TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 #6

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by 0101ABA, Aug 29, 2016.

1. nannymo

nannymo Well-Known Member

Actually, Brandon does say "I totally ran into them" and the 911 operator says..ahhh. you ran into them.

At .26 on the above link you will hear it.

2. bourbongal

bourbongal Member

Are we sure that he was actually out of gas? I'm curious if anyone tried to start his truck or just took his word for it and brought gas.

If nobody else is missing that he had connections to, that means someone got away. If you believe as I do that he was talking to a third party.

This is taking severe liberties. But could his brother have been with him and they got separated when they were running? Like maybe he's afraid of whoever he ran from and isn't giving the full story. I read he passed two polygraph tests. So this one's extra baffling. I don't think the police are involved other than not caring and seeing it as one less criminal.

When my brother was found deceased, they ruled it a suicide. He supposedly used a shotgun. Was in his car. No blood was in his car except for the spot his head was laying. Then maybe a teaspoon. He supposedly shot himself in top of his head going down. A police officer told another person he was dead an hour before his body was found

world3 likes this.
  3. nannymo

I don't think his brother was with him. There were rumors in the beginning that he got into an argument with someone in the Walmart parking lot. I have always had the suspicion someone was after him and chased him out of San Angelo.....he had to almost be out of gas when he left San Angelo because he only got about 25-30 miles when he ran out of gas. Yes, I think they verified he was out of gas.

I am so sorry to hear about your brother....how very sad for you. :(

4. bourbongal

bourbongal Member

I haven't read about walmart. Walmart parking lots are notorious places for drug deals. Could he have ripped someone off there and they chased him? Idk. My gut feeling says drug deal. Although that could be because of the slang he used.

I can almost guarantee that listening to local gossip would solve this. All towns big or small have something in common. The criminal element are connected. X and Y may not know each other personally, but they've heard of each other and know some of the same people.

And they talk. There may be a thousand different theories as to the exact details. But there's always core elements in most of the gossip. I.e. " I heard so and so did it in this way"

world3, AzPistonsGirl and nannymo like this.
  5. nannymo

Yes, but Websleuths does not allow rumor and gossip. It must be in my opinion. It is also a victim friendly website, keeping the family protected. That is why I say Walmart was a rumor. It was never in MSM, so it never really happened officially.

Glad you are here and helping. Every perspective has merit and could lead to something.

world3, Stella and AzPistonsGirl like this.
  6. bourbongal

bourbongal Member

I didn't mean share rumors and gossip. I meant the police could probably piece together what happened pretty quickly if they did.

They could talk with their informants and find out what they've heard. We have a missing person in our town whose mother found out he was missing because his friends were typing R.I.P Chris Gregory on social media.

She questioned his friends. Everyone heard that he was murdered the night before. But they'd all heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend. The rumors all have different exact details. But they all say the same people did it.

Anything outside of what the police have released is rumor and speculation. I get what you mean with this site isn't for gossip. But if he were my relative i'd hope someone shared something they knew labeled as gossip. People will use fake names and share details sometimes.

UnderWhelmed405 and world3 like this.
  7. nannymo

One problem is BL went missing in an area with a very small sheriff's office.....no one or $$ to really work the case. Yet he lived in San Angelo but they did not have jurisdiction to work the case. By the time Texas Rangers were involved it seems like it was too late.

world3 and kelsie like this.
  8. folieadeuxnola

folieadeuxnola 70's-80's Jane Doe's

Missing: Brandon Lawson
    uncovered.com

I believe they may want to correct the location that is in the header of the case.
    Disappeared after running out of gas outside of Houston.

nannymo and Suglo like this.
  9. Jason Watts

Jason Watts Active Member

New podcast with some updates.

10. nannymo

The only way this case will be solved is to find Brandon's body. Then I don't think it will solve the case. Someone was chasing him, caught him and killed him...JMO
    He was not hallucinating....he would have been found. There are houses and people everywhere around there. It's not the desert! It's a major highway.

11. nannymo

Who is the friend talking here? Does anyone know? Did I miss it at the beginning?

MadMcGoo likes this.
  12. world3

world3 Member

the vehicle behind brandons on google maps in his driveway in 2013 looks like a toyota corolla fielder.
    maybe he was saying what vehicle he was in before talking about his truck being out of gas.

Attached Files:

MadMcGoo likes this.
  13. world3

world3 Member

it seems like the truck was deliberately driven to a different county. imo.

MadMcGoo likes this.
  14. world3

world3 Member

exactly

MadMcGoo likes this.
  15. Valiant

Valiant Well-Known Member

The Fielder is not sold in the US. That vehicle is a Kia minivan.

16. world3

world3 Member

ahh. thanks. :)

17. world3

world3 Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MadMcGoo likes this.
  18. world3

world3 Member

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
  19. world3

world3 Member

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
  20. world3

world3 Member

so was 277 the best way from san angelo to crowley?

MadMcGoo likes this.