TX - Caesar & Adriana Coronado, 14, murdered, Katy, 12 March 2016

I still think they killed her father and then couldnt very well just.take tbe chance to let her go.
Sbe saw then and possibly knew them.

"The medical examiner's report said her death was a homicide caused by multiple gunshot wounds."
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/20/us/texas-missing-girl-adriana-coronado/

But still nothing as to time of death, who was killed first, etc. I am sure that by now the ME knows if she was killed where found or transported there deceased. They must have some idea by decomp, temperature, etc. as to time of death, IMO.

Anyone that.can do.something lime this needs to be removed from our planet.

I don't have the stomach to read the latest posts here. Do we have POI? Leads on a perp?

All we can do now is hope and pray LE finds the perp(s) soon. This can't go unsolved. It's so horrible.

Prayers go out for her Mother and Family and Friends. May Adriana and her father be together with comforting angels now.

"The medical examiner's report said her death was a homicide caused by multiple gunshot wounds."
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/20/us/texas-missing-girl-adriana-coronado/

But still nothing as to time of death, who was killed first, etc. I am sure that by now the ME knows if she was killed where found or transported there deceased. They must have some idea by decomp, temperature, etc. as to time of death, IMO.

I agree. It amazes me how accurately MEs estimate the TOD just by observing a few disturbing things I won't mention here.

(I read "Forensics for Dummies" not that long ago & wish I could UNREAD a few of those chapters.)

I honestly don't know how MEs manage to do their job when a child has to be autopsied.

What industry was the dad in? Anyone know?

This is clearly a highly personal case that stems from the dad. I do not think it is as simple as a carjacking or robbery. The perps went to far too much effort for that.

What industry was the dad in? Anyone know?

This is clearly a highly personal case that stems from the dad. I do not think it is as simple as a carjacking or robbery. The perps went to far too much effort for that.

Carpentry, iirc.

Eta: just saw tlcya already posted in response to your question.

Carpentry, iirc.

Eta: just saw tlcya already posted in response to your question.

I frequently end up cross posting with tlcya, like almost at the same time.... and then I sound like I'm just echoing her. lol

I wonder if they were ambushed?

What if these slime balls called Caesar and told him to meet them at a certain place.
Caesar agrees to meet but brings his daughter because he dose not want to leave her home alone.

When he pulls up they open fire on him and after looking in the car realize his daughter was there too.

Do we know the last confirmed VISUAL of Adriana and dad? I know it was said there was footage or something was that ever released or just speculated?

The silence is eery. I thought they were to release more surveillance after they were done reviewing it. I hope they have the perps in sight and simply don't need our help.

I frequently end up cross posting with tlcya, like almost at the same time.... and then I sound like I'm just echoing her. lol

I admit to having thought that too on occasion. But I prefer to think of it as great minds . . .

;)

HOUSTON - Monday was the first day back at Mayde Creek High School after the body of 14-year-old Adriana Coronado was positively identified.

[...]

Classmates said there was a moment of silence before school began and flags flew at half-staff in her memory.
"Depressing. Everyone was sad. Crying. The teachers who had her ... sad. Tough loss for her family," classmate AL said.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/classes-resume-at-school-where-adriana-coronado-attended

I edited our the classmate's full name from the snip. Personal preference of mine.

Here is a timeline/map which might help. If there is anything in the map that is against tos, please notify me so I can make changes.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?dg=feature&mid=zh6FfmhfQCBQ.k2s8eEbPoZCw

just opinions in post

Adriana is found about noon on Wed, 16 March. Per the media she had been there 24 to 48 hours.

http://www.khou.com/news/young-womans-body-found-west-houston/93170991

I know I've seen other media reports that gave the same time frame. I wonder how accurate that is. That would put her time of death at about noon on Monday, 14 March. On the map here we have her father's body being discovered at noon on Sunday, 13 March (and from the first press conference by the Walker County Sheriff we have the same time and date). They were gone from their apartment on Saturday when some of her friends were expected to come over. Her father died sometime around Sunday noon at the very latest and she died at noon on Monday?

I haven't seen a time of death in the media for Adriana's father. (May be difficult due to the fact his body was burned.) But if they were missing on Saturday and she may have died on Monday that is a rather long time frame to account for by LE. And we throw in that they were last seen at 1 AM on Saturday, it may be an even longer time frame.

Someone had to have seen them on Saturday. Driving the father's truck from Katy north, and who knows where else, they may have had to fill the truck up with gas.

Between the videos, the time frame and the locations, there has to be a tip that will lead LE to them. That was risky carrying at least one of them around 60-100 miles, when if the only motive was to kill the father. They could have done it early that Saturday morning if all they wanted to do was kill the father.

There is a lot of more of this that doesn't make sense. And that's not counting the fact that they shot and killed a 14 year old girl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge
Back