GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they should be looking for her near where she lives.
I don't think she is anywhere near where she was last seen.

jmo

It will be interesting!
wonder why it took so long?
You would think that phone would have been taken already!

guess they had to get a warrant?
Only if he wasn't going to do it voluntarily. .

For those who want to volunteer searching:

Groups will be meeting at Pier 121 in Lewisville today (Sunday) at 10 a.m. Prepare for a hike. Bring water.

I've missed something, why in Lewisvillle?

I haven't seen it confirmed but possibly she was out at Lewisville Lake before she headed over to the shops that evening.

Maybe his phone was off, so it could not be traced & that's why she called so many times, because it kept going to voicemail. Just thinking out loud.

I haven't seen the boyfriend's facebook page, just the collection of skater pics that was posted last page.

Is there anything on facebook more damning than that he's a skater? I had one son who was a skater, and I have to say, although skaters "look" rough, they're usually the nicest, sweetest, humble boys around. They look sketchy and act kind of falsely tough with their dangerous trick jump moves, but I don't think I ever met a boy at a skate park who was actually threatening or rude.

My feeling. Voluntarily missing.

I would think that too if her car was missing. I don't see how she could be "voluntarily missing" after saying good bye to the male friend and walking toward her car in the wee hours but not getting in it. She looks very casual and relaxed (not that you can tell that much) but it seems to me like she's not planning to make a run for it right then.

Bf have an alibi ? I suppose he could have had someone else seize her for him.
Sorry if that is too accusatory.
I do not have a good feeling about this...
:moo:

I would think that too if her car was missing. I don't see how she could be "voluntarily missing" after saying good bye to the male friend and walking toward her car in the wee hours but not getting in it. She looks very casual and relaxed (not that you can tell that much) but it seems to me like she's not planning to make a run for it right then.

Right... she isn't looking around or side-to-side/behind at all in that last video released of her. She appears relaxed. I imagine that someone who was fearful, or conversely someone who was about to 'stage' a disappearance/getaway would show some behavior of looking around to see if there were any other individuals (predator or witness) in the area.

Why hasn't Hunter been involved with any of the searches or actually putting any effort other than posting on her Facebook? He doesn't look like someone a girl who seems as responsible and sweet would have as a boyfriend. Based on his social media he looks like a skater boy who will never grow up..possible stoner too...But then again, just my personal opinion. Usually in cases like these, the significant other or spouse ends up the guilty party.

I just want to say I am a little older than Christina and I have friends who still skateboard or ride bmx. You can be an adult and a responsible person and still continue enjoying your hobbies.

Not saying he doesn't have any part in her being missing, but I think some of you are really judging a book by its cover and I don't think that's fair. These 2 seem like people that would hang out in my group of friends, and I can assure you my friends are nice polite upstanding citizens no matter their clothing and hobbies.

I'm curious about what their fight was about. Was it a like a break-up fight - the kind where he could assume she might be staying with friends, and frankly he didn't care anyway?

They keep saying the friend who walked with her to the garage is cooperating and not a suspect but not as much about boyfriend.
Of course he is a suspect.How could he not be.I imagine LE is just saying that in hopes he does not hire a lawyer and stop cooperating.He walks her to a deserted parking garage at 4 A.M. does not walk her to her car,does not give her a ride to her car or drive over to where her car is or wait at the exit to make sure she has no car trouble.That was probable the reason they left the party together so he could walk her to her car or was she going to stay at his house that night as compared to driving home 50 miles at 4 A.M. to a boyfriend she was probable fighting with.

I just want to say I am 30 years old and I have friends who still skateboard or ride bmx. You can be an adult and a responsible person and still continue enjoying your hobbies.

Not saying he doesn't have any part in her being missing, but I think some of you are really judging a book by its cover and I don't think that's fair. These 2 seem like people that would hang out in my group of friends, and I can assure you my friends are nice polite upstanding citizens no matter their clothing and hobbies.

I don't think it was the "skater" part they were concerned with. I believe it was the guns and marijuana pictures that they were talking about that was concerning.

I don't think it was the "skater" part they were concerned with. I believe it was the guns and marijuana pictures that they were talking about that was concerning.

Yep. Also, the fight, the 15 missed calls...and not calling anyone to let them know she hadn't come home.

With no money? No car? No clothes that we've heard of? I don't agree but also wonder why you think that...

Low crime area. Fight with boyfriend. Gone missing before. Possible drinking, lowering inhibitions. Past break-up with long time boyfriend to almost immediately moving in with new guy. In job experiencing the excitement of new relationships. I'm thinking she may have left voluntarily with someone. After that, anything could have happened. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998