Found Safe TX - Brianna Morgan Gilbert, 22, went missing during shift break, Amarillo, 30 Mar 2021

I wonder how often the SO met her for breaks?

If the shifts finish around 00.00hrs/01.00hrs, and we know the are 10 hours long, then she starts work around 15.00hrs.
And if she takes a break at 20.00hrs, then it's only been about 6 hours since she last saw Brianna. Plus there are text messages going back and forth between them during the day as well.

It sounds like Brianna doesn't have much time and space away from this woman.
With the S.O. sending constant messages, meeting her for breaks, etc. it's all a bit too claustrophobic.

MOO.

This did cross my mind, but if this was the original plan I feel it would have only taken a couple days to start the gimme site for "PI, searches" etc. which doesn't seem to be taking place.. (yet)

Also, it *seems* Brianna is too kind and considerate to put all the people she cares about through so much on top of stealing money from other generous folks.

moo
I agree with all of this. Unless, of course, she were pushed into doing it.

This did cross my mind, but if this was the original plan I feel it would have only taken a couple days to start the gimme site for "PI, searches" etc. which doesn't seem to be taking place.. (yet)

Also, it *seems* Brianna is too kind and considerate to put all the people she cares about through so much on top of stealing money from other generous folks.

moo
I'm not thinking Brianna had ANYTHING to do with it. I'm thinking it would have been done TO her. MOO

If she were going to leave on her own, why walk around the block? If she were meeting someone for some reason in the parking lot, why walk around the block? The walk seems to be "getting fresh air on her break" kind of thing. This is really bugging me. IMO

Maybe she is not contacting family because she thinks she is protecting them??

Sort of like Elizabeth Smart! That's a solid possibility Deets! She's a huge giver type, and it isn't hard to find her connections online, so maybe someone threatened her and her family and she thinks her only option is to lay low.

As for her presenting/appearing male from a glance, while I would agree that would deter people looking for a woman to grab in most instances, it's possible they spoke to her and determined she was female by her voice.

I was once in the parking lot of my work just doing my job after dark (by myself, the side of the store I was on closed their doors earlier than the other side. it was a not great situation tbh) and a man in a pickup pulled up beside me and said hi. I said howdy back and when he heard my voice he went silent for a bit before asking me some weird, inane question about the soil we had on display outside and driving off. I genuinely think he thought I was a woman before he heard my voice, and that deterred him from talking to me/harrassing me or worse. What I'm getting at here is it's possible someone thought she was male, greeted her, and upon hearing her voice realized she was actually AFAB. Then that could have lead to violence or kidnapping.

Of course this is all just speculation, there is no proof of this that we know of.

The more she's in the media (mainstream and social) I'm leaning more toward the impression that the picture the SO is attempting to paint about their relationship, etc., isn't entirely accurate.

jmo

Which could absolutely just be a woman who wants to look good in the public eye (people lie all the time to make themselves look better) or... it could be more nefarious. I'm really, really hoping it's the former and she wasn't involved in this, because that could mean some very tragic things for Brianna.

The family needs help, no one is local? Her aunt from Fritch and mom from Oklahoma!
Fritch is about 35 miles away.

(Anyone on Twitter? Tweet Ron White and tell him someone from his hometown needs help, you never know....) I know that suggestion is kind of “out there”. He talks about Fritch in a lot of his performances.

Texas EquuSearch
Submit her info to Texas Equusearch/Tim Miller and get her info on their site.

Cajun Coast Search & Rescue Team
Maybe Toney Wade at CCSAR can help or have suggestions for the family.

Is her SO organizing search parties, vigils, appealing to media, etc?

Last edited:
The family needs help, no one is local? Her aunt from Fritch and mom from Oklahoma!
Fritch is about 35 miles away.

(Anyone on Twitter? Tweet Ron White and tell him someone from his hometown needs help, you never know....)

Texas EquuSearch
Submit her info to Texas Equusearch/Tim Miller and get her info on their site.

Cajun Coast Search & Rescue Team
Maybe Toney Wade at CCSAR can help or have suggestions for the family.

Is her SO organizing search parties, vigils, appealing to media, etc?

Her SO is local. Her mom is from OK. Several have asked about searches and nothing comes of it. It likes some individuals don't really want to look, ya know?

I will say, I think its concerning no one is using her name. Sure its on fliers, but all these appeals on FB. Its 'her', 'you', 'my love'. Strange.

Is it possible she has been meeting someone on her breaks for a while now?
Maybe she has a love interest.. and the only time she could be with them is during her work breaks since SM is breathing down her neck. would kinda make sense given the very late "I love you" response, and I could see that given the energy she has while walking to the lot.. nervous but trying to be nonchalant..
let's hope she's alive and well and figuring out a plan of how to approach her family now that this has become such big news. fingers crossed!
All moo

Her SO is local. Her mom is from OK. Several have asked about searches and nothing comes of it. It likes some individuals don't really want to look, ya know?

I will say, I think its concerning no one is using her name. Sure its on fliers, but all these appeals on FB. Its 'her', 'you', 'my love'. Strange.
@rainynights posted to read comments on Log into Facebook
seems they are trying to set up a search. IMO

Last edited:
Maybe she has a love interest.. and the only time she could be with them is during her work breaks since SM is breathing down her neck. would kinda make sense given the very late "I love you" response, and I could see that given the energy she has while walking to the lot.. nervous but trying to be nonchalant..
let's hope she's alive and well and figuring out a plan of how to approach her family now that this has become such big news. fingers crossed!
All moo
I really like this scenario. It makes sense to me. I hope this is the case!

Are there other businesses in the area which have a night shift? Brianna looks so casual walking around in that video.

I'm beginning to worry now. Brianna's Mom hasn't heard from her in a week, and VI says Brianna is very dependent on her. Assuming Mom feels the same about the relationship as what VI has conveyed. If Brianna was going to leave SO, it seems like family would be supportive of that change, IMO. No reason not to call family so they won't be worried.

Curious what everyone is thinking-
  • Left on her own free will
  • Taken by unknown person(s)/random abduction
  • Planned abduction involving someone known to Brianna

Depending on how emotionally abusive the relationship was, she might not want to face anyone at this point, ESPECIALLY people she respects, like her momma. I didn't tell my parents or old best friend immediately when I left someone they hated because I was already dealing with so many conflicting feelings including embarrassment and shame around getting myself into such a crappy situation that everyone could see but me.

I think if she felt a "new" type of love from someone else, that they could be a huge support and driving force to give her courage to leave her old life behind. also a possible swapping of dependency, but to someone who might have better intentions for her...

god one can hope! Come home safely Brianna we are rooting for you!!!

Last edited:
@Dre , I can completely understand what you are saying. Leaving on her own and not telling family so that maybe she wouldn't have to hear the old " I told you so" conversation. However, if this was a planned thing, I would think she would at least take her wallet. Getting new I.D. is a B*. IMO. Leaving clothes behind ok, ID, wallet, possible S. S. card etc, I can't see it. Not for this young woman. IMO

When you are going to have someone pick you up at work and leave, wouldn't you have them come to the gate in their car and pick you up? Not walk for 3-4 minutes to a parking lot where you are waiting?

If you are going to meet someone for supper while on break and eat something, you go to where they are parked, OR you have them pick you up close to the gate and you drive somewhere to sit and eat.

If you have planned something you don't want anyone to see (such as a drug deal, a "quickie" etc.) you go to a place you will not be seen on camera and you try to look as "normal" as possible. But where are all the other co-workers who saw her talking to someone? When there is a break at work, doesn't everyone leave in groups of 1-2 or more? I am not seeing a lot of other co-workers ambling around so I am wondering if this walk was unusual.

Just thinking out loud about things that don't look "right" to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back