PARENTS KILLED AMBER ALERT ISSUED FOR 13-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER
---
POLICE NEED PUBLIC'S HELP IN FINDING MISSING AND PREGNANT KIERRA COLES

TX - Casen Wells, 16 mos, dies with fractured skull, Houston, 20 Jan 2012

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by peeples, Jan 24, 2012.

1. peeples

peeples New Member

This mother needs a HUGE wake up call..... and with her rights being terminated to another child.. how was she able to retain custody of the little boy who died????

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8515400&hpt=ju_bn5\

Joshua Beall

CPS says they terminated parental rights against Wells in 2009 for another child when they say she was found to have physically neglected him.

"He would not hurt him and I can't believe that everybody is making us seem like monsters.

2. Still_Seek_Answers

Still_Seek_Answers Hope is our strength......love is our determinatio

I just don't get it, what would make any woman so desperate as to defend the man who killed her child. I also don't understand why these babies are being killed. If ya don't like kids, don't get with someone who has kids....that simple....
    Heaven has another angel, that was intended for earth, but all to soon returned.

3. LCoastMom

LCoastMom JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE - STILL WAITING

4. LCoastMom

LCoastMom JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE - STILL WAITING

It gets better (not in a good way) "mom" is having a pity party too:

Tiffany Wells said. “I am trying to mourn the death of my son and everybody is turning this into everything, and now I have funeral arrangements that I have to make on my own and I don’t have anybody here because he’s in jail and people are making him seem horrible.”

http://www.khou.com/home/HPD-Toddler-suffers-massive-head-trauma-moms-fiance-charged-137902973.html

No Tiffany "people" aren't making him seem horrible. The blunt force trauma that killed your baby makes him seem horrible. BTW your defending him doesn't help!!

5. LolaMoon08

LolaMoon08 Well-Known Member

Mommy should be locked up too! She used a word that I cringe everytime I hear it: "misconstrue." Anyone know where that word sounds familiar from?

6. Rayemonde

Rayemonde New Member

December 2013:

http://abc13.com/archive/9372825/