TX TX - Cheryl Henry, 22, & Andy Atkinson, 21, Houston, 21 Aug 1990

Link is now working. We had to take it down until the Chronicle ran their article today.

Cheryl was my stepsister. She and her boyfriend were brutally killed in 1990. Cheryl was also raped. There has been a DNA match in the CODIS system. The semen from her rapist matched the semen taken from another of his rape victims. The other victim lived and was able to help with a sketch of this monster. Houston Chronicle ran an article today and there will be a press conference tomorrow that should run on Houston stations.

Please read the story and look at the sketch. In addition our family has set up a website with all past articles.

Familys website:

www.helpcherylandandy.com

Houston Chronicle Article:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5789261.html

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pass along to anyone and everyone you know so we can get the word out!

Mocity - my prayers go out to you and I hope this break leads to your sister's killer and that he will be brought to justice.

Salem

WONDERFUL NEWS... SO HAPPY FOR YOUR FAMILY & OTHER VICTIMS !!!!

Do you know yet if he was recently caught or has been in jail for a time? I have a dozen questions..... cannot wait for press conference.

Dang it... i took your saying "match" to mean the perp.

this is still very good news & perhaps tomorrow the investigators will release an age-progressed sketch which will help identify this scumball soon.

((mocity)) I hope this helps solve your sister's (and bf) case. I'm so glad they started using DNA like this.

Thanks to all. We actualyl had the press conference today at 3pm and all the major news stations were there. In Houston it should be on all major news tonight at 5, 6 and 10! It sounded more promising than we have had in 18 years!

Thanks to all. We actually had the press conference today at 3pm and all the major news stations were there. In Houston it should be on all major news tonight at 5, 6 and 10! It sounded more promising than we have had in 18 years!

Thanks to all. We actualyl had the press conference today at 3pm and all the major news stations were there. In Houston it should be on all major news tonight at 5, 6 and 10! It sounded more promising than we have had in 18 years!

I hope they catch this monster soon.

Mo, I am so very sorry for the pain your family is enduring. Definately, I'll e-mail the links to everybody I know. Again, I am so sorry and your beautiful sister will be in my prayers and I'll pray they find the creep.

Good Lord that sketch is a dead ringer for Christian Contemporary musician Warren Barfield.Seriously.
Of course the perp is older now.

I hope you get some answers real soon! I bet we have some on this forum who can do an age progressed picture from that sketch to give us an idea of what he looks like now. It would be great to get that out nationwide.

Cheryl was my stepsister. She and her boyfriend were brutally killed in 1990. Cheryl was also raped. There has been a DNA match in the CODIS system. The semen from her rapist matched the semen taken from another of his rape victims. The other victim lived and was able to help with a sketch of this monster. Houston Chronicle ran an article today and there will be a press conference tomorrow that should run on Houston stations.

Please read the story and look at the sketch. In addition our family has set up a website with all past articles.

Familys website:

www.helpcherylandandy.com

Houston Chronicle Article:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5789261.html

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pass along to anyone and everyone you know so we can get the word out!

If I am remembering correctly; isn't that the one that happened off of Eldridge Pkwy.?

Good Lord that sketch is a dead ringer for Christian Contemporary musician Warren Barfield.Seriously.
Of course the perp is older now.

That's amazing, kline. The likeness is spooky. I know his dad was a preacher and they are from NC or SC, IIRC.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back