GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #11 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there a disturbance of some kind around one of the apartments that night or early am?

Excellent question Eileen! Yes, there was a report of an assault and 2 reports of a missing person made within a few days of Christina's disappearance in the same location. Very strange! Which is beginning to be the norm for this case.

Some posted the actual link to the reports. I'll see if I can dig that up. That's always made me curious as to if someone tried to report Christina missing sooner.

I ran across an interesting article on cadaver dogs. I know we talked about PPD not bringing in dogs to the garage for Christina.

Anyway, talks about our buddy Arpad Vass:

"Local police departments have been reluctant to use the cadaver dogs for searches because their trainers are volunteers, but that's changing, with these successes and as the dogs' training has become more standardized.

When more than one dog has alerted independently in the same spot, some judges have been persuaded to allow cadaver dog evidence.

In February, for instance, cadaver dog evidence helped convict a suburban Chicago man, Aurelio Montano, of killing his wife. She disappeared in 1990, and although her body was never found, investigators got a tip, years later, and dug up a rug at a horse farm on which more than one cadaver dog alerted. They contended that Montano had wrapped the body in the rug."

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/nat...cle_7e8abeb9-75fa-5e08-9e3f-4f2ecede52ef.html
:tantrum:

I wish they had brought in bloodhounds at the onset. Was the delay in her being reported the reason they weren't brought in? I guess because it is such a high traffic area(as in amount of people walking in the area) the dogs may not have been able to pick up a scent?

Those dogs are so amazing when they can get a scent and trail. UGH! Where is this sweet girl?

ALL IS JMO

Another question.

Usually in these garages in these large upscale complexes there is a mobil security guard in a car or a golf cart.
Many time ppl cant remember where their car was parked or get locked out of their car or lost their key.
Esp at an hour when bars are closing up and ppl are wandering their way to their cars. Parking garages usually have a good surveilence system. I would think this would be a time it was watched ppl drinking tend to have fights do damage to cars etc etc.... this is why im wondering if they have checked their security guards?

Could a security guard have picked her up?

:tantrum:

I wish they had brought in bloodhounds at the onset. Was the delay in her being reported the reason they weren't brought in? I guess because it is such a high traffic area(as in amount of people walking in the area) the dogs may not have been able to pick up a scent?

Those dogs are so amazing when they can get a scent and trail. UGH! Where is this sweet girl?

ALL IS JMO

To tell U the truth I think they KNOW she left that garage.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/09/09/6106950/group-hopes-to-use-drones-in-search.html
Police said Morris and her friends met at an apartment that night, patronized local businesses and reconvened at the apartment. Afterward, Morris was captured on surveillance video carrying a backpack in the parking garage before parting ways with the friend.

A. CM Met at Apartment 1st
B. Patronized Local Businesses(Henry's for 1 that we know of )
C. Reconvened at Apartment

#1 .. Friends Apartment is on Scruggs ..South of Legacy -If she met there 1st why not use the visitor parking garage for those 2 apartment communities ..
#2 ..At what point did CM move her car to the garage north of Legacy??
#3 ..Why if she was going to stay over at friends apartment on Scruggs move her car back to the garage much closer to said friends apartment

Another question.

Usually in these garages in these large upscale complexes there is a mobil security guard in a car or a golf cart.
Many time ppl cant remember where their car was parked or get locked out of their car or lost their key.
Esp at an hour when bars are closing up and ppl are wandering their way to their cars. Parking garages usually have a good surveilence system. I would think this would be a time it was watched ppl drinking tend to have fights do damage to cars etc etc.... this is why im wondering if they have checked their security guards?

Could a security guard have picked her up?
I believe in this article, there is a video that specifically addresses the security guard. IIRC, there was only one guard.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Video-Released-as-Search-for-Missing-Woman-Continues-274163951.html

Excellent question Eileen! Yes, there was a report of an assault and 2 reports of a missing person made within a few days of Christina's disappearance in the same location. Very strange! Which is beginning to be the norm for this case.

Some posted the actual link to the reports. I'll see if I can dig that up. That's always made me curious as to if someone tried to report Christina missing sooner.

Yes I remember there was a disturbance on Scruggs or something like that.
It could be something we maybe should check into.
That was one of those things that made me go HUMMMMM! One of the mmany thing in this case that make me see red flags.

To tell U the truth I think they KNOW she left that garage.

I agree because IIRC early on LE said they did not think she was in the area of the garage any longer but had no evidence of HOW she left the garage.

View attachment 62319

This is the other end of the same parking garage, notice Dunkin Donuts and Bank of America. Per LE, when Christina and her friend entered the parking garage, her friend went right(towards the back of Dunkin Donuts and Bank of America) and Christina went to the left/other direction(?)(towards the other exit pictured in post #967(?)).

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/05/plano-search-continues-for-missing-23-year-old/

“He goes to the right to his car. He gets in his car and he leaves,” says Officer David Tilley, a Plano Police spokesperson. “She went the other way. From there, we don’t really know what happened.”--snipped from link by me

Now that statement has really confused me. Where CM and EA entered the garage on foot, turning right means going towards Dunkin Donuts and BofA, open parking to all.

Turning left means going towards Henry's. This is all reserved parking for the valets is it not?

Now that statement has really confused me. Where CM and EA entered the garage on foot, turning right means going towards Dunkin Donuts and BofA, open parking to all.

Turning left means going towards Henry's. This is all reserved parking for the valets is it not?

BBM

It has confused me all along, too!!! I don't see how he went to the right and she went a different direction if SHE was also parked right behind Dunkin Donuts!!!

We hashed this out a while ago and it was confusing until we saw the video of the dad pointing out the location. What we realized is that they must've entered together, walked together to the right toward Dunkin donuts end, but his car was parked on the right side of that part (so he walked right) and she was parked in the other row which would be on the left.

I believe in this article, there is a video that specifically addresses the security guard. IIRC, there was only one guard.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Video-Released-as-Search-for-Missing-Woman-Continues-274163951.html

Thanks for that!
I never saw that one!

Seems to me they saw everything!
Im wondering if they don't believe that's Christina walking with E...

Im beginning to think maybe something happened to her earlier that evening and this is a cover up.

I would think someone would have spoken up by now.
Its hard enuff for 2 ppl to keep a secret ...

He goes to the right to his car. He gets in his car and he leaves,” says Officer David Tilley, a Plano Police spokesperson. “She went the other way. From there, we don’t really know what happened.”--

BBM
They saw him leave without her!

Sadly, it's time for a new thread. Be back soon with the new link, please get ready to move over.

We hashed this out a whole ago and it was confusing until we saw the video of the dad pointing out the location. What we realized is that they must've entered together, walked together to the right toward Dunkin donuts end, but his car was parked on the right side of that part (so he walked right) and she was parked in the other row which would be on the left.

So strange ..now his vid interview seems to have been removed ..UUUGGGHH

Thanks for that!
I never saw that one!

Seems to me they saw everything!
Im wondering if they don't believe that's Christina walking with E...

Im beginning to think maybe something happened to her earlier that evening and this is a cover up.

I would think someone would have spoken up by now.
Its hard enuff for 2 ppl to keep a secret ...

I know that all kinds of bizarre things are possible but IMO the person in the video not being Christina is one step too far.

I know it's been mentioned quite a few times before but I can't see any scenario in which the cover up of some kind of incident would involve a decoy walking in front of one (and only one) security camera and then disappearing without a trace. I just don't see it. JMO

And also to revisit the subject of the keys it also doesn't make sense to me that both sets of keys could be missing.

We know Christina sent a text before she got to the garage to say she'd lost her house keys, if both keys were on the same ring there's no reason for her to go to the garage at all unless she thought that she thought maybe she'd dropped them by the car but if that was the case why would she need to ask for the door to be left open. If she finds the car keys she finds the house keys.

Either the whole thing was a ploy to get a response from HF or the keys were on separate rings.

With respect I don't think it matters at all whether I or any of us have 1 or 2 key rings, the information we have doesn't fit with Christina having only one key ring unless she was lying about having lost the house key and that lie isn't going to work anyway as it's more than likely that HF would know how many keys rings she has.

Maybe we should work on the most likely thing being that during the many outfit changes that night the key was misplaced or maybe not even taken to Plano in the first place depending on the circumstances in which she left her house and what type of lock it has (needs a key or locks by itself when closed)

JMO

BBM

It has confused me all along, too!!! I don't see how he went to the right and she went a different direction if SHE was also parked right behind Dunkin Donuts!!!

Perhaps there was something of interest or arranged meeting of another unknown party/person in that direction ...perhaps that is why LE can not figure out how she left that garage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail