GENERIC HEADER NEWS MISSING PERSONS

TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #5

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by KayElJay, Aug 29, 2016.

1. sprybug

sprybug Member

I might be able to help a little on #2 there. The official timeline on the Subreddit has it at 12:30, which would give them 40 minutes to stop by, get a gas can, and head out there, which is totally feasible. After Brandon called Kyle, he tried to call Ladessa again at 12:32, 12:34 and again at 12:48 before the 911 call.

JenniferTx likes this.
  2. sprybug

sprybug Member

My best guess on that is that since he was unable to get a hold of Ladessa, he tried calling his neighbor so he could go over there and tell her to answer the phone, or at least tell her the trouble he was in.

JenniferTx likes this.
  3. nannymo

nannymo Well-Known Member

But why didn't he leave Ladessa a message?

JenniferTx and folieadeuxnola like this.
  4. Criminal Justice mom

Criminal Justice mom Well-Known Member

I thought she told me that he had left her at least one in regards to running out of gas.

folieadeuxnola likes this.
  5. nannymo

If he left messages that he ran out of gas, it doesn't make sense he didn't tell her someone was chasing him from San Angelo, (if that is truly what they think happened).

I think I just can't get passed him not telling SOMEONE if he was truly being chased. I think that is why I have always felt he ran into trouble about the time he ran out of gas.

OR......someone is not telling all they know because they are scared.....JMO

6. ralphtheplumber

ralphtheplumber Member

Crawlspace podcast just uploaded an interview they conducted with Kyle Lawson Brandon's brother. It is very telling. My assumption after listening is that Brandon suffered from Meth induced psychosis and perished in the woods. I advise you to listen.

7. ralphtheplumber

ralphtheplumber Member

Link to the podcast on Youtube. It was done as part of the new podcast spinoff from Crawlspace called True crime twins. I urge everyone interested in Brandons case to listen to this interview.

8. psych-nurse

psych-nurse Well-Known Member

Totally agree. So much new firsthand information here. The fact that Brandon said he could see Kyle but he couldn't see Brandon and that the noises in the 911 call were someone driving over the bridge he was though to be hiding under rather than gunshots. It all made sense. I think Kyle was very honest in this interview. Painfully honest. If Brandon was high, hiding under a bridge beside the colorado river in the middle of the night, refusing to answer his phone because he was angry that Kyle didn't run from the police officer, bleeding and paranoid - sort of makes me wonder if he had ended up accidentally in the river while fleeing.

Danaya, sprybug, amayla and 8 others like this.
  9. Valiant

Valiant Well-Known Member

I think someone posted the river isn't deep there, not sure how long ago that post was.

10. nannymo

Thank you ralphtheplumber. This is so heart breaking to listen to Kyle talk about Brandon. You can tell he really loves his brother. So it seems like he doesn't believe anyone from the neighborhood was chasing him. Brandon was high he confirmed.

We have always said Kyle knows more than he is telling and now he is telling it. I just don't think anyone is working this case anymore to find Brandon.

His children deserve answers even if Brandon was a drug user. His children are innocent and they need to know what happened to their Daddy.

Thanks again!

11. Elisaa444

Elisaa444 Informer

Thank you so much for posting this! I wouldn't know about it otherwise! :):cool:

12. Criminal Justice mom

Criminal Justice mom Well-Known Member

It really makes me wonder about L.E. involvement!

13. folieadeuxnola

folieadeuxnola Miami-Dade Jane Doe - 1979

Listened to the podcast last night .... Wow! I admit along with the rest I thought Kyle knew more as well. So glad he decided to come on CS and share his side of the story. He has opened my eyes on a few things and I'm sure others feel the same way.

Could Brandon have been under the bridge? It is a bit of a distance from where the truck was, could he have walked there or was he transported there. Kyle had mentioned their was a road by the bridge he drove down it the next day. Could another vehicle have been hidden down there that night because no one looked under the bridge that night ?

It was at some points heartbreaking to listen to Kyle he truly loved his brother.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  14. nannymo

So why would he be under the bridge when he called 911 at 12:50 and then Kyle says Brandon says he can see him around 1 AM ten minutes later? The bridge is a coupe of miles away from the place where the truck ran out of gas. Either he's under the bridge OR he's back close to his truck. I don't think he could be in both places within 10 minutes of each other. BTW...the bridge is toward Bronte, where BL could have been walking to go get gas. He also told Kyle to run from the sheriff deputy and Kyle talks like he was afraid of that particular deputy.

So why call 911 and then run from the deputy?

And then there is that other voice I know I hear at the end. Kyle never addressed that issue. At least for me it is...

I am happy Kyle talked and I do believe what he is stating but he can't physically do both things.

15. folieadeuxnola

folieadeuxnola Miami-Dade Jane Doe - 1979

One thing that I have been pondering today is "Where's your Pride MF" is it possible in anyway that Kyle miss heard BL and he actually sais "Swallow your Pride MF" to me Where and Swallow with a southern drawn sounds very similar. Swallow your Pride is term is to do something that your told even thou you know
    Agreed that is a good distance and I know you have driven that road a few times enough to know .. why it would not make practical sense to be here and there within a limited amount of time esp on foot.

Ya know with Kyle talking about BL saying he was being chased ... could this revert back to the supposed incident at Walmart ? I always tend to bring that up because I'm not sure if it was ever confirmed and clarified as to what happened.

BL calls for the cops but yet tells KL to run from them .. ?? Kyle has def provided me with much more to digest

LastHistorian, nannymo and JenniferTx like this.
  16. Jason Watts

Jason Watts Member

I'm am still working his case

17. Jason Watts

Jason Watts Member

I was in Bronte a couple of weeks ago and conducting a little experiment while I was down there believe it or not it is possible for Brandon to have been standing by that bridge and seen Kyle

sprybug, Plo_Koon, Sunshine95 and 5 others like this.
  18. nannymo

Jason, you state you are working his case....are you with LE? or are you a PI? May I ask in what capacity you are working his case? TYIA

Here is a link from the bridge looking toward where the truck ran out of gas. The truck was actually passed the house on the right you see in the very far distance.

Google Maps

Here is looking back toward Bronte from where the truck ran out of gas.

Google Maps

It is over a mile and I don't think BL could have seen Kyle in the dead of night that far away. He would have had to be a lot closer to know what was going on I believe.

19. DeepCover

DeepCover Member

He doesn't actually need to see Kyle physically, he only needs to see the headlights of a vehicle pull over and stop to know he's there.

20. dms

dms Well-Known Member

Would a transcript of what Kyle says in this video be helpful at all? I think I have time to do it today, if so.

neesaki, amayla, nannymo and 4 others like this.