TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently saw a post from HFBL page about his tattoos. I realized it will be 6 years soon. Earlier there was a post saying they were going to release balloons on the 10th of August. I was wondering if it would help if they attached flyers to those balloons to spread awareness? May be a silly idea.

I have always thought he ran into something he shouldn't have seen. Wasn't there a drug bust close by shortly after he disappeared? I've often wondered if this actually happened after the 911 call, etc. Maybe an extremely unlikely coincidence, but weird things happen.

That is wonderful Jason. Where is this festival? Will you discuss the other voice at the end? Or do you hear the other voice as I am sure I do?

That is wonderful Jason. Where is this festival? Will you discuss the other voice at the end? Or do you hear the other voice as I am sure I do?
The festival will be held November 8th 9th and 10th at the wildwood convention center in wildwood New Jersey. I will be discussing a variety of things.

I would love to hear the audience response about Brandon. I am very familiar with the area and the small town of Bronte. It is a typical small Texas town....I personally don't think Brandon is anywhere near there. I think there really was someone with him and they carried him somewhere else. Maybe someday a hunter or someone will come across his remains and he can be found, but I am doubtful. Can always hope tho. I do think drugs played a part in the overall scheme of things, but I don't think he was hallucinating. I really think he ran into someone who caused him harm and I feel it started in San Angelo myself. JMO Good luck with your talk. Wish I was closer and could attend. I am sure it will be interesting. Let us know how it goes!

I would love to hear the audience response about Brandon. I am very familiar with the area and the small town of Bronte. It is a typical small Texas town....I personally don't think Brandon is anywhere near there. I think there really was someone with him and they carried him somewhere else. Maybe someday a hunter or someone will come across his remains and he can be found, but I am doubtful. Can always hope tho. I do think drugs played a part in the overall scheme of things, but I don't think he was hallucinating. I really think he ran into someone who caused him harm and I feel it started in San Angelo myself. JMO Good luck with your talk. Wish I was closer and could attend. I am sure it will be interesting. Let us know how it goes!
This is the scenario I have been playing over in my head for years now. I think about Brandon at least once every few weeks. I contacted Ladessa a few years ago and told her how to and why I thought she should request a FOIA about his case and she was all for it and then decided not to....not sure her reasoning. I know this must be so hard on her and the kids. I have read in other forums some new info about the brother....I have unfortunately battled the same demons as Brandon in the past (1 year from my last 24 hour binge and I had 19 months before that) and I can tell you that EXTENDED meth use can cause hallucination...but not if he had been sober and then just did it one time...in my experience. So glad you are still here Nannymo.

This is the scenario I have been playing over in my head for years now. I think about Brandon at least once every few weeks. I contacted Ladessa a few years ago and told her how to and why I thought she should request a FOIA about his case and she was all for it and then decided not to....not sure her reasoning. I know this must be so hard on her and the kids. I have read in other forums some new info about the brother....I have unfortunately battled the same demons as Brandon in the past (1 year from my last 24 hour binge and I had 19 months before that) and I can tell you that EXTENDED meth use can cause hallucination...but not if he had been sober and then just did it one time...in my experience. So glad you are still here Nannymo.
I’m am VERY happy to hear of your milestones!! You should be extremely proud!!
I’m glad you will speaking about Brandon!! I had not heard of this event but I’d love to attend! I will looking it up and reading the details, hopefully I can be there!

Regardless, I do hope you continue to be a voice for Brandon!! Your efforts do not go unnoticed! He is out there and he will surely come home! He’s lucky to have someone like you in his corner!

•MMcG•

I’m am VERY happy to hear of your milestones!! You should be extremely proud!!
I’m glad you will speaking about Brandon!! I had not heard of this event but I’d love to attend! I will looking it up and reading the details, hopefully I can be there!

Regardless, I do hope you continue to be a voice for Brandon!! Your efforts do not go unnoticed! He is out there and he will surely come home! He’s lucky to have someone like you in his corner!

•MMcG•
I appreciate that very much. But honestly it's a team effort it really is. WE are going to bring him home.

He ran out of gas and probably being on foot the State Trooper thought Brandon was with them. He clearly states "I wasn't talking to them, I totally ran into them" Meaning I have nothing to do with this. I think he also says the first guy was shot and taken into the woods. I can definitely hear what could be gun shots. If so they are pretty far away. At that point I think Brandon panicked. Brandon mentions woods when talking about the "first guy" and Brandon clearly states he's in the middle of a field. From where his truck was parked it should have been too hard to figure out where he was. Of course with 6 years gone by that time has passed and even if they could figure out where these two areas are the likely hood of finding blood or anything that could help is slim. I would still search the area though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla