TX - Childrens Bodies Found in Mass Grave *HOAX*

Update at 7:08 p.m. ET: Law enforcement sources tell CNN and CBS that bodies have been found. A federal source tells CNN at least 20; CBS' source says "a lot of bodies."

The paper also spoke to the property owner, identified as Joe Bankson, who was reached in Dallas while traveling with his wife.

"I haven't killed anybody," he said. "And I have a lot of friends, but I haven't helped anybody bury any bodies."

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/06/reports-dozens-of-bodies-found-buried-in-texas/1

Hi guys this just hit our breaking news in Australia as well....so if this is a prank, its going worldwide....dont think it is....

goodness me if they are long haul truck drivers it could be lots of missing kids and adults...

From Twitter:

Amandahelper Amandareckonwith
Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller said they have been contacted and are on standby to provide equipment and other resources as needed.

Live update coming on Fox News. Shep said they just spoke with Sheriff's Department.

If this is real, I'm thinking either illegal aliens, drugs, or God forbid a child sex-traffic/*advertiser censored* ring of some kind.

If it is not real, then I surely hope whomever gave the tip gets a visit from the Feds.

Thing is, if there's "nothing", why were the Feds brought in? They are not usually brought in until there is a definite crime scene(s)...

And if there is enough to get a warrant, most judges don't give warrants "just because"...there are serious repercussions to a SW, you know?

I don't know what to think at this point...

And how would an anonymous tipster know that LE went to the wrong house, call back, and give better directions, without being close to the investigation somehow??

This is bothering me a lot. I'm going to take Gracie to the dog park for a while, and hopefully, when I come back, there will be some confirmed information...

Best-
Herding Cats

I wonder how long before the homeowners are arrested? The news articles reports that he has been traveling with his wife and is in Dallas.

Update at 7:08 p.m. ET: Law enforcement sources tell CNN and CBS that bodies have been found. A federal source tells CNN at least 20; CBS' source says "a lot of bodies."

The paper also spoke to the property owner, identified as Joe Bankson, who was reached in Dallas while traveling with his wife.

"I haven't killed anybody," he said. "And I have a lot of friends, but I haven't helped anybody bury any bodies."

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/06/reports-dozens-of-bodies-found-buried-in-texas/1

Does anyone besides me think this is a strange thing for the property owner to say to the media???

I have 2 scanners up...Liberty |County has none, but Hardin and Montgomery do. They are near. Haven't heard anything directly related YET

Fox addressing conflicting reports - said LE has found nothing worth reporting. Sherriff is knocking down stories as flat out false. They go on to say that they found evidence and discoveries that the tip might be substantiated and they are awaiting a warrant.

Is being reported here in lil old New Zealand too.

I wonder if they were trying to stop the story from spreading since the guy and his wife were out of town....to keep them from running perhaps? I don't know but this story is all over the web!0

I'll venture a guess and say it's possible these long haul truckers picked up runaways and some friend ratted them out under the guise of being a "psychic."

I cannot get over that FBI is there. This early in investigation? Makes me think someone strongly suspects something.

The conflicting reports are so confusing ! Still, I find it hard to believe that so many LE would be on scene ready to search if they did not have very good & reliable information. Apparently the FBI & Tim Miller are on stand-by. Sure seems serious.

I didn't cite any links because I've read all the same ones you posted above.

One thing that struck me was IF there are bodies on the property, we don't have any idea how long they may have been there. The current resident has only been there 3 years so it could be the bodies had already been buried on the property. (?) But that doesn't make sense if the reports of them being uncooperative are true though.

Just my speculation ... waiting for more news reports ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back