TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by BlithePlum, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychic Sleuth

Psychic Sleuth Active Member

All I want is the truth. IMO it doesn't make B's life less important. We all have had friends, family etc with substance abuse issues. It's very sad. I wish he could have gotten help. It sounds like he was able to stay clean for a good year. Sometimes it just takes one little minor thing to make someone relapse. He needs to be found either way. If he's alive and on the run I hope he does the right thing and turns himself in. If nothing else, for his children. If he's deceased, where could his body be? He just could not have gotten that far!

My problem is not with B. My problem is with those who are being dishonest NOW about the events of that night and totally misleading people and pointing fingers where they don't belong.

2. Ranch Wife

Ranch Wife Verified insider - Brandon Lawson case

We're a small community and I've never heard of this person. I also know WM and he wouldn't relay info that sensitive to the general public. To stop rumors from starting - I have not heard this. However if it's true, I wish that sheriff would call WM and all this drama could stop!

3. Mandy1979

Mandy1979 New Member

I'm going to continue to follow this case as I am too involved in wanting to know what the 911 call could mean as it pertains to BL missing but I am also going to back off from this thread. We've been on vacation and I will say that I couldn't wait to get home and catch up but now that I have I am very disappointed in how the posts here has taken a turn to bashing and gossiping. I am surprised to see that others here are ridiculing the spelling and language used by LL and that is wrong an I don't want to be a part of it. I also can say that I "know" CC and her work as she lives in the next town and I volunteered to help search for a young autistic boy in our community and CC was very professional and is highly respected around here. I follow her FB pages and I also know she has some new and serious medical condition that is going to require daily treatments and that may be why she is not responding to posting the timeline? I will watch but feel the need to back off posting as this is not what I expected to find after being away:( I hope Brandon is found, but I do not believe he will be found alive.

4. ChuckieD

ChuckieD Member

Any idea what the implications for LL would be if BL is in hiding and she was fully aware?

Sorry if that's been asked recently, playing catch up, not had much chance to read the past couple of days. You guys have been working hard! :seeya:

5. Balor51

Balor51 Huntress

O/T Does anyone know how long it takes to be verified as a professional? I am new at this TIA :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.