GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #11 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a question!

Why would she notice her house key was missing?
She was no where near home.
did she leave them home?

My car keys and house key are on the same key chain.
to me its more organized and not rummaging thru purse for a second set of keys.

I wouldn't think she would notice her house key missing.
Unless there was a reason she looked for it!

If someone knows or feels their significant other has cheated on them & their phone is either off or they are not answering multiple text or phone calls, a lot of scenarios could go through your head as to what your significant other is up to. I don't find it surprising at all that she may have wanted to go home & find out where he was at. So maybe she was looking for her keys ahead of time before she told her friends she was leaving.

A news article in Dallas Morning News dated Published: 26 October 2014 11:01 PM and Updated: 27 October 2014 01:51 AM states something I haven't seen Officer Tilley state before:

Plano police spokesman David Tilley said cases like these are a challenge to investigate.

“We treat all missing person cases as if a serious crime has been committed,” he said. BBM

Well, speaking from experience I would be more than happy to make a wager on whether or not their changing of comment matters.

I agree. I worked with detectives in the criminal investigations/homicide unit for a few years & I feel the same way. FYI I am not a police officer or detective.

But I would think a picture of a car or person of interest would surface to media if there was a car outside of the "witnesses" persons or vehicle. They have to have more video than they have shown.

I will look for the link, but there was a statement from the Shops not that long ago that their cameras were in working order that evening.

I believe that is correct. Not sure which article it was though.

I will look for the link, but there was a statement from the Shops not that long ago that their cameras were in working order that evening.

legacyparkinglois.jpg

I hope they checked every person that lives in these townhomes that face the parking garage. IMO, there could have been other people also having parties that may have been in this vicinity as Christina walked to her vehicle.

Did Christina know anyone that lives in these townhomes?

ALL JMO

I am not sure if that is the right parking garage. Christina was parked in the garage that butts up to Dunkin Donuts. I was there yesterday and there are camera's everywhere. This may be the right one, just at a different angle? I just know that when you get out you are not facing townhomes you are facing the Dunkin Donuts.

View attachment 62317

I hope they checked every person that lives in these townhomes that face the parking garage. IMO, there could have been other people also having parties that may have been in this vicinity as Christina walked to her vehicle.

Did Christina know anyone that lives in these townhomes?

ALL JMO

I am not sure if that is the right parking garage. Christina was parked in the garage that butts up to Dunkin Donuts. I was there yesterday and there are camera's everywhere. This may be the right one, just at a different angle? I just know that when you get out you are not facing townhomes you are facing the Dunkin Donuts.

Yes, this IS the same garage. This photo is taken from the northwest exit. Her car was parked on the other side of it closer to the northeast exit (by Dunkin Donuts.) They entered by walking in the south entrance/exit. Those apartments line the northern part of the garage and continue from here down to Dunkin Donuts.

Me either! I'm still searching, but I remember reading that because I felt that was pretty significant to learn.

I believe that was on the Facebook page of The Shops at Legacy. IIRC they answered a question one user asked about the cameras and safety. Or they answered a question on a newspapers Facebook page. It was a Facebook comment.

ETA: Oops, I see Boosctr has already answered this same question a min ago.

Ok thanks! I wasn't sure. When I exited my vehicle I remember seeing Dunkin Donuts. I wasn't certain.

Yes, this IS the same garage. This photo is taken from the northwest exit. Her car was parked on the other side of it closer to the northeast exit (by Dunkin Donuts.) They entered by walking in the south entrance/exit. Those apartments line the northern part of the garage and continue from here down to Dunkin Donuts.

legacyparkinglois2.jpg

This is the other end of the same parking garage, notice Dunkin Donuts and Bank of America. Per LE, when Christina and her friend entered the parking garage, her friend went right(towards the back of Dunkin Donuts and Bank of America) and Christina went to the left/other direction(?)(towards the other exit pictured in post #967(?)).

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/05/plano-search-continues-for-missing-23-year-old/

“He goes to the right to his car. He gets in his car and he leaves,” says Officer David Tilley, a Plano Police spokesperson. “She went the other way. From there, we don’t really know what happened.”--snipped from link by me

Here's an oldie, but a goodie:

"Christina’s silver Toyota Celica was later recovered still parked in the garage. Neither her cell phone nor bank cards have shown any recent activity. Police are putting extra officers on the case because they weren’t contacted until late Tuesday night. Due to the holiday weekend, no one was alarmed until she didn’t show up for work.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/04/woman-missing-from-the-shops-at-legacy-since-saturday/

It was almost midnight Tuesday before the official report for a missing Christina was filed.

View attachment 62319

This is the other end of the same parking garage, notice Dunkin Donuts and Bank of America. Per LE, when Christina and her friend entered the parking garage, her friend went right(towards the back of Dunkin Donuts and Bank of America) and Christina went to the left/other direction(?)(towards the other exit pictured in post #967(?)).

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/05/plano-search-continues-for-missing-23-year-old/

“He goes to the right to his car. He gets in his car and he leaves,” says Officer David Tilley, a Plano Police spokesperson. “She went the other way. From there, we don’t really know what happened.”--snipped from link by me

I recall that according to the news (video) report her car was parked over by the Dunkin Donuts side of the garage as well. I'll have to dig up that interview, but her dad is there pointing out the spot.

The kind that would fit a woman disappearing... From what I have read it appears everyone's opinion is of the friends of her. As far as the attacks have there been actual disappearance's or just attacks

There is another woman missing from Wylie, TX, which is fairly close.

Almaz Gebremedhin is the missing Wylie woman. Here's the link to her thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...5459&highlight=Almaz+Gebremedhin#post11135459

It's active, CarltonDance. You might want to check her thread out.

Here's the link to the article that talks about Christina and Alma. Personally, I don't think they're related, but it sounds as LE does. The husband made an odd comment and her times are off from what was originally reported.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/comm...two-women-still-listed-as-missing-persons.ece

In the weeks since two Collin County women have vanished without a trace, their families and friends have been hoping for the best but imagining the worst.

Almaz Gebremedhin, 42, has been missing for 25 days. The Wylie woman was last seen headed to work a little before 5:30 a.m. Oct. 2. A neighbor’s surveillance camera captured her silver Chevy minivan driving by. But she never made it to the nursing home less than three miles away.

Christina Morris, 23, has been missing for 58 days. Video surveillance shows the Fort Worth woman walking with a friend into a parking garage before they went their separate ways at The Shops at Legacy in Plano just before 4 a.m. Aug. 30. No one has seen her since. Her locked car was found in the garage four days later.

Wasn't there a disturbance of some kind around one of the apartments that night or early am?

I ran across an interesting article on cadaver dogs. I know we talked about PPD not bringing in dogs to the garage for Christina.

Anyway, talks about our buddy Arpad Vass:

"Local police departments have been reluctant to use the cadaver dogs for searches because their trainers are volunteers, but that's changing, with these successes and as the dogs' training has become more standardized.

When more than one dog has alerted independently in the same spot, some judges have been persuaded to allow cadaver dog evidence.

In February, for instance, cadaver dog evidence helped convict a suburban Chicago man, Aurelio Montano, of killing his wife. She disappeared in 1990, and although her body was never found, investigators got a tip, years later, and dug up a rug at a horse farm on which more than one cadaver dog alerted. They contended that Montano had wrapped the body in the rug."

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/nat...cle_7e8abeb9-75fa-5e08-9e3f-4f2ecede52ef.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail