TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #5

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by KayElJay, Aug 29, 2016.

1. embufum

embufum Well-Known Member

He ran out of gas and probably being on foot the State Trooper thought Brandon was with them. He clearly states "I wasn't talking to them, I totally ran into them" Meaning I have nothing to do with this. I think he also says the first guy was shot and taken into the woods. I can definitely hear what could be gun shots. If so they are pretty far away. At that point I think Brandon panicked. Brandon mentions woods when talking about the "first guy" and Brandon clearly states he's in the middle of a field. From where his truck was parked it should have been too hard to figure out where he was. Of course with 6 years gone by that time has passed and even if they could figure out where these two areas are the likely hood of finding blood or anything that could help is slim. I would still search the area though.

neesaki, cnmccarthy and pillywiggin like this.
  2. MadMcGoo

MadMcGoo Someone Somewhere knows Something

Brandon’s disappearance haunts me! Quite literally. I have a very close female relative who has been missing for several years and Brandon reminds me of her. She hasn’t always led a good or safe life and unfortunately that has prevented my family from getting anyone to take her disappearance seriously! She left behind children who she loved and she really seemed to be trying to get her life back together. But, as we all know, **** happens to all of at some point in our life and I guess this was just really bad **** at the worst possible time in her life.

What happened to Brandon, or any of the probable theories we’ve come up with, isn’t what happened to my family member, but I understand how unbearably frustrating it makes things! I can understand where investigators are coming from but how many of them can honestly understand where we are coming from?

These are just small town, down-to-earth people who couldn’t seem to catch a break. It could be any of us this happens to! I don’t sugarcoat the fact that actions have consequences and people make big mistakes - but NO mistake justifies things like this happening. JMOO

It’s heartbreaking how little has been done to find Brandon. And I’ve followed the case so I know who has gone the extra mile, I just wish more could be done. As I’m sure we all do. I’ve seriously considered purchasing a drone (which I know nothing about) specifically to take out there! Something is out there. People don’t just disappear into thin air, most especially when there’s little else to disappear into. Again, JMOO. :rantover:

I still believe the “gunshots” heard in the 911 call is the sound of a vehicle traveling across that bridge. If I were close to similar bridge, I’d do some tests. Might be interesting for someone to “test” record what is heard by someone on the opposite end of the phone from someone crossing that bridge. Car vs truck. Could give an idea as to what vehicle was crossing at that time.

I do think a lot of other background noises can be attributed to the 911 system. Considering where the call was routed to, I doubt they had a secluded area strictly for incoming 911 calls. But that’s just speculation on my part, I’m not at all familiar with their setup.

Anywho, THANK YOU to each of you who continue to fight for Brandon and others!
    •MMcG•

3. nannymo

nannymo Well-Known Member

I personally feel Brandon is not in those fields. I think whoever harmed him (at least 3) took him the other direction in a car and he is a long way from that little town. Unfortunately, Bronte is not equipped to handle this sort of crime I think. Small force, lack of money, lack of interest. I imagine if this had been a local missing this would be a different story. Wish we could "Bring Brandon Home!".

Spiritecho, keeleydoll and MadMcGoo like this.
  4. embufum

embufum Well-Known Member

Did I dream this up or did Brandon call his brother after the 911 call?

MadMcGoo likes this.
  5. MadMcGoo

Me too!! I’ve gone back and forth with theories. It’s very difficult for me to believe that even in such a small town everyone is covering something up. I definitely agree with you though that small towns are rarely equipped to handle something like this. Not always due to lack of trying but just lack of experience with these situations. I also feel like if it were “the Sheriff’s son”, it would possibly have been handled differently. My gut tells me he is no longer alive and I think it’s due to his state of mind at the time - whether it was chemically induced or otherwise. He just...got lost and couldn’t find his way back... to his truck or to reality. Ugh! It’s just so sad to think about. :(

You’re right, it’s time for Brandon to come HOME!

DeepCover, nannymo and keeleydoll like this.
  6. MadMcGoo

No, you didn’t dream it! I’ve been going through different sites and reading back over things...checking for anything new. He called 911, then his brother..... and again, his brother/brother’s girlfriend one or more times after that. IIRC

DeepCover likes this.
  7. Jason Watts

Jason Watts Member

I want all of you to know that the new private investigator has been in contact with LE and their conversations have been positive. I personally spoke with the sheriff yesterday and our conversation was positive as well. He did tell me that while they did do searches he does recognize that it is possible they may have missed Brandon somehow.

neesaki, MadMcGoo and j_in_c like this.
  8. ekardh

ekardh Well-Known Member

After listening to the brother's interview, there's little mystery left to this case, tbh. Brandon was trippin' badly on dope and the whole thing with the state-trooper was a drug-induced psychosis. He was in panic-mode, ditched the car, wandered into the wilderness where he died from an O/D or an accident. No police conspiracy, no drug cartels, nothing.