GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #12 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
so when convenient for you its not a big deal, but when facts come out that you don't like it is a le case? Facts are facts. I don't think a guy on earth can admit he has never ignored a girl for a few days... I really think that is being blown out of proportion

Well to.me it is a big deal only because she lived with him her dog is there and she never came home.
He did not notify anyone at all after 4 days they went to him?

Yes I can see a couple not living together going 4 days but not like this esp after her calls and texts stop.
you would start to worry at so.e point wouldn't u?
Jmo

I agree with your previous posts and I am leaning towards your line of thinking (have been for a long time), but I disagree that a few days is not 4 and that it is a big deal. Having a boss report her missing before a live-in BF has some red flags to it, and I think most would agree with that. Now put all the texts and calls into it as well and that flag is waving (not saying he had anything to do with it, but its weird). I believe that LE had their suspect in mind and hopefully we will find out soon enough.

Well I am not saying he is out of woods but we don't know their exact status at that time... some of the posts have suggested she was coming to get some her things which would signal a break up. I don't know the exact status but just saying I have done the same

I don't think the last.person we know that saw her is the last person to see her..
I think she went missing hours later.

My point being this: You have JMom basically saying she can add more but is afraid of backlash. You have Carlton saying almost the same. Why? Because no one on here is asking for links to use wording in MSM that BF is or isn't cooperating and isn't a POI. No one is a POI. No one has been cleared. We all get that.

I think we should look at it all with clear eyes and not go on the defensive for anyone. MOO
Most people aren't going to jump on any bandwagon to go after a witness nor should we blindly follow others where they lead to appease anyone posting here. We can and do have opinions on various things as they come out on MSM.

If it appears some are defending a witness perhaps it is only because we could see it happening so easily to others without just cause and not necessarily because we feel the witness is innocent of anything. He could be guilty as sin, but what I believe some people are saying is there is not enough proof/evidence to make that determination or to brand him.

There are red flags with him, too. There are red flags with everyone in attendance of the party...if you ask me...but I don't see her parents and friends going after them. The BF has HUGE red flags waving over him, but everyone in the family circle has chosen to ignore those it seems.

Agreed...no one has been cleared nor brought up as a POI or Suspect. I have clear vision and can see from many sides. This case has a few plus there could be a person/persons we are totally unaware of involved in her disappearance. I have pointed out many possibilities.

Most people aren't going to jump on any bandwagon to go after a witness nor should we blindly follow others where they lead to appease anyone posting here. We can and do have opinions on various things as they come out on MSM.

If it appears some are defending a witness perhaps it is only because we could see it happening so easily to others without just cause and not necessarily because we feel the witness is innocent of anything. He could be guilty as sin, but what I believe some people are saying is there is not enough proof/evidence to make that determination or to brand him.

There are red flags with him, too. There are red flags with everyone in attendance of the party...if you ask me...but I don't see her parents and friends going after them. The BF has HUGE red flags waving over him, but everyone in the family circle has chosen to ignore those it seems.

Agreed...no one has been cleared nor brought up as a POI or Suspect. I have clear vision and can see from many sides. This case has a few plus there could be a person/persons we are totally unaware of involved in her disappearance. I have pointed out many possibilities.

Beautiful Post !!!! Bravo !!!
I believe a thread back or 2 you stated that times it becomes a US vs Them type feeling on the sleuth side as well... you said it so well!!
Do you still have that quote ..I love it !!!

Understood and appreciated. I agree with you for the most part.

BBM - maybe it's because there's only one person who isn't cooperating. We don't know who is or who isn't and yes, even if they are they could still be guilty.

I just think that if the information the family has put out in MSM was incorrect, PPD would issue a statement saying otherwise. "There are incorrect reports circulating and while we can't discuss evidence ..."

JMO.

What if....
She fell asleep in her car and someone she knows came looking for her when she didn't show up.
She could have gotten into another car thee next day and left with so.eone she knows well. I don't think she went missing that night

Hi,

It was in the 90's bordering around 100 degrees during the daytime for the time period she went missing. It did cool off at night but I believe it was in the high 80's. IMO it would be unlikely that CM would be sleeping in her car when she has a friend on Scruggs and a family in Allen. I do not know if she did or did not but it seems unlikely.

Thanks!!

Hi,

It was in the 90's bordering around 100 degrees during the daytime for the time period she went missing. It did cool off at night but I believe it was in the high 80's. IMO it would be unlikely that CM would be sleeping in her car when she has a friend on Scruggs and a family in Allen. I do not know if she did or did not but it seems unlikely.

Thanks!!

It was just a thought.
Something else to ponder

maybe she was waiting for someone to co.e get her.

SS - great post. Great attitude, insight, and objectivity. I agree completely with this entire post and it pretty much summarizes in a nutshell my exact stance on things.

Well to.me it is a big deal only because she lived with him her dog is there and she never came home.
He did not notify anyone at all after 4 days they went to him?

Yes I can see a couple not living together going 4 days but not like this esp after her calls and texts stop.
you would start to worry at so.e point wouldn't u?
Jmo

I guess not. (BBM) JMO

Ok another question?
Bf isn't answering her calls they are having a fight She lost her key cant get in the house.
Sends a text asking leave door open he does not reply...

maybe now she does not want to go home who would she call?
The old BF?

He interests me only because he has spoken to LE 2 times.
So LE must have an interest in him>

Just a thought!

Just want to add...

I don't know if EA HF or EX BF have anything at all to do with this But it could be one of them and I think it is one of them.
But
I cant just focus on one....
One we see visibaly..... on the tape and LE says they see him leave soooo he is last on my list.
The other 2 are a toss up!

By the way, LE rarely addresses rumors or misspoken statements from family or others.

By the way, LE rarely addresses rumors or misspoken statements from family or others.

Maybe not but I sure would hope that if I was in that situation and I did absolutely nothing wrong except being in the wrong place at the wrong time someone in LE would come to my defense. JMO

No MP case is straight-forward if the person is not found quickly, i.e within a few days or a week.
And not sure what people would expect from the FBI anyway, that likely isn't being done already. They can help get enhancements and records but maybe they are doing so. They said they would assist as requested but not take over, which sounds right to me for a missing adult. They might take over missing child cases.

Either someone within her social groups know where she is, or she was one of the truly random victims of a predator that do happen once in a while. Not as often as people think with all of the fear-mongering that society puts forth, but sometimes. If relationship-oriented, you can be sure if comes down to sex in some way, who had it, who wanted it, who used to have it, etc. JMOJMO

Maybe not but I sure would hope that if I was in that situation and I did absolutely nothing wrong except being in the wrong place at the wrong time someone in LE would come to my defense. JMO

They would to limit their own liability from lawsuits... Crickets from them on a certain witness thus far

Does anyone have the link that LE/INVESTIGATORS state that a WITNESS is NOT Cooperating? :guitar::guitar::waiting::waiting::waiting:
AFAIK... This is a PPD Investigation.

LE has NOT indicated that they have a POI or suspect in mind. Just that no one has been cleared.

No MP case is straight-forward if the person is not found quickly, i.e within a few days or a week.
And not sure what people would expect from the FBI anyway, that likely isn't being done already. They can help get enhancements and records but maybe they are doing so. They said they would assist as requested but not take over, which sounds right to me for a missing adult. They might take over missing child cases.

Either someone within her social groups know where she is, or she was one of the truly random victims of a predator that do happen once in a while. Not as often as people think with all of the fear-mongering that society puts forth, but sometimes. If relationship-oriented, you can be sure if comes down to sex in some way, who had it, who wanted it, who used to have it, etc. JMOJMO
Good Post!! Kitty Cat!!

Does anyone have the link that LE/INVESTIGATORS state that a WITNESS is NOT Cooperating?
AFAIK... This is a PPD Investigation.

That has already been discussed in previous threads and they linked the page in which they stated they could no longer comment on the witness cooperating.[modsnip]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle