GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the article I just read it sounds like she never made it to her car.

If her boyfriend knows her passwords to post on her page, you would think he would have reported her missing much sooner...jmo

Is the parking garage residence only or can anybody park there?

I have parked in the garage many times, its for anyone and its free. People who live there have access to their own private garages but there is one really large covered parking area. Its pretty nice, roomy etc....

Why is the BF posting on her page? Why not on his own (which I couldn't find)? Not accusing. Just really don't like when people post from the victim's FB.

I didn't see him listed on her friends list or as commented on any of her photos, statuses, etc. which makes me think he doesn't have a FB account.

If her boyfriend knows her passwords to post on her page, you would think he would have reported her missing much sooner...jmo

Yep. Also seems pretty controlling to have account passwords when one is only a boyfriend. Don't like that they apparently had a disagreement either. Cell phone records, pings, and cameras will ultimately solve this case, IMO. Hink meter is beginning to bounce, FWIW.

I just don't see her bf waiting until her friend leaves to do something to her.

I'm leaning towards abduction by stranger(s).

jmo

I know I keep in contact with my significant other daily.... Why wasn't she reported sooner? I hope phone records are checked to see how often she normally was in contact with her bf..

23 is too old to run off and not tell anyone, leaving your car behind like this. Her parents must be worried sick. I hope she did not do this, though I guess I should hope she did, really...still, there are ways to go about it and this is not a good one.

Anyway...it feels scarier to me, especially if she has dropped out of electronic contact with everyone. I am not sure young people are even physically capable of doing that...jmo.

I just don't see her bf waiting until her friend leaves to do something to her.

jmo

My opinion is she went to hang out with her friends to blow off steam.

Respectfully, these two statements don't seem to mesh. If she had an argument with her boyfriend and walked out on him (in disarray/upset/unfinished perhaps) to 'blow off steam' at her friends' place, then he would certainly know where to go look for her. Driving there and waiting for her to leave to confront her is classic stalking behavior, especially if she wasn't answering calls/texts from him and he was fuming. Doesn't help that she left the apartment walking with a male. We've seen this type of thing countless times. Again, the fact that he has her password to social media is concerning, as it is indicative of control issues to me.

Why is the BF posting on her page? Why not on his own (which I couldn't find)? Not accusing. Just really don't like when people post from the victim's FB.
Originally the boyfriend wrote she was shopping never mentioning she was with friends.l also find it odd he is posting on her FB page. Wonder if he was privy to all of her accounts. I hope LE checks his cellphone.

Originally the boyfriend wrote she was shopping never mentioning she was with friends.l also find it odd he is posting on her FB page. Wonder if he was privy to all of her accounts. I hope LE checks his cellphone.

If the mother knew of the "disagreement", imo, there is more to it.

ITA. There is something off and I am so afraid for her.

Did she have a disagreement with her boyfriend on the night she disappeared? Maybe he wasn't happy with her being out with male(s). If he is a controlling/jealous person, I can't see him being happy with it at all. Weird how she suddenly vanishes on the night she has had an argument with her boyfriend. Hopefully the CCTV will give us some answers!

Is this parking structure new? Is there more development of any kind around the shopping complex?

Has the parking structure even been searched? Stairwells, plumbing areas, closets, etc.?

Does Uber or Lyft service this area of Plano?

Does CM live with the boyfriend? If not, has the roommate been mentioned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998