Found Deceased TX - Brenda Lizbeth Montanez, 25, Log Cabin, Henderson County, 27 Jan 2019

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by cybervampira, Feb 7, 2019.

1. NanZDrew

NanZDrew Well-Known Member

If this is true, then I think this was a pretty rotten guy. He sounds like he got a special thrill by toying with the feelings of women.

2. GraceG

GraceG Well-Known Member

I agree - if he intended harm he would NOT have called the police as that could have brought them to the scene of a planned or recently committed crime. I think she was so upset she got disoriented and turned the wrong way leaving his neighborhood and drove straight down that road which ended in a boat ramp.

3. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

Body found in vehicle in Texas lake identified as missing woman’s

4. Curiousobserver

Curiousobserver Well-Known Member

:( Afraid of that-

StarEyes, wary and cybervampira like this.
  5. ilovematt

ilovematt Well-Known Member

I don’t get the feeling he was anything other than the guy she was heartbroken over. Just reading on SM illicit to WS TOS he was just a guy. Not a bad dude, just someone she cared about a lot and his situation was always complicated. I think I hope she was just upset and disoriented and it was over by accident. I hope her family is okay and my gut tells me to hope he’s ok too. Emotions are crazy good or they can be crazy bad and I hope he can move on without guilt about being the catalyst.

Dre, StarEyes and wary like this.
  6. GraceG

GraceG Well-Known Member

7. StarEyes

StarEyes Well-Known Member

I really lean towards an accident. I’ve been a little obsessed with someone to the point of calling many times and unexpectedly going to talk to them late at night. (When I was younger.) It’s torture because you feel desperate and rejected, but can’t turn the connection off. It typically doesn’t last a long time. (If you’ve had that connection, you understand.) I can see her crying and just going for a drive to try to calm down. I’ve darn near driven into water myself when I’ve been upset and driving. It scared me to pieces. I truly think it was an accident. Drowning as a form of suicide isn’t all that common, is it? I don’t know the statistics. I wonder if she had her seatbelt still buckled. Regardless, this is so very sad. Prayers to her friends and family. This is all purely jmo.

wary and cybervampira like this.
  8. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

im so sorry, poor girl :(

StarEyes and cybervampira like this.