GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #11 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Christina Marie Morris

10710661_728779757195555_7248184229495040562_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/PlanoTexas...0.1411353182./728779757195555/?type=1&theater

10363670_725645930842271_359717717140075459_n.jpg

North Texas Crime Stoppers

Media/Timeline Thread

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Thread 4

Thread 5

Thread 6

Thread 7

Thread 8

Thread 9

Thread 10

The Rules

Facebook

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Organized Efforts- Email Campaigns-Boycotts-Petitions:

Obviously members are free to take up any and all causes that are important to them in an effort to bring about change. But using Websleuths as a platform to promote organized efforts such as email campaigns, boycotts, letter writing,etc. are strictly forbidden without the consent of the forum owners.If you have written a letter or taken any action in support of a cause, please refrain from posting about it. Support of a particular cause must be approved by the owners prior to posting links or information regarding any such effort. Causes can be questionable in nature, even though they appear to be honorable on the surface.As it relates to using WS as a platform for promotion,the owners investigate the nature and source of such campaigns and make their own decisions as to the legitimacy of each cause. Please do not suggest,directly or indirectly, that members support any type of organized effort without getting approval from forum owners first.

Discussing Donations, Fundraising etc. is not allowed without the permission of the owners.

Please continue here...

No more sleuthing family and non POI's or suspects, you've been warned multiple times.

No more bringing rumor here, period.

Also, if you state something as fact you must provide a link or state it's your opinion.

There will be no more warnings.

There are more than one Help Find Christina Morris FB's, so to avoid confusion please link every time you reference it or the post will be removed.

This is the only one allowed:

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindchristinamorris

Also, we are victim friendly place, please post accordingly.

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members or others that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members or others cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...mp-Information

Thank you and please continue here for Christina

So I'm confused. Was CM supposed to work on SATURDAY following this Friday night out?

So I'm confused. Was CM supposed to work on SATURDAY following this Friday night out?

Well, if she was, then why did her boss NOT call sooner? Like on Saturday when she didn't show up.

ALL MY OPINION ...
I am actually worried now about this family that has been picketed. The name and their private neighborhood has been on blast since Saturday.. obviously their privacy and right to feel safe and secure in their home and possessions ....just has become meaningless.

This boy is only a witness..... He has never been a POI,Suspect of any CRIME. and Neither is this Family
In fact at this point THERE IS NO CRIMINAL ACTION,NO CRIME SCENE ,NO BODY and NO CONTACT

I am not at all saying that the boy is free and clear by any means ..NO ONE IS.

So when does it cross the line??? When their property gets vandalized? When they become stalked and hunted in their daily lives?? When those that perceive his guilt and flood his neighborhood with drive-by's every hour on the hour??? When their neighbors start turning the backs to them as well as the community? When someone in the general population not even associated with the "peaceful demand and the posters on sticks that imply dishonesty" decides to take some rash action against someone that is a witness??

If it were your son,brother,cousin ..I would stand up for you too!!

[N] just responded to a post on find Christina fb. [modsnip]

Well, if she was, then why did her boss NOT call sooner? Like on Saturday when she didn't show up.

Yeah. Totally weird. Where is the link saying she was working the next day? I'm sure I read that. But thinking about it again it seems strange. Surely the boss would have tried to reach her the first day she didn't show up to work, right???

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ano-30-August-2014-10&p=11113757#post11113757

Jumping off alterholic's post #979

This is the front entrance of the garage. Notice the white line beside the car and then look at the video, you will see that this is the likely area that they were walking.

**wrong picture**

This is a back view from the street(Lois) that runs behind the parking garage. At the bottom right of the picture is the front entrance, to the left is the area to the "right" that the friend that walked with Christina would have gone.

Legacyparking.jpg

There is an exit directly behind the white truck that you could see in the above picture to the left.

legacyparking3.PNG

There is much more garage to the "left"(the direction Christina would have walked). You can see it from the street view behind the shops. It is to the right in the picture.

Legacyparking2.jpg

Around the corner that you see at the end in the above photo is another exit.

legacyparking5.jpg

I zoomed in the area that Christina would have walked towards in this picture. You can see that all of this is exposed and can be seen from the back street. This is the exit closest to Bishop Road.

Attachments

• legacyparking6.jpg
    legacyparking6.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 604
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ano-30-August-2014-10&p=11113757#post11113757

Jumping off alterholic's post #979

This is the front entrance of the garage. Notice the white line beside the car and then look at the video, you will see that this is the likely area that they were walking.

View attachment 61908

This is a back view from the street(Lois) that runs behind the parking garage. At the bottom right of the picture is the front entrance, to the left is the area to the "right" that the friend that walked with Christina would have gone.

View attachment 61909

There is an exit directly behind the white truck that you could see in the above picture to the right.

View attachment 61910

There is much more garage to the "left"(the direction Christina would have walked). You can see it from the street view behind the shops.

View attachment 61911

Around the corner that you see at the end in the above photo is another exit.

View attachment 61912

I zoomed in the area that Christina would have walked towards in this picture. You can see that all of this is exposed and can be seen from the back street. I will post it in a different post.

The CAM 13 that they approach and enter is the Potbelly/Shaw corridor entrance

I agree 100%. I hope this family has some people they trust in the neighborhood that will take up for them. At some point you have to figure a complaint would be filed with the APD by they family and possibly even the neighbors. YES, it is legal...no dispute there but is it right? IMO, No. I go back to what I said before...this is legal action waiting to happen. Not saying anything negative against the family specifically, but by inviting the general public to protest with you, you don't know and cannot control who shows up. You never know what kind of element is out there and with the police records several "witnesses" have that would make me even more uneasy if I were him, his family, or his immediate neighbors.

I am still very disturbed by the fact that his name, face, and worst of all, his address is being used. Regardless of what the family says the intent is here (getting information), the method is nothing short of harassment, shaming, and intimidation and I honestly believe it will backfire on them. While I sincerely hope and pray they find her safe and sound, the way they are treating this family leaves a bad taste in my mouth and dissolves the sympathy I once felt for them. Sorry to be harsh but these are my feelings.

ALL MY OPINION ...
I am actually worried now about this family that has been picketed. The name and their private neighborhood has been on blast since Saturday.. obviously their privacy and right to feel safe and secure in their home and possessions ....just has become meaningless.

This boy is only a witness..... He has never been a POI,Suspect of any CRIME. and Neither is this Family
In fact at this point THERE IS NO CRIMINAL ACTION,NO CRIME SCENE ,NO BODY and NO CONTACT

I am not at all saying that the boy is free and clear by any means ..NO ONE IS.

So when does it cross the line??? When their property gets vandalized? When they become stalked and hunted in their daily lives?? When those that perceive his guilt and flood his neighborhood with drive-by's every hour on the hour??? When their neighbors start turning the backs to them as well as the community? When someone in the general population not even associated with the "peaceful demand and the posters on sticks that imply dishonesty" decides to take some rash action against someone that is a witness??

If it were your son,brother,cousin ..I would stand up for you too!!

Yeah. Totally weird. Where is the link saying she was working the next day? I'm sure I read that. But thinking about it again it seems strange. Surely the boss would have tried to reach her the first day she didn't show up to work, right???

I think that might have been in the JVM interview.

Come to think of it ..I am not sure if her BOSS has come out directly in MSM ... this information is possibly assumption or 2nd or 3rd hand information that has been passed over to some one

This is the zoomed in pic of the area that Christina would have gone "to the left" of the main entrance. This shot is from outside the exit closest to Bishop Rd.

legacyparking6.jpg

All of these shots were taken from screenshots of Google Maps.

If the friend "went to the right," then it is feasible that he also exited from the exit that was closest to that area(the one that was behind the white truck in the first post). I could not get pictures from inside the garage so I am unsure where there would be stairs, or if Christina would have taken stairs. From the video of her parents inside the garage, they were standing on a ramp. Would this ramp area be the area to the left in the picture of the back exit? If so, I would not think that the friend would be able to see her once she got on this row. JMO

I can see from these shots how, depending on where the friend was parked, how he could have possibly gotten to and in his vehicle before Christina arrived at hers. IMO, he could have possibly even exited the garage before she arrived at her car, going the opposite direction and she would have not been visible. Also, if he was parked on a row closer to the street, IMO, he may not have even been able to see up the first row in the direction that Christina went.

This is all JMO based on pictures of the garage. I am just trying to understand LE's basis for their decisions in regards to the friend.

This is the zoomed in pic of the area that Christina would have gone "to the left" of the main entrance. This shot is from outside the exit closest to Bishop Rd.

View attachment 61914

All of these shots were taken from screenshots of Google Maps.

If the friend "went to the right," then it is feasible that he also exited from the exit that was closest to that area(the one that was behind the white truck in the first post). I could not get pictures from inside the garage so I am unsure where there would be stairs, or if Christina would have taken stairs. From the video of her parents inside the garage, they were standing on a ramp.

I can see from these shots how, depending on where the friend was parked, how he could have possibly gotten to and in his vehicle before Christina arrived at hers. IMO, he could have possibly even exited the garage before she arrived at her car, going the opposite direction and she would have not been visible. Also, if he was parked on a row closer to the street, IMO, he may not have even been able to see up the first row in the direction that Christina went.

This is all JMO based on pictures of the garage. I am just trying to understand LE's basis for their decisions in regards to the friend.

This is not the entrance where Christina and EA entered the garage.

I agree 100%. I hope this family has some people they trust in the neighborhood that will take up for them. At some point you have to figure a complaint would be filed with the APD by they family and possibly even the neighbors. YES, it is legal...no dispute there but is it right? IMO, No. I go back to what I said before...this is legal action waiting to happen. Not saying anything negative against the family specifically, but by inviting the general public to protest with you, you don't know and cannot control who shows up. You never know what kind of element is out there and with the police records several "witnesses" have that would make me even more uneasy if I were him, his family, or his immediate neighbors.

I am still very disturbed by the fact that his name, face, and worst of all, his address is being used. Regardless of what the family says the intent is here (getting information), the method is nothing short of harassment, shaming, and intimidation and I honestly believe it will backfire on them. While I sincerely hope and pray they find her safe and sound, the way they are treating this family leaves a bad taste in my mouth and dissolves the sympathy I once felt for them. Sorry to be harsh but these are my feelings.

I appreciate your feelings of concern as well !!! Thank you for standing for this bigger picture here!! :loveyou:

I'm sorry, I posted the wrong pic of the entrance!!! Kids crawling on me as I'm trying to upload!! UGH!:facepalm:

That was the zoomed in pic from the back entrance. I tried to edit the post, but it won't let me change the picture for some reason.

This is the front entrance.

legacyparking7.jpg

I'm so sorry for that! I hope it doesn't add to the confusion! :blushing:

Does anyone recall the car and driver when they went to Whataburger? Where were they parked? (I missed that entire convo.)

Facts or Rumors?

1. Christina went out with friends to party at an upscale mall.
2. Some went to Whataburger after the bar scene.
3. Some returned to an apartment near the bar along with Christina.
4. Christina changed her plans.
5. Christina changed her clothes.
6. Christina became obsessive about her BF and texted him at least 15 times.
7. Christina changed her mind again and decided to leave.
8. Christina walked with EA to the parking garage.
9. Christina's texting marathon ended.
10. Christina went missing.

LE would know if Christina was inside the parking garage while texting or if her marathon ended prior to walking to the garage with EA. I think this is an important piece of the puzzle. Did she stop inside the garage because she received a text/call perhaps or was sending yet another one? Is this why they parted ways on the sidewalk instead of at her car? Did she realize too late (after EA left) that she didn't have her keys to her place or the car? And is it possible...she returned to the apartment or tried to return to find her keys?

It seems everything hinges on those text messages.

Does anyone recall the car and driver when they went to Whataburger? Where were they parked? (I missed that entire convo.)

Facts or Rumors?

1. Christina went out with friends to party at an upscale mall.
2. Some went to Whataburger after the bar scene.
3. Some returned to an apartment near the bar along with Christina.
4. Christina changed her plans.
5. Christina changed her clothes.
6. Christina became obsessive about her BF and texted him at least 15 times.
7. Christina changed her mind again and decided to leave.
8. Christina walked with EA to the parking garage.
9. Christina's texting marathon ended.
10. Christina went missing.

LE would know if Christina was inside the parking garage while texting or if her marathon ended prior to walking to the garage with EA. I think this is an important piece of the puzzle. Did she stop inside the garage because she received a text/call perhaps or was sending yet another one? Is this why they parted ways on the sidewalk instead of at her car? Did she realize too late (after EA left) that she didn't have her keys to her place or the car? And is it possible...she returned to the apartment or tried to return to find her keys?

It seems everything hinges on those text messages.

All we know is she rode with someone else ..no names have been verified as to the Whataburger Food Ride

http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/

I sat down with Jonnie McElroy, Christina’s mother desperate for answers on Wednesday, September 17. Two whole weeks after her daughter went missing. “I am in mission mode, I am going to find my daughter.” her mother stated. “It’s frustrating as a mother to not be given details about my own child’s whereabouts, we need awareness, we need help.” she goes on to say.
What We Do Know:
-Christina was with 4-5 of her friends the night of the disappearance. They all parked close to each other but Christina rode with them after leaving the bar to get something to eat before returning to her girlfriend’s apartment in the Shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail