TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 #6

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by 0101ABA, Aug 29, 2016.

1. world3

world3 Member

so was 277 the best way from san angelo to crowley?
    they sent ladessa a CD in the mail of the 911 call and she burned CD’s of it and said she was sending copies to all the media in a post on hfbl.

at the end i hear either a turn signal or emergency blinker. i will try to isolate the sound and post it.

MadMcGoo and Sunshine95 like this.

2. world3

world3 Member

he wasn’t in the desert. nor was he in the woods. nor was he somewhere that he could have just wandered off and died of dehydration or hypothermia. check out the area on maps. plus the next day there were people searching for him out there and many searches after that in the following days as well.

1 reason not to believe KL is because he was strung out on drugs at the time… and to this day. he is a career criminal. It’s in his best interest to have everyone convinced BL was high that night, to make people come to the same conclusion you have, and not bother to look into it too much.

look at the pictures of BL. nice skin and teeth. a bit on the husky side weight wise. held down the job at renegade busting his ass 13. hour days for over a year. etc etc. does that seem to you like a guy who was a meth fiend? and renegade doesn’t drug test so it’s not like bl was staying clean because his job was testing him, for over a year. BL has no meth charges that i found. his dad and kyle do. BL only had a weed charge that i saw.

KL was on Burleson’s 10 most wanted fugitives last i checked.

If BL ran away from his car in a panic why did he bother turning off the ignition and taking out the keys and turning off the headlights and shutting the door behind him?

Also someone must have gotten into the truck after the sheriff left because the sheriff said the truck was not in any disarray, but then after the cop locked it up and left, someone got into it because when they picked it up from the tow yard someone had removed the door panels. supposedly BL was the only one with a key.

3. MadMcGoo

MadMcGoo Well-Known Member

You speak a lot of truth and seem to know quite abit about specifics surrounding this case. Where do you think Brandon may be found??

world3 likes this.
  4. world3

world3 Member

actually kyle failed one of the polygraphs. remember he said he failed it cus he had “something in his throat”?

I’m sorry about your brother. my sister completed suicide in 2012.

Hazelnutty, nannymo and MadMcGoo like this.
  5. nannymo

nannymo Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear about your sister world3 and your brother bourbongal. So painful to loose loved ones.

Hazelnutty, world3 and MadMcGoo like this.
  6. world3

world3 Member

thank you. yes, it is.

7. Force Ten

Force Ten Well-Known Member

Something that sticks out for me is Brandon called 911 saying he “needed the cops”. Then later he’s on the phone with his brother while at the truck with the police. He tells Kyle he can see him. At that point he was probably away from the road and not able to find his way back across the terrain. I don’t remember hearing if there was a moon out or not. So Brandon wasn’t trying to hide from LE and if someone was chasing him, them and their vehicle were long gone. In his first or second call to Kyle he told him he was 10 minutes down the road. Wherever he is, obviously deceased, it has to be within visual distance. I couldn’t see him walking in any direction other than towards the headlights, or at least attempting to. The only thing for him to do would be to sit or lay down due to injury. It’s unconscionable this man has been found yet.

SharonNeedles, Vedder and Jason Watts like this.
  8. Spiritecho

Spiritecho Well-Known Member

Moongiant - Moon Phase Calendar
    The moon was in the last night of a new moon to the first moon. So there was some light but prob not much. All the mesquites and bushes could be very disorienting very quickly. Since we don't know his true state of mind we can't know how he'd handle the terrain. My thought is he didn't call the cops because he was broke down, but because he was threatened or saw something, then to hide from them AND his brother, just doesn't jive. Brandon would have laid low until LE left and Kyle picked him up. We can't know what happened from the time Brandon called Kyle to bring fuel to Brandon calling LE. JMO