TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree the kids need assistance now and it's ashame that she was behaving like that. Just goes to show you can't do things like that, cause you never know when you will actually need it. I feel for those babies they have a long hard life ahead of them.
I will check into the court papers.
Brandon where are you?

I am beginning to think that maybe Brandon is alive and well living as far as possible away from the craziness. Would you blame him?

Yes anyone should be able to get them, I was hoping to get them through our Odyssey system, but it's by state. It's a criminal case, if you print the docket sheet and take it with you, it has the case # on it :D
It's sad, because now with this, she will not be able to get other assistance that those kids really need now! right?

I think, but I could be wrong ( it does happen..lol ) that the children can still receive benefits via a third party. This could be determined by the county or state I believe. The third party would be able to buy what the children need ( clothing, diapers, food etc.. ) . I interned in college with Children's Services for several months. Now, this could be different for different states. I would hope those children do not have to go through any more suffering, not having their dad is bad enough. :(

Where is Brandon???

Yes anyone should be able to get them, I was hoping to get them through our Odyssey system, but it's by state. It's a criminal case, if you print the docket sheet and take it with you, it has the case # on it :D
It's sad, because now with this, she will not be able to get other assistance that those kids really need now! right?

The children can get assistance, but she won't ever be able to again.

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own.*

I was listening again to the newest Blogtalk interview, and I noticed that LL stated that Misty the dispatcher helped her find BL's 911 calls? Did anyone else hear that also? I was confused by that. I wouldn't think a dispatcher would be involved in an investigation like that. TIA

I bailed out when they started praying :laughing:

That was a bit of a wasted time.

So I have a question, do oilfields have rain out days? L said that the day before B went missing, he didn't work because they had rained out and that B had gone to apply for another job that paid more and they hired him that day. I have some knowledge of oilfield work, but I have never heard of them hiring someone johnny on the spot, nor have I heard of a rainout day, when there was only 0.04 inches of rain on August 7, 2013 and that was at 8:00 pm at night.
I recall there being a poster on HFBL page that commented he was a "now show" for work that day.

So I have a question, do oilfields have rain out days? L said that the day before B went missing, he didn't work because they had rained out and that B had gone to apply for another job that paid more and they hired him that day. I have some knowledge of oilfield work, but I have never heard of them hiring someone johnny on the spot, nor have I heard of a rainout day, when there was only 0.04 inches of rain on August 7, 2013 and that was at 8:00 pm at night.
I recall there being a poster on HFBL page that commented he was a "now show" for work that day.

He worked for an oilfield services company, Renegade. The type of position that he had, yes, they do sometimes have rain out days. His company and type of position performs general maintenance and repair on oil and gas lines, pump jacks, etc. It's not uncommon for roustabout companies like Renegade to have a skeleton crew of only necessary personnel in case of an emergency in the event of bad weather in order to utilize staff cost saving measures. I hardly call 0.04" of rain bad weather, even in west Texas. Also, with companies like Renegade, it's not unheard of to hire a walk-in, especially if they have previous oilfield experience like Brandon. Doesn't always happen, but could. I had heard via one of his coworkers at Renegade that he did work that day. This is the first I've heard about a rain out. Things that make you go hmmm.

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. *

I bailed out when they started praying :laughing:

That was a bit of a wasted time.

The loud bang of pots & pans? That is what made my head want to pop off. I had the head phones on and volume turned up. Big mistake there. :gaah:

The loud bang of pots & pans? That is what made my head want to pop off. I had the head phones on and volume turned up. Big mistake there. :gaah:
That was from the start.

Hate to say it, goes against everything I believe in this case but she sounded genuine. It has been a year though.

I didn't get the genuine impression at all. There was so much background noise that I have had to go back and listen over three times. It has been a year, but my loved one died two and a half years ago and I'm still coping, keeping his spirit alive. I can't imagine if my loved one had just disappeared, I don't think I would be over it, certainly not in just over a year, especially if it impacted mine and my children's lives the way L says it has (but not everyone responds the same). They spent over 10 years together as a couple, brought children in this world together, and have lived as a "normal family". There was so much distraction that it was hard to follow the timeline and when the host spoke about the 911 call and what she thought B said and the "two guys," she seemed to get very defensive and adamant that she was making it public what she "thought" he said. I would have rather she just said, "I don't know what he said" and left it at that.

I think I need to listen to the blog talk again....

To be honest, I think she spoke articulately and off the cuff naturally for the most part. Nothing screamed out to me.

My questions remain the same:

When was the last time Brandon was seen by somebody outside the family?

Where are his friends?

What does she know he said in the 911 but doesn't want to say?
First name of the trucker should totally be enough, even if they employ thousands of men, not hard to send a memo.

OH, forgive me, something did make me go 'HUH?'

Not verbatim but the male host was talking about how some people have been waiting 20-30 years for their missing loved ones and LL said, again not exact, 'yeah, I don't want to be waiting 3 years' - I thought it very strange.

OH, forgive me, something did make me go 'HUH?'

Not verbatim but the male host was talking about how some people have been waiting 20-30 years for their missing loved ones and LL said, again not exact, 'yeah, I don't want to be waiting 3 years' - I thought it very strange.
That's when she talked about asking the Ranger when it would go cold, which totally did me in!

The couple of parts that got me were: Ladessa stated that there is not a dispatcher that works at night on this last blogtalk. It has been stated by Ladessa on hfbl page and on timelines that, she called Coke County dispatcher herself at like 430AM and spoke to Misty on Aug 9th. She also stated in this blogtalk that the trucker called dispatch, which on timelines was he called 911. Plus there was another post by someone on hfbl that said she had her mom call in about Brandon's truck that morning around 1AM on aug 9th and she called dispatch not 911. Plus if no one at dispatch office, who dispatched law enforcement.
I agree with the Stella person, Ladessa seem to really not care if she did the show or not and seemed very aggravated to me. Jmo

To be honest, I think she spoke articulately and off the cuff naturally for the most part. Nothing screamed out to me.

My questions remain the same:

When was the last time Brandon was seen by somebody outside the family?

Where are his friends?

What does she know he said in the 911 but doesn't want to say?
First name of the trucker should totally be enough, even if they employ thousands of men, not hard to send a memo.

"Articulate" is not a description that popped in my head while listening to the interview. I heard a lot of indecisive answers & questions that could not be answered without notes. I think I'm going to have to take another listen this weekend after all the kids are in bed so I can really focus.
But like you, I STILL have the same questions I did before the interview; like
*Why LE in the town he lived in contacted, that was the last place he was reported being seen by her?

*How did she know to contact Coke County Sheriff's office?

*Why was there time to follow up & reply to comments on FB prior to calling Coke Cty to get a "status update on a family member that had run out of gas"? (Per previous timelines she stated she contacted LE at 530am iirc)

* Why so quick to rent a hotel room in Bronte (30 min from home)? They had a fight, he left, why would that constitute renting a hotel room & forming search groups?

And there are many many more....I could go on & on.
Idk think I'll ever get answers though. Jmo

The following post is MOO and it is a wild theory that entered my mind last night as I slept and dreamt of Brandon. I will not discuss the dream as that is not allowed, but I have gone back and tried to follow the theory that developed.

Some of this is from the opinions of fellow Websleuthers! I have been trying to do a timeline and we all know there are major questions, discrepancies and the like.

Saying that I hope you all will consider, digest and point out the holes in my theory, which will, I hope, help us all see something. I think it was Balor who said she(he?) was going to go back to the beginning and I believe that is the crux of it all.

WHAT IF?
Brandon's 911 call indicated he was on U.S. 277 between Bronte and Abilene, and mentions his truck had run out of gas. (Two different sentences, he was in panic, of that I have no doubt) "the (trooper/trucker just pushed some guys over" right here on both sides going to Abilene. That is NORTH of Bronte. (? How well did Brandon know the area, would he have said he was between San Angelo and Bronte instead? )

Brandon's 911 call indicated "we're not talking the them, I literally/totally ran into them", there's one guy/car here and a guys chasing me through the woods, they got the first guy" 1. It appears he was not alone that night. 2. What are the odds of someone you know stopping to ask if you need help? 3. Has anyone else been reported missing? Was this other person identified?(I haven't figured that out yet, but based on the blogtalk from the other night, Ladessa does know)

Brandon's 911 call indicated "chasing (him) into the woods"

The Deputy who went SOUTH found the truck, the Deputy who went NORTH did not find a truck.

The trucker who called 911 reporting the truck in the road( I think it said, saw no one around the vehicle)(?12:58 is the time that the trucker called 911?)
The other lady who's mother called ?911 and reported the truck also did not see anyone around the vehicle. (? Do we know the time of that call?)

IF Brandon knew Kyle was coming with the gas cans and picking him up, he would not have 'run off', into the woods, field or Mars. I believe he would have been spotted by the two known passersby that called and reported.

IT IS ASSUMED that Brandon is to the SOUTH based on his truck, right? This is what everyone has assumed. This is where everyone has searched, with ZERO results.

Brandon reportedly told Kyle on the phone after 1:19 am that he was 10 minutes 'up the road', would 10 minutes by car up the road be past Bronte? I believe yes.

WHAT IF? He ran out of gas, someone he knew stopped, he caught a ride and then down the road he realized he was in some deep sheet? and (he bailed or they threw him from a moving vehicle) on the NORTH side of Bronte, which caused his bleeding, caused him to call 911, state what he did, and then text/call Audrey that he was bleeding(more than once?). To me, personally, for him to say he's bleeding like it is reported, indicates this is more than a scratch from thorns or falling on rocks, yes I know how badly both can cause harm.

IF Brandon was indeed hiding while LE and KYLE were there at 1:10 am, he would have stayed there and waited until the Deputy left. Therefore, I conclude Brandon was not hiding in the brush.

If the 'ping' was in a different area than the truck, and the towers are in different locations, could Brandon have been NORTH of Bronte and still have the same 'ping'? I believe yes.

A whole lot happened in, what I see as approx. 1 hr 25 mins. He went missing awfully fast (Yes, I know it takes seconds)
Times are approx.
11:53 he left home
12:38 he called his brother reporting he ran out of gas(Did he tell Kyle WHERE he was? One would think yes, as how else would he know where to take the cans too?) (approx 45 minutes to go 37ish miles)
12:50 he calls 911 reporting he needs help and to please hurry(what did he do for 15 minutes? It is stated no damage or blood in or around the truck, it was left unlocked)
12:58 911 call reports truck on the roadway(with no one around the vehicle, nor I assume any other vehicles there)
1:10 Deputy and Kyle arrive at the truck, from different directions (Kyle made it to the truck from Brandon's home in 32 mins, which call was the Deputy responding too?)
1:19 Brandon reportedly calls his brother/gf saying he is '10 minutes' up the road and bleeding. Was there a discussion about the truck, the gas? If you were in that much distress would you try to clarify? (This is approx 20 minutes AFTER he called 911 and approx 40 minutes AFTER he called Kyle)

There are gaps as I am going by what I can find in MSM only.

WHAT IF? Brandon is NORTH of Bronte as he stated in his 911 call?

I would seriously like to know if there are 'fields' and 'woods' NORTH of Bronte, and while I know that it will probably never be searched, it would be so nice if it was. Kyle has never offered a statement, except to LE, correct? Nor has he helped search except for the next day. Can anyone get a copy of the police reports? In the hopes it adds to what we don't know.

I've never been convinced it was Brandon in that 911. I've never been convinced Brandon was out there at all.

* Why so quick to rent a hotel room in Bronte (30 min from home)? They had a fight, he left, why would that constitute renting a hotel room & forming search groups?

And there are many many more....I could go on & on.
Idk think I'll ever get answers though. Jmo

How quickly did she book the hotel room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoney12