Identified! TX - Buffalo, remains found on private property, 30 Sept 2019 - David Jackson Monroe

The body must have had some ID that they know already it's not a local?

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

#UP61536
Date Body Found September 30, 2019

Sex Unsure
Race/Ethnicity Uncertain
Possible First Name David
Possible Middle Name Jackson
Possible Last Name Monroe
Estimated Age Group Cannot Determine
Height Cannot Estimate
Weight Cannot Estimate

Location Buffalo, Texas
County Leon County

Circumstances of Recovery
BUFFALO, Texas- Leon county investigators are investigating a recovered body.
On September 30, 2019, Leon County Investigators and Texas Rangers recovered human remains just North of Buffalo,Texas. The remains were located on private property, just off the Southbound Feeder road.
It is believed the remains are not of a local person. No additional information is being released until the remains can be examined forensically.

Condition of Remains Not recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton

If the name is not certain, the identifying information must not have been a drivers license. Hence, no photo.

Where is the daughter now? Her name may have changed. I would think there would have been some type of publicity when he never showed up for a wedding? This is odd to me. I can't find anything on Facebook. She should have a photo, even an old one is helpful.

This seems solvable considering there is a NamUs for someone with the same name. It's like all these clues are floating in air and no one can grasp them and stick them all together.

Hi. I found the body on our property. The officer on the scene said he had a medical bracelet on so this should be pretty easy to solve?
Welcome to Websleuths! We always appreciate the insight. I'm sorry you had that experience. It must have shocking and sad.

A medical bracelet is pretty common for hemophilia and diabetes. They can both be deadly. What is your estimate of the distance between the bus station and where he was found? Is it a walk-able distance or would he had to have been in a vehicle?

When I first read the title of this thread I thought that a dead Buffalo had been found, I should put my glasses on.

I hope this person gets back to his/her family soon, how terrible to stumble across a dead body. Shudder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back