Found Safe TX - Brianna Morgan Gilbert, 22, went missing during shift break, Amarillo, 30 Mar 2021

You sure can’t! It turns out the SO’s children has the actual smart phone that Brianna had. She gave them it and bought the cheap phone for herself
This issue of a so-called burner phone came up again in the comments by JA at News10. She also claims BG's phone is dead but I don't see how someone could know that just because someone does not respond.

I wonder if SM and BG had been on a shared plan. BG may have given that phone to SM's older daughter, then BG acquired her own separate burner phone and plan for privacy, maybe some privacy from SM. The primary person on a plan usually has the master ability to read texts, review numbers called, etc., like for children, and the master would likely have been SM?

Burner phone really only means anonymous, no contract. It does not mean prepaid for one month and then throw away, but it could. You can buy service by paying cash and continue to use that physical phone, and you can change your area code and number any time. You can block numbers/texts, too.

JMO BG's last text "I love you" sounded like a good-bye. She could have left and just changed her number or bought a new phone.

SM should be able to provide info about whether BG took anything important with her from her wallet or not, took her phone's charger from the house. All MOO, JMO

How basic are phones these days? Is it possible to get them so basic that they don’t have “find my phone” tracking functions?

Her SO appears to have an iPhone going by the screenshots of messages. Those things record every single second of your life and every movement you make. Nightmare for privacy, but ideal if you go missing.

If I ever go missing they’ll have quite an eye-opening time going through my true crime related searches and activity. Yikes.

Last edited:
Are there other businesses in the area which have a night shift? Brianna looks so casual walking around in that video.

I'm beginning to worry now. Brianna's Mom hasn't heard from her in a week, and VI says Brianna is very dependent on her. Assuming Mom feels the same about the relationship as what VI has conveyed. If Brianna was going to leave SO, it seems like family would be supportive of that change, IMO. No reason not to call family so they won't be worried.

Curious what everyone is thinking-
  • Left on her own free will
  • Taken by unknown person(s)/random abduction
  • Planned abduction involving someone known to Brianna

Yes. There is a rail yard 2 min (1/2 mile) away.

How basic are phones these days? Is it possible to get them so basic that they don’t have “find my phone” tracking functions?

Her SO appears to have an iPhone going by the screenshots of messages. Those things record every single second of your life and every movement you make. Nightmare for privacy, but ideal if you go missing.

If I ever go missing they’ll have quite an eye-opening time going through my true crime related searches and activity. Yikes.

It can have it, but if its not enabled, it wont help anything.

I’m confused and obviously missing something.
News reports identify Brianna’s SO as “SM” but on the official BRING Brianna Gilbert HOME FB page, RR posts as the girlfriend who was supposed to pick her up, she shared the phone text allegedly sent that night, etc.
Does the girlfriend have two totally different names or what?

Its the same person. The "R" name is shortened from her longer name that starts with "S". Not sure why different last names, but same gal.

I’m confused and obviously missing something.
News reports identify Brianna’s SO as “SM” but on the official BRING Brianna Gilbert HOME FB page, RR posts as the girlfriend who was supposed to pick her up, she shared the phone text allegedly sent that night, etc.
Does the girlfriend have two totally different names or what?

You have to dig around and you'll see the SM name. I was confused too but it's the same person just possibly a married/ex/something name possibly the kid's fathers? Not sure.

She has so much going on and a lot to handle: Autism spectrum disorder, potential issues stemming from being LBGQT in a rather conservative city, the financial burden of caring for herself plus her significant other and the children… Then the legal issues…
It just seems like she might have become overwhelmed and could have made an impulsive decision in the heat of all the pressure.

She has so much going on and a lot to handle: Autism spectrum disorder, potential issues stemming from being LBGQT in a rather conservative city, the financial burden of caring for herself plus her significant other and the children… Then the legal issues…
It just seems like she might have become overwhelmed and could have made an impulsive decision in the heat of all the pressure.
Especially in a codependent relationship, isolated in a new city and a hard time taking up space or saying no.

my partner who Brianna reminds me of so much had said suicide was her theory too :(

I can’t with that though, I’m holding onto hope on this one!

Especially in a codependent relationship, isolated in a new city and a hard time taking up space or saying no.

my partner who Brianna reminds me of so much had said suicide was her theory too :(

I can’t with that though, I’m holding onto hope on this one!

Oh wow. Suicide was last on my list of possible outcomes.

Does anyone think self harm is a possibility? To me, in the video it seemed she was walking with a sense of dread. MOO
I think the one of the most interesting things on the walk is up and over the stairs. Maybe it was an Aspie thing, stay against the building it’s the side your supposed to stay on, but I’m avoiding stairs.

When was payday? How did she get her check normally? Is she still employed- meaning- she wasn’t fired right before break?

<modsnip: Reddit if off limits>

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the one of the most interesting things on the walk is up and over the stairs. Maybe it was an Aspie thing, stay against the building it’s the side your supposed to stay on, but I’m avoiding stairs.

When was payday? How did she get her check normally? Is she still employed- meaning- she wasn’t fired right before break?

There’s also an interesting comment on the forum that starts with an “r”.
Which forum? The news station or the FB page to find her?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back