GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #12 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly a new thread coming up, please be ready to move on over.

Tim Miller said he wasn't going to sugarcoat anything and that the chances of finding Christina alive didn't look good. Equusearch doesn't come to town to look for living missing people, they search for bodies.

So it's ok for us to assume she is no longer with us, but on the same note, we are supposed to also assume she is just a missing person & no crime has been committed & that for all we know she is alive and well somewhere? Which is it? Also we can pick apart HF 'a interview and claim that it is very odd that he said he had to live with this for the rest of his life.

according the interviews last night, they "partied."
Which makes it hard for me to understand why she was seen in the parking lot around 11, by her car, heading to Henry's.
A) She's planning on partying with her friends and staying all night. (?)
B) She starts at her friend's apartment at around 9pm. Did she park closer to her friend's apartment at the beginning of the evening?
C) Did she move her car around 11 to the parking lot 20 minutes further than her friend's apartment?

WOW! That's weird! They're all gone. And I was going to transcribe them..... Wonder why they were taken down? Hmmmm..... What's going on in Allen?

Probably all the Chatter going on about Trick or Treating ...ya know how crazy it gets.. they must have saw or heard something IDK??

Well Trick Or Treat has started here.
I had over 600 kids here last year and not looking forward to this one but hey someone has to do it lol.

Wow that is a ton of kids! If trick or treating lasts for four hours there, that would be 2.5 kids every minute!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86