GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #11 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jmo, I just think LE knows more about her key situation, the camera, etc.
and probably got that info a long time ago. Yet here we are.
I do think if she kept her keys separate, there is a chance she was down on her knees or stooped over digging under her car seat looking for them, though, which could make her an easy target for a random predator. She would have caught off guard.

Obviously the four day lapse is a big problem. Any unsuspecting person could have seen the door partly open and pushed it shut, for example. And then left town, to wherever they live after visiting for the weekend. Or swept up debris in that area without a thought, and not want to admit it, thus get "involved." I don't see anything that can only mean she was a victim of someone she knew. Most people her age have complicated love lives, fake friends, maybe some drug use that only become more suspicious or dangerous when something bad happens. These people were not that close to her, apparently. They may have simply told police what they knew and resumed their lives. Countless times here at WS I have been shocked and appalled by how quickly, instantly almost, young people refert to their usual "man I'm hungry" or "I wanna party" posts after the violent death of a supposedly close friend. Freaks me out how casual they are. So it is hard for me to judge these people, not knowing if they are just "sorta, kinda" friends from her past or just don't want to deal with the "harsh" of a police investigation or what. Lol, everything is different about young people nowadays, mostly that they seem to act way younger than their actual ages...but JMO.

Oh I see.....I don't think like a sleuther yet, I will learn. So excuse my lack of knowledge on the reasoning for certain questions.

I found this on Fox News Insider - Morris’ car was found in the parking garage, still locked, but there was no sign of her.

I do know it was in the garage and locked. I do not believe her keys (the set she had that night) have been found. I do know that I have physically seen her Father drive her car so that is how I know he has keys. Whether they were made after her car was found, or if he had an extra set, I am not sure.

I can ask when her vehicle was located if you would like, but I really don't want to give those answers until I am verified. I also owe Txyorkiemom answers to some questions I just do not want to answer them until that time. But I do have answers from what was asked yesterday. JM has seen the questions, I physically watched her read them, and we discussed. I am just not going to do anything until my verification is complete.

How do they know exactly where she parked the car...was someone with her or did her friends see her? The keys are of interest since she stated she could not find the house key and many believe it should have been on the ring with her car keys. The keys are also important because they stated she never made it to her car so where did they find her keys if there is only one set?

I think her dad probably kept a spare set of keys to the car, but we don't know it to be a fact.

I simply have not been able to track down anyone stating the exact date they found her car and I am curious. I would also like to know who found it so I don't have to wonder anymore. I figure someone probably mentioned it and I just can't find it in reports.

Thanks! I must have missed that. I read so much it becomes quite a blur at times. I honestly have never heard the subject of the co-workers or her boss come up in any conversation I have been a part of.

As per this news article:

http://cw33.com/2014/09/30/one-month-later-christina-morris-mom-refuses-to-give-up/

The house Christina shared with her live-in boyfriend is quiet, and no one at the dating service where she worked was willing to talk about the day they reported her missing — 30 days ago.

JMOM - it's so hard to keep everything straight. My family was involved in a tragedy several years ago that made national news for several months. I remember reading pages and pages and pages of news reports and commentary, some not always nice. One thing I understand now is that it's soooo hard when you are in this type of situation to remember that 99.9% of the world either doesn't know, doesn't care, or thinks of it in passing. That can be totally infuriating...I remember well. It's your family, friend, coworker etc. and it's all consuming, as it should be! You (me in my case) are so ingrained in the situation and emotions are running high. It's not until later you can get your mind around this. I say this not to be mean or hateful...please know that. I very much want Christina to be found and brought back to her family. I simply mention it as something to be aware of if you run into folks that you feel are not as supportive as you or the family want/perceive. Like I said, it is infuriating. At least with me I just could not understand why people were not jumping through hoops to help or be supportive the way I wanted them to be.

Stay strong and I hope you help the family stay strong. You seem like a very good friend. God Bless.

JMOM - it's so hard to keep everything straight. My family was involved in a tragedy several years ago that made national news for several months. I remember reading pages and pages and pages of news reports and commentary, some not always nice. One thing I understand now is that it's soooo hard when you are in this type of situation to remember that 99.9% of the world either doesn't know, doesn't care, or thinks of it in passing. That can be totally infuriating...I remember well. It's your family, friend, coworker etc. and it's all consuming, as it should be! You (me in my case) are so ingrained in the situation and emotions are running high. It's not until later you can get your mind around this. I say this not to be mean or hateful...please know that. I very much want Christina to be found and brought back to her family. I simply mention it as something to be aware of if you run into folks that you feel are not as supportive as you or the family want/perceive. Like I said, it is infuriating. At least with me I just could not understand why people were not jumping through hoops to help or be supportive the way I wanted them to be.

Stay strong and I hope you help the family stay strong. You seem like a very good friend. God Bless.

First, sorry to hear that about your family. It's admirable of you to even be on this forum. I assume you experienced first hand the media getting things wrong. It's so common these days, with both big and little details. I've been meaning to say something about that ... Not to take what is reported as necessarily factual.

And pardon my ignorance, but what is "verified"?

First, sorry to hear that about your family. It's admirable of you to even be on this forum. I assume you experienced first hand the media getting things wrong. It's so common these days, with both big and little details. I've been meaning to say something about that ... Not to take what is reported as necessarily factual.

And pardon my ignorance, but what is "verified"?

A person close to a case can be verified by Webslueths moderators as to who they are and if they are truly someone with info so what they post can be considered truth and be discussed, rather than not being able to post info without the MSM or LE links. WS requires different info for different types of verifications (for example, there are verified insiders and verified professionals in certain fields, etc).

I wonder how recently before her disappearance Christina had been in Allen? Since her dad and step-mom live there she must've visited often. If so maybe she did keep closer connected to all her high school friends.

Hello forum, has there been any recent attacks in the area? or is this pretty well focused on people she knew?

What kind of attacks??

The kind that would fit a woman disappearing... From what I have read it appears everyone's opinion is of the friends of her. As far as the attacks have there been actual disappearance's or just attacks

The kind that would fit a woman disappearing... From what I have read it appears everyone's opinion is of the friends of her. As far as the attacks have there been actual disappearance's or just attacks
No disappearances that I am aware of, but "attacks" as the media termed them. I assume the women are accounted for and alive since nothing was mentioned.

No disappearances that I am aware of, but "attacks" as the media termed them. I assume the women are accounted for and alive since nothing was mentioned.

I would assume le would show pictures of the people who were with Christina that night to victims to identify a suspect of recent attacks... Just thinking out loud but they would wouldn't they?
and check area cameras for vice versa

The site is acting up and won't let me quote people, but yes..it was my first thought LE would have done a photo lineup if they felt one of her friends was involved in such an attack.

The site is acting up and won't let me quote people, but yes..it was my first thought LE would have done a photo lineup if they felt one of her friends was involved in such an attack.

Well just my opinion but if half of what family is saying in news is true, the friend on video knows something. Seeking an attorney to make sure not to incriminate yourself when you are innocent is one thing, but to not try and help or talk to family about anything from the get go is fishy imo. Has the family mentioned any other friends with the same regard in terms of lack of compassion and discrepancies similar to the friend in video?

The fathers and ex/current boyfriends are not sleuthable or discussable at this point. They have not been named as POIs/suspects. EA is discussable only as far as the MSM comments about him go and the picketing.

Thanks,

Salem

I know it still appears due to lack of empathy from EA he may know something but all clues all leads should be followed. I know there was links or comments about an attack in Arlington, much further away, not sure if it was true and then someone played a hoax saying someone was brutally attacked at the shops, hoping they found that person & can figure out why in the heck they lied & or was it to throw LE off, and they figured it out before person was successful. I can only imagine all the crazy leads that were false and misleading. The case is difficult as is without added misguided information

Ps. I believed the hoax links are no longer available and since it's not a person being sleuthed can it be mentioned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure if it's been linked before but this also occurred in Lewisville, it's not that far from Plano. I work super close to shops & my husband had a townhome in Lewisville, it took me 15 min

This was only ten days before Christina went missing.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26313829/woman-kidnapped-raped-in-lewisville

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is a bar right there at that intersection that appears to close at 2am
Wonder if she had been there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics