Found Safe TX - Brianna Morgan Gilbert, 22, went missing during shift break, Amarillo, 30 Mar 2021

this is actually a BRILLIANT point slowpoke!

It is weird. When people are at work, their partners don't usually expect automatic responses and don't say vauge stuff like that, even modern high schoolers. Usually we just assume that the person we're talking to is busy. The whole point of texting is that you can get back to the person on your own terms. Expecting instant responses is usually a pretty big red flag.

It never even occured to me that the wording of this was incredibly off.

Of course, maybe she just made sure to text her girlfriend frequently as a love language. Or maybe she texted her on all her breaks? I'm not sure about tx, but where I live we have a 10 minute break every two hours required by law (15 min if you're under 18)- so maybe it broke some sort of pattern they had?

The on my way text isn't too unordinary though. When someone is coming to pick me up at a pre-agreed time, they'll just text me that they're on their way even if we weren't talking about it immediately beforehand.
If I had a disagreement with my SO and he left for work without us resolving it. I might try to text him while he was working and just wait until he had time to see the message and respond. Maybe there was an conflict earlier that day between the two of them? Just a thought ...

Last edited:
If they've only been together as a couple for 6 months where did Brianna live 7 months ago?
I haven't found anything definitive on the length of Brianna's current relationship. As far as I could see, it was kept private until she went missing. The children do seem to have an attachment to her, so it likely wasn't that recent.

No car, no DL, no money. BG had to petition the court re: inability to pay fine/fee on her case although she did pay about half. Someone upthread noted that the 30th might have been payday, so she could have taken that paycheck and left.

Also that notation at the bottom of the court case info about an electronic file transmission? I cannot open it right now, but wasn't that noted Feb. 25? It could be an abstract requested by a new employer where BG admitted the case and she signed an authorization that some entity could have access. IMO this misdemeanor would not preclude her from enlisting in the military, and that is exactly what they would do to verify her case directly from the court. She may have entered witness protection, joined the Peace Corps, or has entered a women's shelter and transport group to get away from abuse or threats that no one knows about not even the SO and family. It could also be about a transfer of her remaining probation to another jurisdiction.

The SO has no legal standing? So I think BG's mother could ask that court what entity requested the electronic file? They may refuse to answer, but she could try. All JMO.
AH thank you for addressing the last entry! This is very interesting and makes me wonder if her leaving was indeed planned in advance.

Based on the facts, the scenario I imagined was one where the two women had an argument. Then Brianna went to work and was angry. She contacted someone she knew to get some drugs that would help her cope. The person delivered the drugs. Brianna took them into the person's car. She overdosed. The person panicked and drove off and left her to die somewhere.
What facts did you come across that led you to believe Brianna was using drugs?

Per the FB group.....

THE FAMILY WILL BE ON NEWS CHANNEL 10 TONIGHT WITH A MESSAGE FOR BRIANNA! WE ALL LOVE AND MISS YOU SO MUCH PLEASE COME HOME SAFELY!

BRING Brianna Gilbert HOME
Thank you for your local insight. It’s very helpful to those of us who aren’t familiar with the area.

Is the family pleading for her to return home because they think she took off on her own? It’s very odd that there’s been no video released, no description of the clothing she was wearing.

Thank you for your local insight. It’s very helpful to those of us who aren’t familiar with the area.

Is the family pleading for her to return home because they think she took off on her own? It’s very odd that there’s been no video released, no description of the clothing she was wearing.
The clothing description from news articles was dark pants and dark-colored poncho.

168857155_102754798593516_6768785188520923489_n.jpg

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE.. I JUST WANTED TO TAKE THE TIME TO TELL EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU GUYS THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE SUPPORT AND PRAYERS YOU HAVE BEEN SENDING US, THE FAMILY AND FOR BRIANNA TO RETURN HOME SAFELY TO US..
1f49b.png
1f33b.png

BRIANNA IF YOU ARE OUT THERE PLEASE COME HOME, CALL US... OR SOMETHING JUST LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE SAFE..
1f62d.png
WE ALL LOVE AND MISS YOU DEARLY.. I REMEMBER OUR FIRST EASTER TOGETHER YOU WERE BOMBED WITH CONFETTI EGGS.. EVERYONE WAS CHASING YOU DOWN JUST TO GET YOU.. AND VOWED THIS YEAR YOU WOULD GET THE FAMILY BACK.. WE LOVE AND MISS YOU SO MUCH..

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE.. I JUST WANTED TO TAKE THE TIME TO TELL EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU GUYS THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE SUPPORT AND PRAYERS YOU HAVE BEEN SENDING US, THE FAMILY AND FOR BRIANNA TO RETURN HOME SAFELY TO US..
1f49b.png
1f33b.png

BRIANNA IF YOU ARE OUT THERE PLEASE COME HOME, CALL US... OR SOMETHING JUST LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE SAFE..
1f62d.png
WE ALL LOVE AND MISS YOU DEARLY.. I REMEMBER OUR FIRST EASTER TOGETHER YOU WERE BOMBED WITH CONFETTI EGGS.. EVERYONE WAS CHASING YOU DOWN JUST TO GET YOU.. AND VOWED THIS YEAR YOU WOULD GET THE FAMILY BACK.. WE LOVE AND MISS YOU SO MUCH..
BBM

What does that mean?

1f49b.png
1f33b.png

1f62d.png
So they've been together for at least a year.

Hopefully all those cameras are in working order and not there just for show.

Those cameras don't necessarily capture all that we think they do or hope they do.

A couple of years ago I was in a Superstore parking lot and was randomly punched in the chest by a woman. Fortunately I got the license plate as she and boyfriend took off. I was sure the store cams would have recorded the incident but the store manager told me that the cameras only covered the entrance/exit from the store, not the parking lot :(

Those cameras don't necessarily capture all that we think they do or hope they do.

A couple of years ago I was in a Superstore parking lot and was randomly punched in the chest by a woman. Fortunately I got the license plate as she and boyfriend took off. I was sure the store cams would have recorded the incident but the store manager told me that the cameras only covered the entrance/exit from the store, not the parking lot :(
How bizarre, was it a case of mistaken identity?

In this case we are able to see the cameras in the parking lot, but have not heard from LE whether they were functioning- Google Maps

ETA- it appears from the angle of the three cameras on the pole- if you were at the back of the lot, and came and went from that direction. The cameras would probably not capture anything.

RETA-There is another camera by the fuel station that might capture the back area. Holy cow there are a lot of them at PD. Google Maps

Last edited:
Everyone, please welcome Taylorbgilbert who has been verified as a member of Brianna's family.

As a VI, Taylorbgilbert is not required to provide links to what they state as fact regarding their knowledge about Brianna and this case.

As always, please be supportive and respectful to our VI at all times and do not argue with them or challenge them in any way. It is up to individual members to decide for themselves how much weight to give information provided, but if you disagree with anything a VI shares, just scroll and roll rather than engage them or be insensitive toward them.

Thank you Taylorbgilbert and everyone for being here to discuss Brianna's disappearance.

ETA: Our VI's posts and responses to them have been reinstated.

Last edited:
Everyone, please welcome Taylorbgilbert who has been verified as a member of Brianna's family.

As a VI, Taylorbgilbert is not required to provide links to what they state as fact regarding their knowledge about Brianna and this case.

As always, please be supportive and respectful to our VI at all times and do not argue with them or challenge them in any way. It is up to individual members to decide for themselves how much weight to give information provided, but if you disagree with anything a VI shares, just scroll and roll rather than engage them or be insensitive toward them.

Thank you Taylorbgilbert and everyone for being here to discuss Brianna's disappearance.

ETA: Our VI's posts and responses to them have been reinstated.
Thank you SillyBilly! That was record time for verification, and on Easter Sunday no less; thank you!

@Taylorbgilbert, thank you for becoming verified. We will do everything we can to uncover any info that might help find your beloved Sis.

-Roses
Amateur opinion and speculation

Brianna and this girl have been on and off together for about 4 years but are engaged now. As we’ve begun to dig everything up, we’ve realized that her gf has been cheating on her regularly.

Hi, Taylor, glad you were verified so quickly.

It's interesting to know the historical timeline of Brianna and her fiancee. The little I have seen of SM she seems significantly older than Brianna. Based on what little snippets that have been publicized it appears to me like the relationship is a little one-sided. If SM has been cheating on Brianna I can see how your sister would get upset and perhaps want to remove herself from the situation for a while. That doesn't mean she won't be back.

The excerpt of the text messages that SM revealed to the public appear to be judicially edited so that we don't have full transparency as to what prompted the flurry of 'I love you's'. In my opinion SM seems a bit controlling when she expected Brianna to continue to text her while she was supposed to be working. I think they were having an argument over something (quite possibly the cheating).

Brianna may have been upset and angry over that and decided to stay away for a few days but now with her being identified as a missing person with LE involvement and public announcements on TV, etc she is embarrassed and upset. GF's tearful comments and publicly using her children as emotional weapons might make Brianna feel she's been painted the bad guy in the relationship.

Have you been able to get any information from SM? If she truly is interested in Brianna's return she should be completely transparent as to what happened. I'm trying to think what would prompt Brianna to leave her wallet at home. Could it be that they were also having arguments about money as well? I'm just trying to picture a conversation between them that might include cheating and how much money Brianna pays into household expenses.

I have no idea how long Brianna has lived in Amarillo and whether she has a group of friends to support her or whether she only has SM and the children. Can you give any indication as to her mental health?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back