in Wells' case. Wells may have been taken against her will and foul play is possible in her disappearance. Her case remains unsolved.

Case Last Updated:
Oct 08, 2023

This case has always been really interesting to me.

I have a theory about why she was at that specific bar.

I think she found something on her ex-boyfriends cellphone that compelled her to want to check that particular bar out. Maybe some flirty texts with a bartender, maybe discussing how he met his friends or a love interest there.

I think that is why she had the phone in her car in the first place. She either wanted to look around for information and/or possibly try to confront someone.

The phone has always been a really off detail to me. Why did she have it in her car, still charged? I think there is a reason and explanation for it.

In 2006 I was dating my (now) wife and this just reminds me A LOT of something she would do if she had found something like that in my phone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back