TX - Childrens Bodies Found in Mass Grave *HOAX*

I'm going with tipster said the # of bodies and MSM ran with it.

Something stinks there though if they are getting the warrant, all these agancies are there and waiting to start searching.

I'm thinking there is something there and the details arent known yet.

I wonder if they were trying to stop the story from spreading since the guy and his wife were out of town....to keep them from running perhaps? I don't know but this story is all over the web!0

You might very well be right. They would have been able to get a warrant fast. To come out 2 hours later and say not true and waiting on a warrant seems fishy to me.

Drudge Report backed off the story...it was the headline a while ago, and now that headline is gone....

I wonder if they were trying to stop the story from spreading since the guy and his wife were out of town....to keep them from running perhaps? I don't know but this story is all over the web!0

I suspect that whoever leaked this case to the media 'before its time' is gonna be in the unemployment line PDQ.

I would think that by now they are looking to talk to homeowners. I'm guessing that local LE where they are currently are ISO them.

Different articles say the owner of the home, Joe Bankson, has lived there for three years. So, if there are bodies buried there, I am confident authorities will track the former owners.

Looks like there is definitely something there:

"Authorities have brought in cadaver dogs to search a property in Hardin, The Cleveland Advocate reports. They acted after receiving a tip about bodies and a possible mass grave.

The property is at the intersection of County Roads 2049 and 2048 between Hardin and Daisetta, about 50 miles northeast of Houston."

Anyone want to make a map?

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...orts-dozens-of-bodies-found-buried-in-texas/1

I did a map... I hunk it's back on page 1 or 2.
This area is deep Southeast Texas and a very small rural community. I have been to Liberty several times and although this isn't in Liberty proper, the area is basically the same, thick woods, rural, and termed by some the boonies.

Different articles say the owner of the home, Joe Bankson, has lived there for three years. So, if there are bodies buried there, I am confident authorities will track the former owners.

Found a myspace for him I believe.
No posting because I don't want to break any rules.
Still learning how to handle things this new around here.

So they have Tim Miller on standby and the FBI but they aren't sure there are bodies? Sounds like they know a lot more than they are saying. It's a very isolated location. Two long haul truckers live there? Doesn't look good at all. It must be runaways or maybe they were smuggling illegals.

This report has interesting wording. According to this article, maybe the police aren't saying there are no bodies but "no bodies had been exhumed at the house" and "At this time we have not recovered any bodies." Statements like these can easily be mistaken to mean nothing is there but that isn't really what they are saying. I'm sure they are being vague on purpose, probably don't want to say too much until they have more of an idea of what they are dealing with.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/br...-buried-in-texas/story-e6frf7jx-1226071462471

I did a map... I hunk it's back on page 1 or 2.
This area is deep Southeast Texas and a very small rural community. I have been to Liberty several times and although this isn't in Liberty proper, the area is basically the same, thick woods, rural, and termed by some the boonies.

Yes, you did! It is at post 20. Sorry, I was skimming through so fast I missed it. Thank you!

That is a LOT of cops and officials around there. A lot more than a casual SW

theres a mighty lot of people and vehicles there for a possible hoax...

Thanks for posting the livefeed... still trying to figure out what's going on here... this is insane.

Search warrant expected to arrive at 8:00 p.m.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back