TX - Cash Gernon, 4, found dead in street w/multiple wounds, Dallas, 15 May 2021 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only who thinks it looks like it could be two different abductors. The one where Cash is taken looks like he's wearing glasses?

I was watching Gray Hughes Investigates on Youtube last night.
He has amazing computer / video equipment and was able to clean the video up a little and make it a little sharper.

DB is wearing glasses.

When DB walks into the room he has his eyeglasses pushed up on his forehead. He looks around and camera gets his face.
DB then reaches up and puts his eye glasses down over his eyes. He again looks around and the camera gets his face and you can see the glare from his eyeglasses.

Is he not wearing them when he comes back in? Idk, I haven’t looked really closely for that.

anyone else notice how the blanket that was covering the window was down when the perp returned to the 2nd brother

edit: actually two of the windows no longer had covering. MOO maybe he used one of those blankets to cover the body, and had been in and out of the house more then we suspect?
I think they are just super thin curtains, you can still see them in the later part of the video.

I was watching Gray Hughes Investigates on Youtube last night.
He has amazing computer / video equipment and was able to clean the video up a little and make it a little sharper.

DB is wearing glasses.

When DB walks into the room he has his eyeglasses pushed up on his forehead. He looks around and camera gets his face.
DB then reaches up and puts his eye glasses down over his eyes. He again looks around and the camera gets his face and you can see the glare from his eyeglasses.

Is he not wearing them when he comes back in? Idk, I haven’t looked really closely for that.

I think he wore his hoodie up, and face mask on, as well as sunglasses to disguise himself when he first went in. But then he couldn't see well in the dark, so he lifted them. After his evil deeds, he had not completed his entire mission/fantasy and decided to go back for the other boy. He removed the hoodie as it was bloody and would draw attention on the way there if he was seen. I think he felt there was no point wearing sunglasses anymore, without the hoodie and mask—or they'd simply been lost or discarded in the midst of doing his terrible deeds.

Am I the only who thinks it looks like it could be two different abductors. The one where Cash is taken looks like he's wearing glasses?
I don’t know about it being 2 different people. But he had glasses and a backpack when he took Cash and no glasses and no backpack when he came back for Carter.

Sherrod revealed Brown, whom she described as an acquaintance of one of her sons, had visited the house two days earlier and interacted with Cash while she was out, which angered her at the time.

'I told him don't come back around my kids. I don't want you,' she said.

'I was out grocery shopping when he was here. I'd left the twins with my boys and daughter. He was only here a short time. Emily said he creeped her out. I got upset with them.'

Inside the bedroom where four-year-old Cash Gernon was snatched from his bed | Daily Mail Online

Sherrod revealed Brown, whom she described as an acquaintance of one of her sons, had visited the house two days earlier and interacted with Cash while she was out, which angered her at the time.

'I was out grocery shopping when he was here. I'd left the twins with my boys and daughter. He was only here a short time. Emily said he creeped her out. I got upset with them.'

Inside the bedroom where four-year-old Cash Gernon was snatched from his bed | Daily Mail Online
I'm glad she made a statement.

she told him to 'dont come back around my kids i dont want you'

that there could be his motive....revenge for being cast aside, unwanted
His motivation was fantasy about the boys, not revenge against the mom, imo. He snuck in at night because she wouldn't be there to stop him. Other than wanting to avoid her, I don't think he gave one thought about her, and all his thoughts were on the boys. Speculation.

jmo

I have not read the new Daily Mail story but realllly hope MS1 is NOT being compensated for her videos, photos, statements etc.

It’s not illegal but a good defense attorney will make her look awful on the witness stand and to the jury if she’s getting paid. moo

In reference to the footage of the abduction, at approx 1.09 it looks to me like a lighter sparking up on the left side of the window. And then the light from the end of a cigarette periodically?
EDIT: Or maybe the light from a phone?

And from 2.52 DB has what looks like a knife in his right hand. JMO

Last edited:
:(

:(
It’s heart breaking.

Last edited:
Six bedroom house?
The most vulnerable you put the furthest away and have to go through a maze of stuff piled up, paint cans (is that a reptile aquarium?).
It’s heart breaking.
I hear ya - paint cans in a preschooler playarea is obviously not a safe choice, but the paint cans didn't kill Cash.

Not everyone lives pretty lives or meets our approval, but they don't deserve this happening to them.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member