TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially in rural Texas around small towns. Someone rents or owns an old house out in the middle of nowhere so they can cook the meth. The smell is bad, so if they are out in the boondocks so to speak no one will notice.

I am open to any scenario at this point. I would not rule anything out.

According to family, Brandon had used previously. His 2 imprisonments were for drugs. His last warrant was for possession with the intent to deliver. This makes me think he was also selling. With 2 priors, that is a pretty big deal. Around these parts, you don't go to prison for first offense and a little baggie of stuff. He had to have been a major player to go to prison I think.

I wonder who and where he got his product and if maybe this is connected. Maybe owed money, sold to the wrong people etc...

I'm not judging him on drug use or anything like that, but if this was going on, it could very well have been tied to what happened to him. I still think he knew whoever was out there.

I think we would hear more sounds if it picked up background noise and what is the chance a "yeah" came out at the same time a "no?" The only pause I give to this is that in the transcript LL said that Brandon said "yes" and then "no" but maybe she is wrong too? Unless my hearing is going bad the slow tape sounds like one voice coming on top of the other voice which is why someone else I feel was with BL.

I am convinced 100% there is someone with Brandon on that 911 call. In the slowed down version, the 911 operator says do you need an ambulance, the 'Yes" person is out of breath, has a higher pitch than Brandon and to me sounds totally exhausted OR sounds like Brandon is sitting on him. I believe they had been running and possibly got into a fist fight. If the other guy needed an ambulance, he must have been hurt. Brandon only wanted the cops....something not good here for either party. Brandon also says NO almost on top of the "yes". I am thinking the other guy "I've got one guy" had back-up that found them both, then they all overpowered Brandon and did him harm....for whatever reason we have no idea. Just speculation. JMO

I wonder who and where he got his product and if maybe this is connected. Maybe owed money, sold to the wrong people etc...

I'm not judging him on drug use or anything like that, but if this was going on, it could very well have been tied to what happened to him. I still think he knew whoever was out there.

I agree totally here. I don't have proof, but if KL was using, BL was not an innocent bystander here. There is a possibility BL was not using, but only selling too. I think there is a very good possibility drugs were involved and that may be why the family is so reluctant to share anything.

Also, could be why KL cleaned up! If he suspected these people of hurting BL, he could have easily lost his drug contact. JMO

I agree totally here. I don't have proof, but if KL was using, BL was not an innocent bystander here. There is a possibility BL was not using, but only selling too. I think there is a very good possibility drugs were involved and that may be why the family is so reluctant to share anything.

Also, could be why KL cleaned up! If he suspected these people of hurting BL, he could have easily lost his drug contact. JMO

I totally agree. When dealing with drugs, almost anything can happen. I can also see that as a reason for K getting clean.

I tried researching Bronte's drug/crime stats, from what little I could find , which wasn't much. But it seems pretty low key. There seems to be more older/retired people living there.

I totally agree. When dealing with drugs, almost anything can happen. I can also see that as a reason for K getting clean.

I tried researching Bronte's drug/crime stats, from what little I could find , which wasn't much. But it seems pretty low key. There seems to be more older/retired people living there.

I would check San Angelo. Bronte is tiny. I doubt if drugs were involved that they lived in Bronte. It would seem more likely that he was followed from San Angelo if that were the case.

I'm still feeling it was random but who knows? There was the mention of being chased at Walmart. If it was drugs involved I can see the person that mentioned it clamming up. I could also see this being a valid reason for LL and K and A leaving town. K on his fb is looking for a job. He had a job in San Angelo. Why up and leave it?

I'm still curious about the TWO 911 calls from Brandon mentioned. Was there really two calls made by him? Is the call that LL got, the complete call? Was it altered?

At the end of the call when everyone thinks it's a taser, a car passing by, the wind or a car going over a bridge, I've come to the conclusion that it does wind or air....but more like a swoosh of air, like when someone swipes the phone outta your hand like saying "oh no ya don't!"

I would check San Angelo. Bronte is tiny. I doubt if drugs were involved that they lived in Bronte. It would seem more likely that he was followed from San Angelo if that were the case.

I'm still feeling it was random but who knows? There was the mention of being chased at Walmart. If it was drugs involved I can see the person that mentioned it clamming up. I could also see this being a valid reason for LL and K and A leaving town. K on his fb is looking for a job. He had a job in San Angelo. Why up and leave it?

I'm still curious about the TWO 911 calls from Brandon mentioned. Was there really two calls made by him? Is the call that LL got, the complete call? Was it altered?

I will check San Angelo out. My knowledge of Texas is limited to driving from Ohio thru to Killeen. Mainly been to towns along that route and also San Antonio.

Good question, did he work in the oilfields also?

That is something we need verified, I think its a very important piece of the puzzle.

I am starting back to the beginning of the HFBL FB posts. I know some things have been deleted, but I have confirmed that LL spent Friday and Saturday night in a hotel in Bronte. This is posted on August 13, 2013. She went back home to her children on Sunday night.

The police report was officially filed Monday morning, August 12, 2013, for BL.

Search efforts include:
Hound dogs which have picked up HIS scent, but it was a dead end.
Numerous people in Bronte have personally search as well as BL's company.
A plane was rented Sunday and Monday, Monday was supposed to be free, but the plane had mechanical problems.
Many family members have come in from Fort Worth to help search.....

I have also confirmed BL phone carrier is Verizon.
(911 calls Do Not show up on billing statement) I know this from experience. The call can be revealed by a court order to show date and time. LL states she did not know about the 911 call until she looked at the phone statement.

There was never a cell phone ping/phone or anything pertaining to Walmart. That is rumor.

Ladessa commented the first phone ping was NOT where she had expected and the time of the ping "did NOT make any sense".

I apologize if this is repeat information that many of you know. I decided to take the advice from a post above and look at the facts. The facts above are posted by NI and LL.

I also researched the part about freezing bank accounts and have concluded that a poster from above was correct, LE, creditors or IRS can freeze the account. It does state that LE can freeze the account if they suspect illegal activity. I did not see anything about a person missing being the reason. If I am wrong, I apologize in advance and please disregard my comment.

I have to say I find it hard to believe that BL would call 911 if he was being chased by people he knew if drugs were involved, I would imagine if he was that heavily involved in the drug trade he'd be more likely to 'take it like a man' than call 911 for help. However, if he was in between jobs I think it's definitely possible he was dealing, imo.

I still keep swinging back to him being high, hallucinating and being paranoid, which would explain why he genuinely sounded exasperated and frightened. Maybe nobody can make sense of the 911 call because it quite simply doesn't make sense and it's the ramblings of somebody under the influence?

I definitely think KL and AK know more than they are letting on. LL seems fixated on finding him (understandable) but seems completely uninterested in what happened that night, personally I would want to know everything and what led up to his disappearance. Is she desperate to find his remains, if they are out there, for monetary reasons or because she wants to give him a proper burial? Maybe the lack of interest in what occurred that night stems from already knowing? Just my thoughts and not saying any of it is correct. Damn, this case is frustrating.

I am starting back to the beginning of the HFBL FB posts. I know some things have been deleted, but I have confirmed that LL spent Friday and Saturday night in a hotel in Bronte. This is posted on August 13, 2013. She went back home to her children on Sunday night.

The police report was officially filed Monday morning, August 12, 2013, for BL.

Search efforts include:
Hound dogs which have picked up HIS scent, but it was a dead end.
Numerous people in Bronte have personally search as well as BL's company.
A plane was rented Sunday and Monday, Monday was supposed to be free, but the plane had mechanical problems.
Many family members have come in from Fort Worth to help search.....

I have also confirmed BL phone carrier is Verizon.
(911 calls Do Not show up on billing statement) I know this from experience. The call can be revealed by a court order to show date and time. LL states she did not know about the 911 call until she looked at the phone statement.

There was never a cell phone ping/phone or anything pertaining to Walmart. That is rumor.

Ladessa commented the first phone ping was NOT where she had expected and the time of the ping "did NOT make any sense".

I apologize if this is repeat information that many of you know. I decided to take the advice from a post above and look at the facts. The facts above are posted by NI and LL.

I also researched the part about freezing bank accounts and have concluded that a poster from above was correct, LE, creditors or IRS can freeze the account. It does state that LE can freeze the account if they suspect illegal activity. I did not see anything about a person missing being the reason. If I am wrong, I apologize in advance and please disregard my comment.

Thank you for reading back through fb and trying to find some facts. It's no easy task.

BBM

What does that mean about the first ping?

And yes my understanding is B and K both worked in the oil fields and that was the reason for moving to San Angelo.

Can you call Verizon and find out if there was a 911 call? The thing is, I read LL didn't know about the 911 call until she checked her phone bill. Then I read Misty the Coke County Sheriff dispatcher told her on the 10th that B called twice but they couldn't understand what he was saying. Which is it?

I'm really curious about this first phone ping. Was he out making a drug deal prior to heading to Bronte? If the timeline is accurate and he called K immediately upon running out of gas, he certainly had time to make a stop before this incident happened.

Back to the donation accounts. According to HFBL it seems that the purpose of these accounts is to help support LL and kids NOT to help find Brandon. I've wondered why LL would release the 911 tape and push for public support then she seems to turn down all offers to help FIND BRANDON.

Is this a ploy to get public support and find legal fault in LE for not responding to the 911 call? I don't know why his parents would need a lawyer? If everyone believes B is most likely deceased then nobody needs a lawyer to take care of his legal troubles over the warrant. I say forgetaboutit. They would never win especially given the fact that K and A lied to the Deputy. Had they told the truth I'm sure there would have been efforts to find B that night.

It's about a 6 hr round trip from Bronte to Ft Worth going the speed limit.

Did LE confirm with K's coworkers that they were out there searching for B until 4:30am?

Did LE confirm that K had no money in his bank account? (thus the reason for not getting gas until 7am)

Why do B's parents need to save $$ for a lawyer? Where did this info come from and is it true or rumor?

Did LE confirm any sightings/tips?

What if B were hiding in the bushes and the 911 call was just because he was tripping out on meth and K found him? If he got his truck and went back home then it's likely he was going to be arrested on his warrant and my guess is, due to priors, he was probably looking at doing some time.

What if B is alive and LL does not know?

And...if K has a warrant why hasn't HE been arrested?

Here is my biggest "why" of all - Why didn't KL drive back to LL's house and bang on the door at 2:00 a/m to see if his brother got back home? How was he so sure that he was "still in a field" to cause him to supposedly search until 4:30 am when he finally called LL to tell her that Brandon was missing if he thought all along that Brandon was hiding from the cops? My gut says he knows a lot more and he is not telling anyone. Maybe the sheriff ought to bring him in for more questioning and maybe some of these confusing situations would be more answerable because at this point we are all basing our beliefs on what he said happened and maybe that is why it is not making sense? My gut says Brandon could be found if KL tells the truth and I personally don't think he has?

BBM I agree. I don't believe K or A have been truthful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member